The new KFC Colonel is CREEPY

joewilly12

I generally like Darrell Hammond, but his Colonel comes off as kind of douchey. 

To me, he seems like a cross between the grisly old prospector from Blazing Saddles

FuzzyMcGee_GoldMine_GoogleImages.jpg

And Herbert the Pervert from "Family Guy." 

herbert-family-guy-soundboard-2-1-s-307x

It's off-putting. On a lighter note, I kind of miss living a block away from a KFC like I used to. It's good hangover food and I imagine I could put their gravy on a piece of dog sh*t and love it. 

Ditto. I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks that. The way he says everything is just... wrong. I wouldn't trust any food coming from someone with such a rapist vibe as his. The only way to make it even more untrustworthy is if they had Bill Cosby trying to sell you the "sweet tea".

• 2 weeks later...

you don't have to worry about accidentally getting served a rat head or fetus.

In all fairness, that hardly ever happens.

Hey.

Last night, unless I was totally ****en stoned,  I saw Norm McDonald in his underwear change into Col. Sanders right in the middle of a commercial. Thought it was a skit, but quickly realized, no, Norm McDonald is now trying to sell me chicken, which was disappointing. 

In all fairness, that hardly ever happens.

Hey.

Last night, unless I was totally ****en stoned,  I saw Norm McDonald in his underwear change into Col. Sanders right in the middle of a commercial. Thought it was a skit, but quickly realized, no, Norm McDonald is now trying to sell me chicken, which was disappointing. 

I keep expecting Colonel Sanders to say "Germans love David Hasselhoff."

• 9 months later...

Archived