Jets Camp Reports are coming soon

Maxman

We are please to announce that we will have full camp reports again this year. Starting tomorrow KRL will be at camp through Sunday. He will post his camp reports on JetNation.

From our writing team, John Viscardi will also be at camp this weekend. He is going to tweet for us and will be providing insights on what he sees on the field.

Glenn Naughton is going to cover the other 14,024 days of training camp.  :)

Lots of Jets insight coming soon. Thanks everyone!

We are please to announce that we will have full camp reports again this year. Starting tomorrow KRL will be at camp through Sunday. He will post his camp reports on JetNation.

From our writing team, John Viscardi will also be at camp this weekend. He is going to tweet for us and will be providing insights on what he sees on the field.

Glenn Naughton is going to cover the other 14,024 days of training camp.   :)

Getting KRL from Sooth is up there with getting Revis from Kraft..LOL

Glenn Naughton is going to cover the other 14,024 days of training camp.   :)

Awesome !!!!!!!!!!

Edit: I think I need more exclamation points: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glenn Naughton is going to cover the other 14,024 days of training camp.  :)

Good move

Getting KRL from Sooth is up there with getting Revis from Kraft..LOL

Just spoke with KRL on the phone. Great guy. Definitely excited to read his observations starting tomorrow.

Well when JI went down there wasn't a ton of places to go so I don't know much credit Max should get..LOL 

Well since Scout offered to buy JetNation first and I turned them down, I think I should get a lot of credit. Just my humble opinion of course lol.

Well since Scout offered to buy JetNation first and I turned them down, I think I should get a lot of credit. Just my humble opinion of course lol.

I give you credit for turning down scout and paying for Tom Shanes herpes medicine but no one on JI was ever going to scout.. The 3 places people went was here, Ragu's board and Jetsunited.. I also give you credit for having the best board since the old JI board which you were a great poster on.. :winking0001:

Yes, I did, and I loved every minute of it  and every TC Report  I posted.

Actually I thought your stuff was excellent.  Was very sorry when they moved up-state and you stopped posting them.

Hope you can get in NJ for a few.  

Archived