Sheldon is an idiot; facing charges of resisting arrest, drag racing

Morrissey

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

idiot has been walking around for over 2 weeks going to the jets facility and never told them he was arrested. like it never happened and wouldn't eventually come out.

No character, honesty or integrity. Jets need to lose this clown.

Pretty sure the charges are old news and this is why he was suspended to begin with.  Not completely sure

I think there is some overreaction, but certainly, these are all red flags for the player.

I look at it like this, this news *should* send a message to the player, and it certainly impacts Sheldon's monetary value going forward because of the risks, Jets conceivably reap some benefit here in that the future FA contract just got a whole lot cheaper to negotiate.

where is the overreaction?

guy is an idiot , any person in the world who is drag racing in the streets , trying to run away from police , loaded gun under his seat , a 12 year old in the car and they all smell of weed is an idiot.

I don't think If I even try I cant get all the things together at the same time.

I don't understand this either...this has gotta be a hoax. He can't be this dumb. He just can't be.

no...apparently he is just that stupid. its being reported everywhere now.

id like to see the jets be proactive and suspend him for additional time before the league even does anything

A fully-loaded handgun, marijuana, and a 12-year old kid in a speeding car. All he was short was the dead prostitute for the four-timer of absolute fail. 

This idiot isn't going to be playing football for a while. Next man up, oh it has already happened. Good. 

You know who else does bad things but withholds that information? Babies who sh*t themselves.

At least babies can't help it. This is a grown adult who has just been suspended and instead of keeping his nose clean barely two weeks later he does this crap. Waste of space.

where is the overreaction?

guy is an idiot , any person in the world who is drag racing in the streets , trying to run away from police , loaded gun under his seat , a 12 year old in the car and they all smell of weed is an idiot.

I don't think If I even try I cant get all the things together at the same time.

He's a kid, kids do dumb things.  Sheldon needs to learn from this.

The gun details are still sketchy, and the report was the car smelled of weed, not the individuals, you're stretching the facts.

A fully-loaded handgun, marijuana, and a 12-year old kid in a speeding car. All he was short was the dead prostitute for the four-timer of absolute fail. 

This idiot isn't going to be playing football for a while. Next man up, oh it has already happened. Good. 

Did the cops check the trunk?  Or should I say "the boot?"  It was a Bentley, after all

He's a kid, kids do dumb things. Sheldon needs to learn from this.

The gun details are still sketchy, and the report was the car smelled of weed, not the individuals, you're stretching the facts.

The police report said the gun was fully loaded under the driver's seat and that the car and the people in it smelled of burned weed.

What a dumb ass, this franchise is truly cursed. At this point I would tell the kid , you won't be playing the first 8 games this year. We just added 4 more to the four the league have you. If the commissioner chooses to add on top of that so be it. One more incident of ANY kind after you serve you suspension and we will ship you ass out of here so quick the door won't have time to hit you on the butt.

Wouldn't be shocked if Macc cuts him actually.

I kind of hope he does. With Bowles standing in the background with arms crossed, head shaking, and glaring at Sheldon with a look that says: "You ****ed up, son".

Would send a good message to the other players, AND to the rest of the league that this new regime won't tolerate sh*t like this.

Archived