Ragnarok Mafia: Game Over, Loki Wins

Doggin94it

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seph has about 12 "What do you want from me?" posts this game.  Probably the most annoying thing I can think of this game.  Play the f*ckin game Seph.  That's what we want.

You act like I have posted nothing. I was busier than usual. Sorry for not being around much d1, and voting scum. Sorry for voting scum again in barm.

I have tried to keep current, and post at least some content during the day phases.

80 you are just going to have to. deal with it

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS. Why not ask me while I'm here, instead of bitching

Gee.  No one has ninja hammered yet.  Wonder why.  The longer Pac lives the likelier he's scum. 

holy crap you really are ridiculously stupid..  what you're doing doesn't make sense.  The only one out there is Nae and you're telling people if they unvote Seph and vote me they're scum.

holy cow you deserve the rep you get.

You act like I have posted nothing. I was busier than usual. Sorry for not being around much d1, and voting scum. Sorry for voting scum again in barm.

I have tried to keep current, and post at least some content during the day phases.

80 you are just going to have to. deal with it

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS. Why not ask me while I'm here, instead of bitching

Jesus.  I don't care about your explanations.  Tell us why you think Pac is scum and who else you think might be scum/Loki.  Give us something, anything.

holy crap you really are ridiculously stupid..  what you're doing doesn't make sense.  The only one out there is Nae and you're telling people if they unvote Seph and vote me they're scum.

Nae was on the JC train on D1.  SMC was screaming for her head for days.  Suddenly Nae is radio silent and SMC no longer casing her.  Seems weird, no?

holy cow you deserve the rep you get.

lol this was good

The multiple freakouts we've had over today's lynch have been interesting.  First SMC then Lizzie. 

Meanwhile Pac still just chilling at L-1....Yeah, I think this will ultimately be a good lynch regardless.  I really have no idea why everyone is in this mindset where if we mislynch today its the end of the world. 

Scum/Loki

Nae

Pac

Alanna

Loki

Ctm

Nolder

Wombat

I would have nolder leading as loki, with how he has been mainly centered around him. Every case is usually about loki, not scum.

I also posted why I thought pac was scum. The most important thing was a couple of posts back. And there is a entire case when I voted him.

Apparently it doesn't matter if I post, because people don't read them

Scum/Loki

Nae

Pac

Alanna

Loki

Ctm

Nolder

Wombat

I would have nolder leading as loki, with how he has been mainly centered around him. Every case is usually about loki, not scum.

I also posted why I thought pac was scum. The most important thing was a couple of posts back. And there is a entire case when I voted him.

Yay!!!

Dude, it's not enough to post your thoughts once 47 pages ago.  No one is just straight up ignoring you.  Thing about this game is that thoughts on players change throughout a game.  When you respond to constant requests for input with "Dunno what you want from me!" you're not being pro-town.  Period. 

You were viewing the thread at L-2 and your first post was you saying that to me.  That's a thing that actually happened.  You asking "what do you want from me?"  lol.  Quit being reactive and be proactive.  It shouldn't take us constantly coaxing you out of inactivity, then having to listen to your excuses and complaints, for you to finally post your most current reads.

Scum/Loki

Nae

Pac

Alanna

Loki

Ctm

Nolder

Wombat

I read them.  Your posts are good imo, but you need more presence.

Another thing you'll be wrong about.  Wrong all game. 

So to recap..

Seph was your # 1 for Loki today and you didn't think I was scum..

SMC screamed at you and hurt your feelings...

Now you want to vote me because I'm "stupid and we can afford to lose me" while simultaneously saying "yay" when your # 1 for Loki posts.

w.o.w.

Like I said..  someone put me out of my misery..  this kind of stupidity is making this game unbearable.

Archived