where are the players sleeping during Florham Park camp?

jetscrazey

just curious, anyone know if they sleep at their homes, or do they have quarters on the facility? or local hotel?  Bowles had mentioned a curfew at the press conference.

Where ever they rented a place since they knew in mini camp summer camp would be at Florham park.. I imagine the bubble players are in a motel..

Everybody is staying at the local hotel close by FP.  Bowles and coaching staff included I think.  So in a way its still kinda like Cortland but you know, using their state of the art facilities, doctors and equipment...

I doubt players were forced into roommate situations though.

Everybody is staying at the local hotel close by FP.  Bowles and coaching staff included I think.  So in a way its still kinda like Cortland but you know, using their state of the art facilities, doctors and equipment...

I doubt players were forced into roommate situations though.

The Veterans aren't staying at their homes?? 

just curious, anyone know if they sleep at their homes, or do they have quarters on the facility? or local hotel?  Bowles had mentioned a curfew at the press conference, tough to enforce that if they're home.

I think someone mentioned they saw tents set up in the woods at Florham Park.

It's across the street and sold out for the next 2 weeks. The Hyatt House on the corner pf Park and Columbia Tpke, about a mile way is sold out too.

I'm at the the Wyndham and saw Jets security in the building. Keeping an eye out for players and coaching staff.

Archived