The killer of Cecil the Lion should hang

joewilly12

The nerdy jackass dentist should hang by his nuts for this. Look at the smug bleached white toothed fool. A blue collar worker would have never done this. DAMMIT 

cubs1n-4-web.jpgFACEBOOK

Walter Palmer, a dentist from Minnesota, is believed to have paid $50,000 to shoot the much-loved lion with a bow and arrow beofre tracking it for 40 hours before finally shooting it.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The nerdy jackass dentist should hang by his nuts for this. Look at the smug bleached white toothed fool. A blue collar worker would have never done this. DAMMIT 

cubs1n-4-web.jpgFACEBOOK

Walter Palmer, a dentist from Minnesota, is believed to have paid $50,000 to shoot the much-loved lion with a bow and arrow beofre tracking it for 40 hours before finally shooting it.

Did you care about Cecil the Lion before the internet told you you should?

I did. Two of my best friends are from Zim and he meant a lot to them. Hwange is an amazing place and he was the biggest tourist attraction by a mile.

Well then I wont get fed up with you talking about him. But the fact that i had to hear about Cecil the Lion for 8 hours at work from people who had no clue who the **** he was until he started trending on the internet, is not my idea of a good Friday. 

I sound like an a$$hole, I know that, but the death of Cecil the lion makes no difference in my life whatsoever - I know it effects the people of Zim - but I havent ever heard of him until this morning and I'll forget about him in two weeks. 

99 percent of people talking about him need to save the fake outrage for something else. 

Well then I wont get fed up with you talking about him. But the fact that i had to hear about Cecil the Lion for 8 hours at work from people who had no clue who the **** he was until he started trending on the internet, is not my idea of a good Friday. 

I sound like an a$$hole, I know that, but the death of Cecil the lion makes no difference in my life whatsoever - I know it effects the people of Zim - but I havent ever heard of him until this morning and I'll forget about him in two weeks. 

99 percent of people talking about him need to save the fake outrage for something else. 

I'm cool with whatever draws attention to trophy hunting. I think people are aware of the poaching problem in Africa but they don't realize the extremes that pieces of sh*t like this guy go to, so it's nice to see people having their eyes opened to it, not to mention the donations that the Oxford Unit has received as a result. I agree that Internet outrage can be dumb most of the time, but this is one of the good ones.

A blue-collar worker would never have done this? The only thing stopping most blue-collar workers from shooting a lion is not having the cash to do so.  I think it's f*cked up shooting a collared lion that needs to be coaxed off the reserve, but I'm not going to feign outrage as it doesn't effect me in the least.  Personally, I'd have no problem someone hunting a lion, if the lion were in the wild and the dude only had a knife. That'd be awesome. Or maybe even like a gorilla, or  a rhinoceros or a ******* human being! That'll get you jacked up. I mean like, hunt a human being right now, most dangerous game. Like a worthy adversary. Not a human being that's armed, but a clever, a clever, human being who knows the jungle. Or the woods.

Homeless people are homeless for a reason.

Exactly, they're all homeless for one reason and one reason only. Only us blue collar types seem to get this. The uppity yuppie white collared lion killing home-having types will never understand.

A blue-collar worker would never have done this? The only thing stopping most blue-collar workers from shooting a lion is not having the cash to do so.  I think it's f*cked up shooting a collared lion that needs to be coaxed off the reserve, but I'm not going to feign outrage as it doesn't effect me in the least.  Personally, I'd have no problem someone hunting a lion, if the lion were in the wild and the dude only had a knife. That'd be awesome. Or maybe even like a gorilla, or  a rhinoceros or a ******* human being! That'll get you jacked up. I mean like, hunt a human being right now, most dangerous game. Like a worthy adversary. Not a human being that's armed, but a clever, a clever, human being who knows the jungle. Or the woods.

I think he should have had to hunt the lion using only his horn-rimmed glasses and shiny teeth.

Nope drugs is the #1 reason then loss of a job is #2 theres always a reason.

just playing,…my wife was hysterical crying about this the other day, she's been sending me pics of Cecil for 2 days telling me how beautiful he is…I wanna kill the damn dentist just for putting me through this.

just playing,…my wife was hysterical crying about this the other day, she's been sending me pics of Cecil for 2 days telling me how beautiful he is…I wanna kill the damn dentist just for putting me through this.

I'm grateful. I'd rather see all the sheeple in my facebook feed glomming all over this, than the other dumb sh*t they usually post.

I hope the dentist goes broke and loses his house and business.

I want to hear what the area Zebra, Antelope, Gazelles, and Water Buffalo think about Dr Palmer.

I think hunting is pretty awful and could never do it but lets not act like Lions are our furry friends.  Last month a women had her face chewed off in front of horrified tourists on safari.

Save the outrage for your next door neighbor who every November gets dressed in fatigues and randomly kills harmless deer - then acts as if he's absolved because he makes venison jerky and distributes it to co-workers.

I'm grateful. I'd rather see all the sheeple in my facebook feed glomming all over this, than the other dumb sh*t they usually post.

It's interesting the types of stories that go viral like this, so many terrible things (like this, and worse) happen every single day that are completely ignored. If people only knew how terribly the animals they eat are treated everyday of their lives up to slaughter. I'm so upset about Cecil, I'll have the veal please..

Seen provocative comments surfacing from some activist type groups such as  "Maybe black people should start dressing as lions so people will care when they get shot". False equivalency maybe, but certainly more people know the name Cecil then any of recent cases which says something

This guy obviously suffers from “small pecker syndrome” and probably drives a 4x4; he`s the worst example of a society that thinks its OK to kill wild animals for pleasure & hang the remains proudly on his wall as a trophy; maybe it’s time the authorities “hunted” him down & put him on trial for poaching & I’m guessing he`ll have all his rights to a fair defense unlike the defenseless animals he slaughters.

The outrage from the educated people, I think, has to do with hunting an endangered animal and the effect of permanent loss of the lion in the African ecosystem. Yes the zebra sleeps easier but it's not supposed to be that way. Yes people who have no idea about Africa are up in arms because Cecil was cute. But generally speaking I think the concept has merit.

And full disclosure. I don't know a damn thing about Africa other than rudimentary high school environment studies class Well actually in my MBA j learned that the Chinese and others are absolutely decimating the African land and resources and it's awful

It's interesting the types of stories that go viral like this, so many terrible things (like this, and worse) happen every single day that are completely ignored. If people only knew how terribly the animals they eat are treated everyday of their lives up to slaughter. I'm so upset about Cecil, I'll have the veal please..

Seen provocative comments surfacing from some activist type groups such as  "Maybe black people should start dressing as lions so people will care when they get shot". False equivalency maybe, but certainly more people know the name Cecil then any of recent cases which says something

It's funny how everyone's FB feed basically becomes generically the same after a certain amount of connections are made.

Without a doubt the most vocal people in my FB feed about Cecil are the "moms and aunts" with the "torture the dentist" rhetoric, followed by irony observations by my vegan friends (making points similar to your first one), and then finally the rich white kids that live 100's of miles from any adversity that are always posting the black lives matter content, saying things similar to your second point... 

It's funny how everyone's FB feed basically becomes generically the same after a certain amount of connections are made.

Without a doubt the most vocal people in my FB feed about Cecil are the "moms and aunts" with the "torture the dentist" rhetoric, followed by irony observations by my vegan friends (making points similar to your first one), and then finally the rich white kids that live 100's of miles from any adversity that are always posting the black lives matter content, saying things similar to your second point... 

Pretty much lol, although the black lives matters content comes from some friends who are hyper educated career students w/no money (or challanging employment) but several research papers to their credit

Archived