FireJohnIdzik.com hires another banner plane (MERGED)

JETSfaninNE

Keep up the good work the dedication and effort is appreciated by many Jets fans there are always haters no matter what you do in life.

Thanks man! We are having a lot of fun with it.. The support is much appreciated. Not worried about any haters though... You can never make everybody happy.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ifCzrLR.jpg

SAR I

We aren't going anywhere Sar... Have you been to our website yet? We are credentialed media members now and if you drop the shtick and want to have some fun one of these days, come to one of our events. The post-practice party on Saturday was a great time and I thank everybody who came out to celebrate the start of the new era of Jets football.

Captain & Cokes on me if you ever show up.

Tyson did a great job not being baited into a slap-fight, and he did it while not backing off like a fruit.

and he kept it in it's proper perspective. I mean this IS only sports we're talking about, this isn't anything that is real important in our everyday lives here. We have no control over what goes on with the GAME of NFL football. To listen to the way that the Patriots themselves led by Brady and their idiot fanbase have taken this thing, and is so easily goaded into a pitchfork wielding mob ready to burn Roger Goodell's offices down is laughable. Wasn't it Brady himself who said "this isn't Isis" or something like that? Tyson understands it perfectly. I was waiting for one of the two hosts to bring up the costs incurred by hiring a New Jersey company and when you think about the Please Fund Me campaign the Pats fans have been wasting their money on...they are the biggest joke of a winning org. and the worst fanbase who deserved the 4 generations of no baseball championships. 

Spot on. We spent less than $1000 on this and didn't ask anybody to chip in... I can't tell you how many of their idiot trolls said we should have donated that money because it was a waste of resources - meanwhile they are trying to raise $1,000,000 to pay Kraft's fine and he is a billionaire... The best part about this prank was watching Belichick pretend he didn't see it while he stood there with steam coming out of his ears. The second best thing about it is how many Pats fans are STILL losing their minds over it.

This was absolutely awesome.

What bothers Pats fans more than anything is while they take the stance of "haters gonna hate" it kills them that every other NFL fan in the world look at their championships with raised eyebrow.

I think back to their 1st Super Bowl win and Robert Kraft claiming "we are all Patriot fans", lmao.

Turn the pages to today and they truly are the most despised franchise nationwide.

Your Fire Idzik campaign might have turned the Jets entire future around with MacCags & Bowles now here!

Thank you.

This was absolutely awesome.

What bothers Pats fans more than anything is while they take the stance of "haters gonna hate" it kills them that every other NFL fan in the world look at their championships with raised eyebrow.

I think back to their 1st Super Bowl win and Robert Kraft claiming "we are all Patriot fans", lmao.

Turn the pages to today and they truly are the most despised franchise nationwide.

Your Fire Idzik campaign might have turned the Jets entire future around with MacCags & Bowles now here!

Thank you.

I just posted this on our twitter and Facebook pages. Thanks for the props!

I was on the field yesterday at TC and some really highly respected national reporters were telling me how our prank singlehandedly changed the way that NFL fans across the country view Jets fans... They said we used to be among the most hated fan bases in football but we are now seen as a fun likable bunch.

Those guys on that radio interview emailed us afterwards sayig they hated the banner but it was hard to be mad at us after Tyson was on because we were so respectful.

We said we wanted to help change the way people view our fan base. Looks like it is working.

You've done it again, bro!!!

First you SINGLE - HANDEDLY got our team's GM fired, leading to the good fortune of the past offseason.  And now,

AND NOW...

The entire NFL world thinks we're DA KEWLEST because of your awesome Pats gag!  We got them good!!

Keep doing it bro!!! You're killing it!!!

The victim mentality of the entire Boston fanbase is almost embarrassing. Considering all the success their teams have had over the past decade-plus, you'd think they'd have thicker skin.

Same fan base that believes David Ortiz steroid report was a conspiracy by Yankees fans

You've done it again, bro!!!

First you SINGLE - HANDEDLY got our team's GM fired, leading to the good fortune of the past offseason. And now,

AND NOW...

The entire NFL world thinks we're DA KEWLEST because of your awesome Pats gag! We got them good!!

Keep doing it bro!!! You're killing it!!!

You should trade your sense of humor to Sar for the remaining 17 years of his BMW payments... Only another 204 payments and he will own that thing

What reporters told you that? Pretty interesting.

Were they ESPN? It seems awful fast to go from bottom to top. Just to let you know - up here in New England they said the sign was the first banner raised by the Jets in over 4 decades. Not bad.

Spot on. We spent less than $1000 on this and didn't ask anybody to chip in... I can't tell you how many of their idiot trolls said we should have donated that money because it was a waste of resources - meanwhile they are trying to raise $1,000,000 to pay Kraft's fine and he is a billionaire... The best part about this prank was watching Belichick pretend he didn't see it while he stood there with steam coming out of his ears. The second best thing about it is how many Pats fans are STILL losing their minds over it.

I love it and thanks for your efforts to bring some joy to a bad situation for the entire league.

How every Jets fan here doesn't support all of the efforts that the Fire Idzik crew has put forth is truly beyond me. The only thing that I can see it being is jealousy-that THEY didn't think of it, that THEY can't afford to do it, that some OTHER Jets fan is somehow calling all of this attention to themselves just ain't FAIR!!! They should be seen as the moral center of this group of sad but fair-playing losers-BULLSPIT! I'm sick of the way the Jets are shown from draft day and all of the attention seekers who slap their foreheads in disgust after every 1st round draft pick since forever-just to make it on ESPN or the NFLN. How many times has ESPN and the other shown Mark Sanchez smashing into fattie's fat ass and the Patriot hero running it in for a TD? How many times do we have to watch Tom Brady smiling as the confetti snows down on his cheating head that the pundits finally got right in their yearly SB predictions.

Nice guys finish last and I'm sick of being the loveable loser who is OK as long as they beat New England once a year-because WE PLAY FAIR!!! Hey Fire Idzik guys-keep on doing what you're doing you make THIS Jets fan proud and happy with your passion and hatred of the status quo. 

How every Jets fan here doesn't support all of the efforts that the Fire Idzik crew has put forth is truly beyond me. The only thing that I can see it being is jealousy-that THEY didn't think of it, that THEY can't afford to do it, that some OTHER Jets fan is somehow calling all of this attention to themselves just ain't FAIR!!! They should be seen as the moral center of this group of sad but fair-playing losers-BULLSPIT! I'm sick of the way the Jets are shown from draft day and all of the attention seekers who slap their foreheads in disgust after every 1st round draft pick since forever-just to make it on ESPN or the NFLN. How many times has ESPN and the other shown Mark Sanchez smashing into fattie's fat ass and the Patriot hero running it in for a TD? How many times do we have to watch Tom Brady smiling as the confetti snows down on his cheating head that the pundits finally got right in their yearly SB predictions.

Nice guys finish last and I'm sick of being the loveable loser who is OK as long as they beat New England once a year-because WE PLAY FAIR!!! Hey Fire Idzik guys-keep on doing what you're doing you make THIS Jets fan proud and happy with your passion and hatred of the status quo. 

No

Thank you guys for the kind words...adding Matt Light to the conversation was an unexpected curveball. Just to clarify a few things..this whole idea was planned and completed by Jason Koeppel. I just helped support the cause a tad lol.  Also, I do not trash hotel rooms nor have I mellowed.. hahaha Hope all is well with everyone..this has the makings of a fun season.

Tyson

Archived