Sheldon is an idiot; facing charges of resisting arrest, drag racing

Morrissey

Three charges at least one of which is a feeling with mandatory minimum. Resisting arrest, possession of marijuana, possession of unlicensed firearm, endangering health and welfare of minor, reckless driving.

hahaha. mice try. I thought you were serious for a second. almost had me

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

maybe you should refrain from making definite statements about law since you obviously don't know what you are talking about. here is a quote from the minnesota prosecutor:

Tim Lohmar, the prosecuting attorney for St. Charles County, said no marijuana charges were filed because police didn't find any evidence in the vehicle. He suspects it was tossed out the window. Even though police sought a felony charge for child endangerment, the prosecutor's office decided not to charge Richardson because "we didn't think there was enough evidence to support that beyond a reasonable doubt," Lohmar said. "You might think, 'He was driving 143 mph with a child in the back seat; isn't that enough?'" Lohmar said. "There has to be some sort of intent on the part of the actor, causing immediate danger to the child. We looked at it closely, but we felt there wasn't enough."

Maybe you should refrain from posting since you obviously don't know anything from grammar, such as using capitals. Oh, and you made a statement in the quote area. It doesn't stop you from posting though does it? Sorry, legal semantics isn't my job. However, I know right from wrong regardless. They felt there wasn't enough for an open and shut case, doesn't mean he didn't endanger the child in the car. Either way my point remains he is a liability and considering the timing of his two screw ups it doesn't say much for his level of intelligence, maturity, or common sense. 

His car smelled like weed, you think they were lighting incense? Come on man. Tell you what, when you have kids one day you go ahead and let your kid in w car with a bunch of stoned idiots with loaded guns doing 150 mph running from cops.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this may be by far the silliest post in this thread.

Maybe you should refrain from posting since you obviously don't know anything from grammar, such as using capitals. Oh, and you made a statement in the quote area. It doesn't stop you from posting though does it? Sorry, legal semantics isn't my job. However, I know right from wrong regardless. They felt there wasn't enough for an open and shut case, doesn't mean he didn't endanger the child in the car. Either way my point remains he is a liability and considering the timing of his two screw ups it doesn't say much for his level of intelligence, maturity, or common sense. 

you want to know how you can tell when you've lost an argument? when you have to resort to grammar correction, lol

If ur gonna weigh in then pay attention. I'm not the one who brought up the idea of an attempted crime. And it's not a given that he was stoned at all. He's not going anywhere so get over it

Get over it? There really isn't much to get over. Unlike you and another poster who got all butt hurt over my post I don't care. Oh, it wasn't a given that he was stoned. Oh, ok so the dumb as tried to evade cops with a kid in the car and got clocked at 140+ with his lights out while he was sober. Oh, I guess it's not as serious as I thought it was. I'm sure the NFL will just ignore the rest of it since he wasn't stoned.

Get over it? There really isn't much to get over. Unlike you and another poster who got all butt hurt over my post I don't care. Oh it was't a given that he was stones. Oh, ok so the dumb as tried to evade cops with a kid in the car and got clocked at 140+ with his lights out while he was sober. Oh, I guess it's not as serious as I thought it was. I'm sure the NFL will just ignore the rest of it since he wasn't stoned.

stoned not stones

dumb ass not dumb as

i think you might be missing a few commas in this post, but what do i know i dont even like capital letters, lol

you want to know how you can tell when you've lost an argument? when you have to resort to grammar correction, lol

Want to know how you can tell you've lost an argument? When you have claim that you won because someone points out that you write like an eleven year old. I didn't reply to you to "win" an argument.

Want to know how you can tell you've lost an argument? When you have claim that you won because someone points out that you write like an eleven year old. I didn't reply to you to "win" an argument.

shouldn't it be "Do you want to know when you've lost an argument?"   seems like a sentence fragment to me.

nobody is defending Richardson. its called being realistic and not your typical,knee jerking, intweb,know nothing,sheltered nerd fantasy world comments and opinions. this thread was full of nonsense & ignorance. from people saying that he for sure is doing time behind bars,wanting to cut him today, trade him for next to nothing, banish him from the nfl, suspend him indefinitely, bringing up the god damn gun in every gripe like he was driving around shooting people, and in general, doing a lot of assuming. but you know what? the dude has not been convicted for so much as a parking ticket.lets see what happens before we officially burn this guy at the stake,considering he is the jets best player and all.

and as far as your encouraging America comment? yea, the same ignorant,sheltered,know nothing,knee jerkers are the ones phucking that up too.

defending=realistic? yea, I laugh at that moronic thought

I erased what I initially wrote because I am not here to debate foolishness.

Are you saying some are not out here defending Sheldon reflexively, which is fine IMO but my point was he is NOT A KID!!

Rest assured the law does not consider a 24 year old a kid.

I further posted a link to show where there is a two tier justice system emerging in America in which those who are privileged get one type of justice and the rest are seeing their freedoms literally ripped from their grasp.

I am saying we can support Sheldon but lets not act like his behavior is akin to jaywalking with a bottle of booze in his hand. 

I am saying we can support Sheldon but lets not act like his behavior is akin to jaywalking with a bottle of booze in his hand.

yes, I agree with this,but some are acting like he committed some heinous, unforgivable crime. its definitely in the middle. I don't think anyone is calling Richardson a child. he a young, immature man who hasn't grown up yet. that's what I mean,anyways, when I call him a stupid kid. I doubt he left his house to commit thuggish crimes. his immaturity took over and that's why he was driving 140mph, and then his stupidy went into full gear after he saw the cops.

and by the way, that video you posted is not even close to comparable. after watching it, there is no doubt in my mind that the father paid off the judge. there is no other explaination. and you are correct. those with money tend to get favorable punishment for their crimes more so than those that are broke. always have,always will. nothing new there. it is always about the money. always

Can you just see Wilkerson's agent sitting back in his office chair, tapping his fingertips like Smithers going, "yes... yes... the plan is developing quite nicely."

I don't care how much talent Sheldon has. You could be Peyton Manning in his prime on the field, but if you're not going to be on the field then it doesn't matter. I'm done with this fool.

• 3 months later...

FLORHAM PARK, N.J. –- New York Jets defensive tackle Sheldon Richardson's case regarding his high-speed car chase in Missouri has been continued until Dec 21.

A judge decided on Monday for a second continuance, the St. Louis Post-Dispatch reported. Richardson, 24, was arrested on July 14 after a car chase during which police said Richardson was speeding with a 12-year-old relative and two other men inside the car. Richardson pleaded not guilty to five misdemeanor charges, including resisting arrest.

jets play the past on dec 27th

seems 'bout right for his suspension to come down on x-mas eve, lol

Archived