Ragnarok Mafia: Game Over, Loki Wins

Doggin94it

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We shall see.  Game appears stalled.  That's what happens with only 2 mafia and 1 Loki I guess.

Really want it over..  My competitiveness won't let me quit but this is getting impossibly stupid.

Good job completely avoiding my case.  Once I flip people might finally start to put together the puzzle I believe I solved.

Wombat, Seph, 80

honorable mention Nolder

ok I'm good..  someone send me to the dead thread.

Yep.  It relies on the tacit assumption that Pac is smart enough not to be terrible at scum but stupid enough to be terrible at town.  That's a very special kind of dumb you're looking for there.

You and the blockhead being on the same page is a good look

.. doing what pac did as scum is stupid and panic'd reaction drawing unnecessary heat and indcitive of poor play, doing what he did as town is pretty normal. Townies are wrong all the time

Really want it over..  My competitiveness won't let me quit but this is getting impossibly stupid.

Good job completely avoiding my case.  Once I flip people might finally start to put together the puzzle I believe I solved.

Wombat, Seph, 80

honorable mention Nolder

ok I'm good..  someone send me to the dead thread.

I'll vote you if you promise that 

1) you are town

2) You will rip SMC in the dead thread for being such a blockhead

3) GFY

so i'm the only one reading frustrated townie on pac?

That's definitely the most likely outcome but if we never lynched someone for being stupid with the upside of maybe being scum, this wouldn't be JN Mafia.  This "woe is I" crap Pac is pulling, and support he's getting as a result, plus the fact that he STILL hasn't gotten hammered makes knowing his alignment beneficial.  The WiFOM he's creating is something we'd eventually have to clear up anyways.  He did this to himself and I refuse to feel bad about it.  If people thing I'm scummy by voting him over Seph, whatever.  I said earlier today either would be good lynches and stand by that.

That's definitely the most likely outcome but if we never lynched someone for being stupid with the upside of maybe being scum, this wouldn't be JN Mafia.  This "woe is I" crap Pac is pulling and the fact that he STILL hasn't gotten hammered makes knowing his alignment beneficial.  He did this to himself and I refuse to feel bad about it.  If I'm people thing I'm scummy by voting him over Seph, whatever.

ninja'd me

the deed is done, hope the blockhead is right

Smc do you legit read anything I post?  I don't do hammers... I might break a nail.

This will be impressive because if Pac is scum, that means you intentionally avoided THREE scum lynches.

That might be a record.

This was extremely easy to avoid Pac all you had to do was vote to lynch someone you supposedly had down as scum anyway when I asked you to.

Even if you're Seph's scummate this was a stupid move imo. Why not just bus him and coast the rest of the game on that? Or try at least.

This was extremely easy to avoid Pac all you had to do was vote to lynch someone you supposedly had down as scum anyway when I asked you to.

Even if you're Seph's scummate this was a stupid move imo. Why not just bus him and coast the rest of the game on that? Or try at least.

hey I know what your role is!

oh please..  if I cower to you I would have been lynched hours and hours ago... 

Archived