Ragnarok Mafia: Game Over, Loki Wins

Doggin94it

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How i spent my day - dispensing parking lot justice to some schmuck who parked a beemer across - no joke - 4 spots at home depot f678abb93f29ffd2d78a545adc741e24.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

That is awesome.

The Parking Lot Avenger

that is true, but i didn't think wwwombat was coming back till night... he hammered like 5 minutes after me say that nae has avoided every lynch so far

80 was just as capable of dropping the hammer and it's interesting you didn't mention now that you were worried about him

Too many witnesses.  And I'd have moved the carts, obviously

Some people really don't care.

I read an article not too long ago about a guy that shot a mother and daughter because they laughed while passing by his car or something.

LOKI's PM:

Loki PM:

You are Loki, God of Chaos, and you win only by being the last man standing.  As long as you are alive, no other player will know whether they have a role, or, if they do, what its effect will be.  (Players will know their alignment, and the scum will have a standard NK).

You have a single day or night kill at your disposal, which you can use at any time during the game.  I’d recommend saving it for endgame, since if you go into a final Day as one of 2 remaining players and without a kill left, you will lose automatically, but hey, it’s your call. 

Every night, you may send me a 10-line list of random pairs of numbers between 1 and 30.  Here’s how the list should look:

1. 1, 10
  2. 2, 2 (yes, you can use the same number twice in a single pair, if you want to)
  3. 25, 10 (yes, you can use the same number in multiple different pairs, if you want to)
  4. … (and so on down to the 10th pair).

On any night that you do this, you will be immune to Night Actions.  No cop can view you, nobody can kill you, etc.

Good luck.

Wombat did not know it, but those numbers randomized all actions other than the mafia kill (unless the kill targeted Wombat in which case it would have been randomized too).  Random.org determined what order the actions would be each night (Watcher, Tracker, Roleblock, Cop, Doc, Investigator, Vigilante) and the numbers determined where the actions and results would go.  Each non-wombat player in the roster was assigned numbers from 1-30, and the first number in each pair identified the target while the second identified who would get the results from the action (if there were any to get).

Once all kills were removed from the game (no scum, no vigilante) - Wombat had the option of killing or sending numbers and remaining immune to night actions

Heimdall was a watcher, 80

In Norse mythology, Heimdall is most often summarized as the Watchman of the Aesir and the Guardian God of the Bifrost (the Rainbow Bridge to Asgard). ...

It is said that “His hearing is so acute that He can hear the grass growing in Midgard. He needs less sleep than a bird, and His vision is as keen as His hearing regardless of whether it be day or night.” Heimdall may have sacrificed an ear in return for these abilities in the same way that Odin sacrificed an eye. Clearly, his senses are tremendously acute and aid him as the Watchman. Little escapes his notice. Heimdall is most certainly a deity of perception, attention to detail and watchfulness. He is constantly on guard and watching by his own senses, rather than the reports of others.

http://www.northernpaganism.org/shrines/heimdall/about.html

LOL great game Wombat!!!

CTM, you're the stupidest mother****er on the planet.

You have no right to call me blockhead or even Pac a moron, because only an idiot would switch to Nae in that situation.

Seriously, all you had to do was lynch Seph then Wombat in that order to win. JUST AS I SAID.

Holy crap,I can't believe CTM blew this.

Fantastic setup Doggin and I'm really glad I got to play.

This is perfect. We get a whole football season to say how stupid CTM is. Amazing

OK, need some thoughts from everyone on the balance of this game.  I thought it ended up very well balanced, but since the mechanic was entirely new it was a best-effort type of balance (how I thought it could play out) that the fact that it basically came down to endgame played out.  But I want comments so I can adjust if necessary on the rerun

Archived