The *****OFFICIAL*****PFT Patriots Excuse Thread

SoFlaJets

Here it is guys, you find 'em, you copy and paste 'em right here. We got a million of 'em, the deniers, the BIGGEST cry babies in all of sports and I don't mean ONLY the fans, the players led by their prophet Tommy Boy Brady. I'll start here with the Stephen A Smith report:

-Nothing but a witch hunt

-Any text messages on Brady’s phone would be on the phones to those two equipment guys would be on their phones, which the NFL had full access The NFL wanted Brady’s phone for a fishing expedition.

-Stephen Anus Smith is a racist, so nobody cares what he has to say! espn has the worst sportscasters on TV!-

STEPHEN A. STUPID. First off Brady I am sure knows that destroying a phone does not destroy messages. Plus why does he need to since he is not legally compelled to give them his phone anyhow. More likely another bogus NFL office leak to try and squirm out of the box they have placed themselves in. FREE TOM BRADY!!!

TOM BRADY; "I'm very disappointed, I did nothing wrong

-He destroyed a cell phone that he owned. WHAT A MONSTER!

-He told them he would never give them the phone. He didn’t.What difference does it make that the phone was destroyed?

-Goodell is after Brady because Brady refuses to “submit” to King Roger. THAT is why there was no reduction in the suspension and why the NFL never made a counter offer to settle.Brady refuses to kiss the ring.Good for Tom.

-Goodell is a ginger dictator and needs to be fired ASAP

Archived