Jets 2015 Rewards Cards Arrive

Lot K Tailgaters

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's a picture of me wearing it with a pair of sunglasses I found from the 1990s I started to wear again.

$_58.JPG

$_57.JPG

I'm going to start wearing a few of my Starter jackets from the 90s again, seeing how at 4-12 we aren't far removed from Coslet's Jets (photos from eBay) and Coach Bowles likes the retro logo.

SAR I

Hey Sar and JoeWilly. Can you both do me a favor and leave each other alone. It takes away from everything. I know that you both have opinions, and this is what this message board is about, but if it's annoying to me - who has a very high tolerance for annoyance - it's bothering other people. 

so please, just put each other on ignore. 

Hey Sar and JoeWilly. Can you both do me a favor and leave each other alone. It takes away from everything. I know that you both have opinions, and this is what this message board is about, but if it's annoying to me - who has a very high tolerance for annoyance - it's bothering other people.

I object.

This is it but it has s season ticket holder logo on the top

+1

Just got mine, I take back what I said about the Jets after some received spatulas.  The cooler is very nice, says "Season Ticket Holder EXCLUSIVE" on it which makes all the difference.  It's personal and thoughtful, let's others know of our higher level level of loyalty and dedication compared to others.

SAR I

No problem JoeC36 SAR who? 

Please tell JoeWilly to leave me alone and the problem is solved.  I really don't want to have anything to do with him but if he's taking 10 shots I have to respond to 1 of them.

SAR I

Please tell JoeWilly to leave me alone and the problem is solved.  I really don't want to have anything to do with him but if he's taking 10 shots I have to respond to 1 of them.

SAR I

Consider it done a message board where you come to support your team isn't supposed to be argumentative and combative amongst members especially those of the same team I've never done any harm or meant any harm towards you. 

joewilly12

No problem JoeC36 SAR who? 

SAR I

Thanks guys. i appreciate it. Go JETS!

$_58.JPG

$_57.JPG

I'm going to start wearing a few of my Starter jackets from the 90s again, seeing how at 4-12 we aren't far removed from Coslet's Jets (photos from eBay) and Coach Bowles likes the retro logo.

SAR I

I have that same exact spring weight jacket.  I am about to go on my facebook I believe I wore it during a tailgate a couple years ago.  My parents got that for me in 1993 I believe when I was 13.  When I was 11 or 12 so 1991 or 1992 they got me the winter weight starter jacket that I have at their house.  When it snows I shovel them out and still wear that same exact jacket that is now close to 25 years old.

Spatula. 

From talking with other season ticket holders it seems upper deck got the spatula and mezz and lower got cooler. Seems to me the Jets might have thought the cooler was the "nicer" gift for the PSL seats, but everyone I've talked to wants the spatula. 

I have that same exact spring weight jacket.  I am about to go on my facebook I believe I wore it during a tailgate a couple years ago.  My parents got that for me in 1993 I believe when I was 13.  When I was 11 or 12 so 1991 or 1992 they got me the winter weight starter jacket that I have at their house.  When it snows I shovel them out and still wear that same exact jacket that is now close to 25 years old.

Yeah, those were two Starter classics.  I tracked down both the Black and the rare Green version of that lightweight Spring jacket with the 'hoop' sleeve design on eBay, need to get it professionally cleaned, then I'll wear it this season.

SAR I

Spatula. 

From talking with other season ticket holders it seems upper deck got the spatula and mezz and lower got cooler. Seems to me the Jets might have thought the cooler was the "nicer" gift for the PSL seats, but everyone I've talked to wants the spatula. 

LOL.

Showing restraint on the obvious cultural differences between the upper and other decks, maybe the Jets are finally getting it.  That said, we are all season ticket holders....did the spatula say 'season ticket holder' or anything to that effect?

SAR I

LOL.

Showing restraint on the obvious cultural differences between the upper and other decks, maybe the Jets are finally getting it.  That said, we are all season ticket holders....did the spatula say 'season ticket holder' or anything to that effect?

SAR I

It did, I don't have a picture accessible though.

And I don't know if that in fact the case, but every upper season ticket holder I talked to got a spatula and every mezz and lower level I spoke to got the cooler. 

Edit: Just for the record it's a very small sample size, about 10 of each upper and mezz/lower

LOL.

SAR I

coughblowhardcoughcoughcough

Spatula. 

If the Jets want to score some points they should send out a replica of the 1969 SB ring.

The Knicks did this a couple years back at a game believe it or not.

It was a replica of the 1973 NBA Championship ring.

Coolest gift I ever received from a team.  Doesn't take up a lot of space and has been on my office credenza ever since.

If the Jets want to score some points they should send out a replica of the 1969 SB ring.

The Knicks did this a couple years back at a game believe it or not.

It was a replica of the 1973 NBA Championship ring.

Coolest gift I ever received from a team.  Doesn't take up a lot of space and has been on my office credenza ever since.

That would be amazing. 

Yeah, those were two Starter classics.  I tracked down both the Black and the rare Green version of that lightweight Spring jacket with the 'hoop' sleeve design on eBay, need to get it professionally cleaned, then I'll wear it this season.

SAR I

I guess I should be glad I haven't thrown out any of my Jets gear over the years.  Only things I tossed were a Looney Tunes sweatshirt I had gotten as a kid and those stupid credit card shirts.  I remember I wanted one so bad I was like 15 and lied saying I was 18 and didn't have my license on me and filled out a fake form.  Not sure if anyone remembers when they had those in the stadium.  My father wasn't too happy when I said I was going to the bathroom and came back with that.

LOL.

SAR I

JetsSpatula.jpg

I leave all my tailgate stuff at my parents house which is where the spatula and koozie are but here is a picture I took of it all the other day.  I didn't zoom in too well on the spatula but you get the idea.

Archived