WEEI is Reporting that the NFLPA will not be Seeking an Injunction; the Parties have Requested that the Judge Decide the Matter by September 4.

Bruce Harper

Apparently, the parties sent a joint letter to the Judge proposing an expedited briefing schedule that would allow the Court a week or so to decide the matter before September 4.  Seems to make sense.  However, if the Court does not "play ball" by agreeing to decide it by then, in the absence of an injunction, Brady may have to serve his suspension while the Judge is considering the case.  I understand why the NFL would go along with this, but why would the union, unless they are not as confident in their case as they have been claiming?

To me, the biggest omission to the 11-hour Brady appeal was that the "Deflator" was not present or asked by Brady's team to testify in Brady's behalf. 

If is it true that all the Deflator was trying to do was lose weight and not deflate the game balls, then why not have him come and testify to that in person?

He didn't.

As they say: 'nuff said.

To me, the biggest omission to the 11-hour Brady appeal was that the "Deflator" was not present or asked by Brady's team to testify in Brady's behalf. 

If is it true that all the Deflator was trying to do was lose weight and not deflate the game balls, then why not have him come and testify to that in person?

He didn't.

As they say: 'nuff said.

lmao . lose weight. that is the worst excuse i've ever heard. its so bad they shoudl have added 2 games to bradys suspension just for saying it

Archived