The killer of Cecil the Lion should hang

joewilly12

What I find more entertaining with Internet outrage are the ones who spend an inordinate amount of time being outraged at the outrage. And then the outrage reciprocated at the anti-outragers.

There's a research paper that nobody will read in there somewhere, you should write it.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, yeesh.

I get white coat. Makes no ******* sense. In a multi-car pile up everything slows down for me and I can slalom around the other cars and walk away fine. I don't feel the nerves at all.... but send me to a doctor's office, especially when they take my blood pressure, and it's like I'm burning to death from invisible flames like Ricky Bobby.

Go to CVS drop $75 on an automatic cuff and do it once in the morning and again at night for a week. Give you the best idea how you doing. Then couple time a week after that.

Go to CVS drop $75 on an automatic cuff and do it once in the morning and again at night for a week. Give you the best idea how you doing. Then couple time a week after that.

I gotta get one, you'll enjoy this.. I have very low blood pressure, sometimes dangerously low..  The only treatment given me is to eat more salt 

I want to hear what the area Zebra, Antelope, Gazelles, and Water Buffalo think about Dr Palmer.

I think hunting is pretty awful and could never do it but lets not act like Lions are our furry friends.  Last month a women had her face chewed off in front of horrified tourists on safari.

Save the outrage for your next door neighbor who every November gets dressed in fatigues and randomly kills harmless deer - then acts as if he's absolved because he makes venison jerky and distributes it to co-workers.

Deer population is rampant everywhere - **** those things. 

I used to be anti deer hunting till I moved to a more rural area, they eat this sh*t out of your landscaping and crap all over the place. I am ready to start killing them myself now

Yeah they come in my back yard from time to time..  Gotta be a better way to curb the population than shooting them with an arrow and following the blood trail.  If you're going to do it shoot them with a ******* rocket launcher or something..  no pain.

Yeah they come in my back yard from time to time.. Gotta be a better way to curb the population than shooting them with an arrow and following the blood trail. If you're going to do it shoot them with a ******* rocket launcher or something.. no pain.

I think they should test releasing Wolves, starting in your area first

Landscaping?  I don't give a **** about your seedlings.  I'm a little more worried about them jumping in front of my car on the BW Parkway.

You have any idea how much that sh*t costs? Let them chew through several thousand dollars of landscaping and see how happy you are..

Last year in particular everywhere around me looked like this

16702365-mmmain.jpg

You have any idea how much that sh*t costs? Let them chew through several thousand dollars of landscaping and see how happy you are..

Last year in particular everywhere around me looked like this

16702365-mmmain.jpg

I didn't move into the house yet.  I will be bitching about landscaping next month.  Right now I am just trying to survive the things grazing on the side of the highway and deciding they see some tasty grass on the median.

Archived