Breaking: NFL upholds Tom Brady's 4-game suspension.

Morrissey

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

#NFL Release: "...Brady directed that the cell phone he had used for the prior four months be destroyed. He did so even though he was aware that the investigators had requested access to text messages and other electronic information that had been stored on that phone. ‎During the four months that the cell phone was in use, Brady had exchanged nearly 10,000 text messages, none of which can now be retrieved from that device. The destruction of the cell phone was not disclosed until June 18, almost four months after the investigators had first sought electronic information from Brady."

#NFL Release: "...Brady directed that the cell phone he had used for the prior four months be destroyed. He did so even though he was aware that the investigators had requested access to text messages and other electronic information that had been stored on that phone. ‎During the four months that the cell phone was in use, Brady had exchanged nearly 10,000 text messages, none of which can now be retrieved from that device. The destruction of the cell phone was not disclosed until June 18, almost four months after the investigators had first sought electronic information from Brady."

WORLD CLASS CHEATER

I'm honestly shocked that Goodell did the right thing here.

Francesa is saying multiple owners went to Goodell and basically demanded he stand up to the Pats,.that these guys are finally fed up with the nonsense.

Good on Goodell for sticking to his guns.  I thought for sure he would go to 2 games for not cooperating but the destroying of the phone does imply guilt on some level.

I still stand by my stance that Brady should not have been punished as badly as he is but Bellicheck should be serving this 4 game suspension imo.

Congratulations Tom Terrific. Now your legacy is tainted. And rightly so.

And the NFLPA will file a grievance to overturn this decision. and should they win the NFL will then take it to Appelet court to overturn the decision of the appeal - simply put kids instead of him being banned for the first four games of the season it will be the last four games.

The only difference being that because it is based on the merit of the appeal (how the process took place) Brady's records cannot be subpoenaed.

Archived