Funny message from Scout

Maxman

I love that guy!  IIRC, he told me to go **** myself and threatened to kick me out of the mock draft because I asked a question.  He said he had answered it already.  Of course, his answer posted all of 30 seconds before my question, so I hadn't seen it.  Strange thing is that was the only time I remember him even responding to a post of mine.  What happened to him?

GOB gave him a tongue lashing in bolded red fonts and he was never seen again

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GOB with the slam down

You are such a Drama Queen SS it isn't even effing funny anymore. You sucked absolute balls as a moderator, managing to drive 2 quality posters away from this site, posters who still haven't returned and pissed off a good 35% of the others who fortunately stayed. You have such thin skin that you can't take a lick of joking, criticism or anything negative without crying like a woman who just won a new car on the Oprah Winfrey Show. When you did attempt to respond you resorted to name calling, crying and just about every unprofessional form of behavior you can ask for. You get asked to merely step down because you just weren't working as a moderator here and you responded in true drama queen fashion by leaving the site like the true cry baby you are. Then you just show up out of the blue, create your own "Welcome Back SS" thread to get the attention you want because you're an attention whore, then start crying that this site isn't what it used to be.

I have news for you, no one asked your opinion nor does anyone care to hear it. This place has gotten a lot better in the last year. We not only have more posters signed up, but we have more people fully participating in threads like never before. The people who have stayed with this site through thick and thin, the people who participate and help make this what it is, their opinions matter to the mods and I. The people like you who bailed, cried and continue to whine, we could care less about.

I have a novel idea for you. If you don't like the site now, leave. Go to JI, TGG or somewhere else and spew forth your estrogen filled tantrums, because it's safe to say everyone here is sick of hearing it.

Wow. Indeed a Mr. T number!

Reminds me of my exit from the "new" hampur site. After enduring public lies about my not ever having been banned from the site (when in fact I had been banned twice), and after receiving a PM just before my second banning gloating that I was not the first to be banned, so my banning meant nothing, when I was unbanned the first, and only, thing I did was to delete my account.

You're good man Mr. T, er, I mean Mr. Kleco.

Actually Tom Shane in the very beginning said there should be no politics here. He was really passionate about it.

It turns out he was looking to protect us from himself.

Definitely is a good idea to avoid politics though. Just talking sports gets heated enough.

I have a very strict never give T0mShane any credit policy that I need to adhere to here. Good decision on your part, Boss. :)

Archived