Breaking: NFL upholds Tom Brady's 4-game suspension.

Morrissey

makes it much less likely that he will sue, doesn't it?  Any court he would sue in would have subpoena power.

yea I would agree, obviously we will see how it plays out but IMO its a lot like Arod…he'll scream and yell and bluff but when push comes to shove he'll take his suspension and move on.

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I knew it would come today. 

As I got dressed this morning, I thought... "you know what, I'm wearing my ******* Jets hat to work today", on my way through downtown Boston I got pissy looks from many more people than usual. I just smirked back at them... you know, one of those "lol, at your miserable ******* existence" looks. 

This news coming in today just seems right. Good things!

and NFLPA will file a grievance to overturn this decision. and should they win the NFL will then take it to Apollo against the lower court or it will overturn the decision of the appeal simply put kids instead of him being banned for the first four games of the season it will be the last four games for the season

The longer this goes on and the more likely it goes to court the worse it is for Brady and the Pats.  All the talk of appeals and court injunctions and such are purely bluffs to try to get the NFL to back down.  The PA will also back down after Brady and the Pats say they just want to put it behind them even though they are not guilty.

As a Jet fan the best thing possible would be to drag this out and into the courts if possible.

And the NFLPA will file a grievance to overturn this decision. and should they win the NFL will then take it to Appelet court to overturn the decision of the appeal - simply put kids instead of him being banned for the first four games of the season it will be the last four games.

Much perfer last 4 games.  Jets play them week 16

This news coming in today just seems right. Good things!

Not good news at all.

The Steelers and Bills just got a gift and we are being served up as Brady's first home game in a raucous Gillette Stadium.

It's a disaster.  If we had a shot at a wildcard, we may have just lost it.

SAR I

Going to be interesting to see if this bone head is actually going to sue the NFL. He's arrogant enough.

Either that or a tearful, I'm innocent, but moving on for the good of the league

I think the more interesting thing is how ESPN and the rest of the media will spin this - to act like Brady didn't do anything wrong and how he is the victim.

Not good news at all.

The Steelers and Bills just got a gift and we are being served up as Brady's first home game in a raucous Gillette Stadium.

SAR I

Give it up.  There is no bad news in this.  If Brady had won the appeal the Jets would still have to play him in Gillette

#NFL Release: "...Brady directed that the cell phone he had used for the prior four months be destroyed. He did so even though he was aware that the investigators had requested access to text messages and other electronic information that had been stored on that phone. ‎During the four months that the cell phone was in use, Brady had exchanged nearly 10,000 text messages, none of which can now be retrieved from that device. The destruction of the cell phone was not disclosed until June 18, almost four months after the investigators had first sought electronic information from Brady."

Brady has destroyed his own legacy!!

This is an embarrassment..

Not good news at all.

SAR I

Oh, better start a 2016 draft thread then.

Not good news at all.

SAR I

Oh stop. The sky is still hanging way up there!

Sounds like Brady learned from Hernandez how to destroy the cell phone, but unlike Hernandez he did enough research to do it the "right way" so nothing can be found.

Sent from my SM-N915T using Tapatalk

Not good news at all.

SAR I

You should be banned for being this much of a punk.

Francesa is saying multiple owners went to Goodell and basically demanded he stand up to the Pats,.that these guys are finally fed up with the nonsense.

Fran was the only one saying the NFL's handling this whole matter is a joke at least he said it like it is....

#NFL Release: "...Brady directed that the cell phone he had used for the prior four months be destroyed. He did so even though he was aware that the investigators had requested access to text messages and other electronic information that had been stored on that phone. ‎During the four months that the cell phone was in use, Brady had exchanged nearly 10,000 text messages, none of which can now be retrieved from that device. The destruction of the cell phone was not disclosed until June 18, almost four months after the investigators had first sought electronic information from Brady."

Lol. So he's going to sue yet destroys his phone. What a weakling.

I think the more interesting thing is how ESPN and the rest of the media will spin this - to act like Brady didn't do anything wrong and how he is the victim.

Right. Let's keep in mind how virtually every sportswriter was "shocked" at the "unreasonable severity" of the 4-game suspension (which really should have been a season). Let's see what they all have to say now.

Not good news at all.

It's a disaster. If we had a shot at a wildcard, we may have just lost it.

SAR I

Your schtick is ******* tiresome.

Not good news at all.

SAR I

Blog1-Puzzled-Guy.jpg

Archived