Rex is playing Superbowl in week 2

Jetster

This will be the revenge of Rex game!

If Tom Brady in fact misses this game in Buffalo this will be one of the biggest mismatches of the season.

The Buffalo Bills have been getting their collective azzes kicked by the Patriots for 12 years now.

If there's one thing Rex is capable of doing it's getting his team up for that one game a year where he gets everyone to run through brick walls.

This will be the game!

No Brady, at home, packed stadium looking for the kill that place is gonna be WILD!

Buffalo has a very good defense, Garapolo will be coming off a loss to the Steelers & the pressure of trying to get a win on the road in the division.

Buffalo will be RELENTLESS in this game for 4 quarters! Of they get an early lead Rex will let the dogs out on the young QB. I'm calling it right now, ugliest loss for the Pats since the azz kicking they got last year in Kansas City.

Maybe you should change your name to Rexter

I'm glad Rex is gone, he lost the team, but, he can still rile up his team in the short term. Do you for one second think Rex has forgotten about that Belichick comment "that defense can suck my d*ck!" or Jet fans telling him Belichick "OWNS" him?

Rex has ALWAYS made comments that it's nice to have #12 throwing the ball.

If Brady doesn't play this is Rex chance to say he gets Belichick on even terms.

Blood bath!

Agreed, though Manuel did not do horribly against him in 2013.  Cassel sucks, but I wouldn't call him "inexperienced.  Tyrod Taylor is another thing completely.  I'm kind of rooting that he starts just for the T0mShane material.

Lost both games he started against the Pats in 2013 though

Lost both games he started against the Pats in 2013 though

Yeah.  I certainly don't think Manuel played so well.  Both games were against Brady.  They scored 21 and 20 points.  First game of the season (Manuel's first ever) 18/27 150 2/0 and 23 yards rushing.  The other TD was a fumble return.  Manuel actually drove them down for consecutive 3rd quarter TDs to come from down 17-7, but they lost on a last second FG 23-21.  Last game of the season, Bills out, Pats clinched. 16/29 249 1/0.  Not the turnovers I would expect from Belichick D against an erratic rookie, but Manuel is pretty careful with the ball and the Pats won both games. .Those numbers are probably as good or better than Manuel's average.

Yeah.  I certainly don't think Manuel played so well.  Both games were against Brady.  They scored 21 and 20 points.  First game of the season (Manuel's first ever) 18/27 150 2/0 and 23 yards rushing.  The other TD was a fumble return.  Manuel actually drove them down for consecutive 3rd quarter TDs to come from down 17-7, but they lost on a last second FG 23-21.  Last game of the season, Bills out, Pats clinched. 16/29 249 1/0.  Not the turnovers I would expect from Belichick D against an erratic rookie, but Manuel is pretty careful with the ball and the Pats won both games. .Those numbers are probably as good or better than Manuel's average.

Yup and like you said he was at his best statistically when he was asked to play a very conservative game.  It was a low risk, low reward plan.  

Agreed, though Manuel did not do horribly against him in 2013.  Cassel sucks, but I wouldn't call him "inexperienced.  Tyrod Taylor is another thing completely.  I'm kind of rooting that he starts just for the T0mShane material.

Tyrod is a wild cat QB like Brad Smith was in Rex's mind..LOL

Archived