Ragnarok Mafia: Game Over, Loki Wins

Doggin94it

Ape was dead so he doesn't count.... 1 of 3 on him..   2 of 5 somewhere else

This is where you venture into the Aten realm of mental masturbation and argument for the sake of argument.

The bottom line is whether you believed or not that Ape acted alone.  If you believe he didn't act alone, then you look at the JC train (like I did).  As such, you get to look at the 3 who voted on the train.  That provides you with a better chance in catching scum than looking at everyone else who voted.because that's a pool of 13.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's lost on Pac (and to a certain extent to CTM) is that wagonomics is a good starting point in the scum hunt.  It's never meant to be the whole analytical tool.  

Scum played so poorly that it made wagonomics into a very effective weapon.

Again..  it was rudimentary nonsense and sheer happenstance is what led to the misconception that it was an effective means of scum hunting. 

I was going to hammer Ape before you came out of hiding and sheepishly voted him (your cowardice in not being brave enough to face him was noted). 

Had I done what I intended, your game would have been nothing more than leading people on endless goose chases before finally being put out of your misery with an unceremonious mod killing. 

Basically if not for a twist of fate, you were on pace to have the single worst game in the history of mafia.

As it stands you had one of the luckiest.

Any way you slice it things ended for you with an embarrassing removal and a loss for your team.  The fact that you have the audacity to prance all over the post game beating your puny chest as if you accomplished something is an outright disgrace. 

Just apologize to everyone and stop posting for 12 hours.

Again.. it was rudimentary nonsense and sheer happenstance is what led to the misconception that it was an effective means of scum hunting.

I was going to hammer Ape before you came out of hiding and sheepishly voted him (your cowardice in not being brave enough to face him was noted).

Had I done what I intended, your game would have been nothing more than leading people on endless goose chases before finally being put out of your misery with an unceremonious mod killing.

Basically if not for a twist of fate, you were on pace to have the single worst game in the history of mafia.

Any way you slice it things ended for you with an embarrassing removal and a loss for your team. The fact that you have the audacity to prance all over the post game beating your puny chest as if you accomplished something is an outright disgrace.

as stupid as it was, you were even more dumb to be caught by it ..

all you had to do was bus barm and we all could've avoided the blockhead stomping around the thread like an arrogant prick, but no

all you had to do was bus barm and we all could've avoided the blockhead stomping around the thread like an arrogant prick, but no

That might have been the part of the game where you were doing your Wade Boggs impression and drinking a case of beer in one sitting. 

If I vote Barm, everyone ignores SMC's Romper Room® and attacks me for the obvious bus...  I had just spent 2 days saying I didn't see the case on him.

That might have been the part of the game where you were doing your Wade Boggs impression and drinking a case of beer in one sitting. 

If I vote Barm, everyone ignores SMC's Romper Room® and attacks me for the obvious bus...  I had just spent 2 days saying I didn't see the case on him.

Doubt it, SMC was stuck on that theory and would've voted himself if he wasn't on a scum train...

and i was only drunk tues/wed/friday and sunday...

it sounds bad when i say it like that

Again..  it was rudimentary nonsense and sheer happenstance is what led to the misconception that it was an effective means of scum hunting. 

I was going to hammer Ape before you came out of hiding and sheepishly voted him (your cowardice in not being brave enough to face him was noted). 

Any way you slice it things ended for you with an embarrassing removal and a loss for your team.  The fact that you have the audacity to prance all over the post game beating your puny chest as if you accomplished something is an outright disgrace. 

What is this drivel?

I was waiting two games to hammer that Damn Dirty Ape.  I didn't give a damn if he was scum or not.  I got lucky he was, and even luckier that you're stupid ass didn't bother voting him.

Plus, you were the idiot who vouched for Barm and say he wasn't scum.  You created your own roadblock to bussing.  Blame yourself.

I only thought wagonomics was going to work on 1 scum from the JC train.  Little did I know that PacTurd would make it work for multiple trains by not bussing.  It was only your actions which put you in the crosshairs.

As to my modkill, I made a mistake in divulging something I wasn't aware I shouldn't.

You, on the other hand, like the intellectual prowess, self-awareness and character to admit your mistakes and how you played a huge part in making your team the worst scum team in the history of JI/JN mafia.

And if Pac bussed that would have prevented The Substance Abuser from the ignominy of a monumental choke job at end game.

As to my modkill, I made a mistake in divulging something I wasn't aware I shouldn't.

Btw I'd very much appreciate an apology now.

You were all up in my face about being a dick because you thought I was ******* with everyone or something and in reality I really did have to dance around the issue or I'd have been modkilled just like you. Doggin even sent me a PM telling me if he didn't think it was my meta to fake claim cop he'd have already modkilled me.

Btw I'd very much appreciate an apology now.

You were all up in my face about being a dick because you thought I was ******* with everyone or something and in reality I really did have to dance around the issue or I'd have been modkilled just like you. Doggin even sent me a PM telling me if he didn't think it was my meta to fake claim cop he'd have already modkilled me.

First, as to my hounding you about the reveal, yes, I understand and apologize.

Second, as to you being a dick, there's nothing I can do about that.

First, as to my hounding you about the reveal, yes, I understand and apologize.

Second, as to you being a dick, there's nothing I can do about that.

Ha! Ok good enough.

Believe me I would have spilled my guts when I had an innocent on Nae if I could have.

"I rather enjoy the different style on JN. I'm not much for insulting people and that's not really my place, but I do enjoy the change in atmosphere."

That's ok. A big mistake most DM people make when coming here is thinking they have to be total assholes to fit in but that's really not the case. Look at Hallia, she never says a mean thing about anyone and everyone loves her here. The golden rule is don't dish out what you can't take in return.

"When I come back I can't ignore you but hopefully by then the momentum will have slowed.. which it appears to thanks to Nolder hahah.. who even knows what he's talking about."

Obviously not me. I was clueless this whole game lol.

From defending Ape to thinking I was roled to Seph being Loki I was dead wrong on everything pretty much.

"Leave it to Nolder to screw things up lol.. if he hadn't started thumping his chest and giving you "last words" when you weren't even at L1 then you might be dead by now."

Last time I ever give someone last words around here. Assholes.

Next time you get a hammer in the face.

"When I come back I can't ignore you but hopefully by then the momentum will have slowed.. which it appears to thanks to Nolder hahah.. who even knows what he's talking about."

Obviously not me. I was clueless this whole game lol.

From defending Ape to thinking I was roled to Seph being Loki I was dead wrong on everything pretty much.

Don't worry I played worse... not right on any "gut" feeling I had except for Lizzie being town.

Archived