Ten Fantasy Football PLayers I Like More Than Most

JetNation

fantasy-football

Welcome back to my 2nd article of the season, this week, I am taking a look at ten players I seem to like more than the twitter experts. Wth that said, let’s get to it;

1. Rob Gronkowski

I have him at #7. The tight end position is such a waste land and if he can put up last years numbers, it gives the owner such an advantage at a very weak position.

2. DeMarco Murray

I see him as a top 10 back this year. He did have over 400 touches last year but even with less carries he is in a great spot to easily be a RB1.

3. Jeremy Hill

I have him at #17 overall. In the last half of the season he was a top 5 RB and even with Gio, the Bengals are a run heavy team with a pretty easy schedule.

4. Frank Gore

Right now I have him at #30 overall. He is he going on 32, history does not take kindly to backs this age but lok what Bradshaw did in 8 games last year. Colts run the 2nd most plays in the NFL and there will be a ton of goal line o[opportunities.

5. Melvin Gordon

I have him at #32 overall. I love where he landed with limited competition. Wisconsin backs do struggle at time but I see him as a game changer with a great schedule.

6. Rashad Jennings

I have him at #40 overall. In the games he played he was a top 15 RB last year, Vereen will take some chances away but Williams proved not be be a bell cow and I think Jennings picks up where he left off last year.

7. Andre Ellington

I have him at #43 overall. Everyone is down on him but his only real competition is a rookie in Johnson. Arians like to have a clear RB1 and when Andre played last year he was a top 15 RB.

8. LeGarrette Blount

I have him at #47 overall. He is missing a game but is as clear a RB1 that the Patriots have had in a long time and goal line opportunities should be plentiful.

9, Mike Wallace

I have him at #55 overall. The Dolphin system was wrong for him but he still put up 10 TD’s. Bridgewater’s strength is the long ball and In see him coming back as an every week starter.

10. Matt Ryan

I have him at #64 overall. Last year he was around QB6 and with a better OL, younger more athletic RB’s and healthy Wr’s, I can see a top 4 season.

As always thanks for reading and please feel free to comment or ask any questions.

Fantasy Mike

Jetnationcom?d=yIl2AUoC8zA Jetnationcom?d=qj6IDK7rITs
ouqqjcpKT2o

View the full article

Gronk - I think he goes back to his old egg shell self this year plus he has no Brady first four games.

Murray - agree, think he still has 1st rd value

Hill - agree but I wouldn't draft him until the 4th rd at very earliest

Jennings - he's an egg and he loses ppr value with Vereen now splitting downs with him.

Ellington - sleeper potential

Blount - problem with any pats back is they always use committee

Wallace - agree plus I think some football will help him he's a late round sleeper

Ryan - usually solid and the Falcons D sucks which means he will play in shootouts

GRONK great value

Thing that's great about having GRONK in ahead to head league is, every week, you're a lock to out score your opponent at that position.

Live Jennings too but the vereen signing took the wind out if that sail

Love jeremey hill

I gamble on a rookie RB every year and would love to get Gordon, but I think Fischer is gonna work Gurley to the tune of 20+ touches and I'd rather him. The running joke in my league is when I grab my rookie RB, everyone reminds each other that he's gonna break out.....NEXT YEAR!! Happens every time. The guy I pick does eh, but the following year he's a stud.

Thanks for the fantasy article

GRONK great value

Thing that's great about having GRONK in ahead to head league is, every week, you're a lock to out score your opponent at that position.

Love jeremey hill

I gamble on a rookie RB every year and would love to get Gordon, but I think Fischer is gonna work Gurley to the tune of 20+ touches and I'd rather him. The running joke in my league is when I grab my rookie RB, everyone reminds each other that he's gonna break out.....NEXT YEAR!! Happens every time. The guy I pick does eh, but the following year he's a stud.

I think Abdullah will be the rookie back with the most impact. Hill will have a big year, probably a top 5 back. I think Martavis Bryant will explode.

No TE is ever worth a first, and the positional scarcity argument does not hold water there. An elite RB or WR, which you absolutely have the ability to get in the 1st, is far more valuable than even the # 1 TE. Anyone who thinks he's a "safe pick" there didn't pay attention to what happened to teams who took Graham in the 1st last season.

You need to be able to come away from the 1st two rounds with, preferably, a top RB and top WR. I'm not looking at QB or TE until the 3rd at earliest.

I definitely prefer Gurley to Gordon. Take a look at the list of RBs who have come out of Wisconsin since 2000. They've all been brutal in the NFL. Even in highlight videos of Gordon, you see him running through giant holes that just won't be there in the pros. Their O-line is just beastly historically and makes me shy away from backs that come out of there. He may well prove me wrong and have a stellar career, but he'd essentially be the first if he does, and I'm certainly not going to be the one to burn a 4th/5th on him in his rookie season.

GRONK great value

Love jeremey hill

So which rook RB did you pick last year?   :)

GRONK great value

Love jeremey hill

u should try dynasty

Archived