FireJohnIdzik.com hires another banner plane (MERGED)

JETSfaninNE

I have no idea what that means.

If you're looking for an analogy, it's like a Mets fan making fun of a Yankees fan in 2012 because we lost the ALCS after winning 5 World Series in the same span that the Mets haven't won in 30 years.  Do you think any Patriots fan is impacted negatively by this gesture?  LOL, no Yankee fan cares about any Mets fan, no way in New England they care about what the high school nerd is saying to the prom king.

SAR I

Wow you must REALLY miss Sean's site.  You're trying way too hard to stand out over here.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know what 

F New England and their fans

They got a year's worth of chuckles out of the butt fumble.

They continue to swear on a stack of bibles that their beloved Pats have never ever done anything against the rules.

I cannot wait watch the Jets go up to that sh!thole and kick the holy hell out of Pastericks

****************************************************************************************** forever 

Wait, you really don't think this hasn't po'd a lot of Pats fans?  Of course it has - that's what it was meant to do.  

Nothing really to see here other than a joke.  And it's a funny one.

Pats fans could care less about Jets fans.  Trust me.  I lived in New England for 14 years.  I know.

This wasn't meant to be funny.  There are a few guys trying to make money on the internet by creating some homebrew Jets website, some numbskull podcast, some headlines on a petition.  Don't be so gullible. Pay attention to what some opportunists are trying to do on the backs of the fans and the team you support.

SAR I

Pats fans could care less about Jets fans.  Trust me.  I lived in New England for 14 years.  I know.

This wasn't meant to be funny.  There are a few guys trying to make money on the internet by creating some homebrew Jets website, some numbskull podcast, some headlines on a petition.  Don't be so gullible. Pay attention to what some opportunists are trying to do on the backs of the fans and the team you support.

SAR I

that's funny you denigrate people trying to make a few bucks when it's the most important thing in life to you

Saw those 9/11 posts from Pats fans on their message board from the link given in this thread.  What trash.  If a fellow Jets fan made a joke about the Boston Marathon most of us would knock their teeth out in disgust.

I put some comments on Facebook for ESPN and NBCSports statuses about Brady.  My FB page is private but I have a link available off it to my side business (I flip tickets on the side) FB page.  I get a post from a guy named "Howie Be" calling me a ripoff and scumbag.  I'm like who is this guy and see he's from Massachusetts and say I never really do any sales there.  Then I realize he is probably a bitter Pats fan. 

Talk about low class.  Whether you agree or disagree with the banner flying over today we didn't attack anything personally.  I feel like 98% of Pats are like ISIS followers and have their heads buried in the sand.

I have loved everything these guys have done so far and I certainly can't see the point in making psychological dissertations analyizing anything and everything that they have done. There a nice little saying we used to say a lot back in Jersey in the 70's "Eff 'em if they can't take a joke" still applies here.

SAR I

Gullible, really?

It can be both.  Nothing wrong with people trying to make money and build a business - good for them.  

But that doesn't change the fact that it was meant to be funny.

The damage this does to the NY Jets brand is astounding.

I am humiliated to be a Jets fan today, and after what we've been through that's saying a lot.  What a pathetic couple of fans and what a pathetic gesture.  Nothing says "loser" more than the high school dork celebrating the prom king spilling his milk in the cafeteria.

SAR I

No different then seeing AROD stride to the plate in Texas amidst chants and signs being held up calling him AROID.

I don't think anyone stops and says "boy, Texas Rangers fans are losers."

You need to stop trying so hard to be pompous.

No different then seeing AROD stride to the plate in Texas amidst chants and signs being held up calling him AROID.

I don't think anyone stops and says "boy, Texas Rangers fans are losers."

That's different.  ARod was a Texas Ranger.  If deflategate was about an ex-Jet on another team I could get it.

It's a publicity stunt by a desperate couple of guys trying to make a business out of a lame Jets fansite.  If you get some amusement out of it that's cool, but for most of us this is just a low class move by an organization whose fanbase should be above such nonsense.

SAR I

That's different.  ARod was a Texas Ranger.  If deflategate was about an ex-Jet on another team I could get it.

It's a publicity stunt by a desperate couple of guys trying to make a business out of a lame Jets fansite.  If you get some amusement out of it that's cool, but for most of us this is just a low class move by an organization whose fanbase should be above such nonsense.

SAR I

A business would be making a profit I don't think these guys ever profited with any of this.  

If it were you're idea it would be the best thing since sliced bread. 

joewilly12

SAR I

It doesn't only happen when AROD is in Texas and you know it.

As for your "for most of us" comment as if YOU of all people are above certain types of behavior.....please do tell us again about your days encouraging young girls to flash at the spirals.

Jets fans paid less than $1K to ‘troll the hell’ out of Tom Brady

By Bart HubbuchJuly 30, 2015 | 3:24pm

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. — It was a banner day for a group of Jets fans intent on taunting Tom Brady and the Patriots about Deflategate on Thursday.

The group hired a small plane to circle over the first day of New England’s training camp adjacent to Gillette Stadium for nearly an hour while trailing a banner that read “CHEATERS LOOK UP.”

With a throng of roughly 10,000 fans and a host of national TV cameras looking on, the stunt got maximum exposure for the group of nearly 30 Gang Green fans who had to pony up less than $1,000 total to pull it off.

It was the same group that created the firejohnidzik.com website and put up billboards near MetLife Stadium last year. They changed their name to nyjetsfans.com after Idzik was fired and decided this time to aim their fire at the Jets’ biggest rival instead of within.

“We’re just a group of fans who’s sick and tired of Robert Kraft and Tom Brady looking into the camera and lying to everyone’s face [about Deflategate], and then all these Patriots fans believing them,” said Jay Koeppel, a 35-year-old advertising executive from Hackensack, NJ, who leads the group. “So we decided to send them a little message.”

Patriots coaches and players claimed not to have seen the banner, though it was impossible not to notice it with the plane circling low around the field for at least 45 minutes during the heart of practice.

Patriots coaches and players claimed not to have seen the banner, though it was impossible not to notice it with the plane circling low around the field for at least 45 minutes during the heart of practice.

LOL

These guys just can't stop lying can they

It doesn't only happen when AROD is in Texas and you know it.

As for your "for most of us" comment as if YOU of all people are above certain types of behavior.....please do tell us again about your days encouraging young girls to flash at the spirals.

Please post that picture again of SAR I partaking in the spiral activities. 

LOL

These guys just can't stop lying can they

Just like Rex and Idiotzik never saw that other banner.  I friggin' love what the Fire Idzik guys have done.  Well done, boys.

Crazy day...

Give it a rest, Sar... It is football and is supposed to be entertainment. We had some fun today and took a shot at our rivals and trolled their fans... It was meant in good fun and in the spirit of the rivalry. We knew it would get max exposure and took advantage of the opportunity to make a lot of noise for very little money.

As for this "harm to the Jets brand" nonsense... If you saw my twitter feed today and saw how much support we got from literally every other fan base in America - you would know that is untrue...

All day... "I am not a Jets fan - I root for the xxxx but I love what you guys did"... Can't be bad for business.. Even Bills and Dolphins fans were saying "I usually hate the Jets but this was awesome"...

Archived