Ragnarok Mafia: Game Over, Loki Wins

Doggin94it

When I said, "maybe scum crawl out to get behind Lizzie", who did you think I was suspicious of? I mean, it was pretty clear who was doing the primary nudging. You expect us to believe that you lack self-awareness to the effect that you didn't realize you made so many nudging posts? 

That post WAS recognition of all the nudging. Now you're going to imply it was lost on me, or because I didn't call you out by name, I couldn't have possibly realized something new? 

You don't come after me unless you have a good cause? All you've done is say flailing, omgus, pinging a bunch. Nobody has actually seen a "good cause" from you. Now you're implying that I'm scum because I didn't come after you sooner? When my focus was figuring out where Lizzie was coming from. That's not "good cause", you sound like you are backing into reasons you voted me. Like scum does, when they start grasping for straws.

You weren't just,...idk...laying cover so you could come back and reference this, i'm sure

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

sure i was, on SMC day..  just not this early, the following day i was legitimately confused between ape and pac and the game was in the balance, hence the pragmatism. Game isn't in balance now. 

Meh, you hedged when the rest of us (especially me) were full bore on him.  It's a compliment really.  And irrelevant what you say.  My perspective, you're as aggressive as I've seen you in a long time.

How am I lying? You referenced that game as an example of being aggressive. I guess you define aggressive as deferring to logic and whimpering while I steamrolled you and the town? If you were aggressive, I don't live. You've been far more aggressive here, without a cop guilty, than you were then when you had everything in your favor to come after me. 

If you want to devolve things further and bump posts, go for it. If we're going to do this, then I want you to define a specific context for aggressiveness, then show examples from both this game and that game, that reinforce the definition. This way, there's no spin, no revisionist history. Do it like a pragmatist. Define it, then provide tangible examples. 

For me, I define aggressive with the amount of effort and leadership exhibited, in contrast to the amount of substance, and the outcome.

SMC's game: moderate effort and more cooperation than leadership, decent substance trumped by cop guilty, you didn't get me lynched 

This game: high effort and clear leadership, no substance at all, you've got a good swarm surrounding me and I'm the only person to get 5 votes other than wombat on all of D1

To me, this game shows far more aggressiveness. Like your game depends on it.

You seem desperate.

I'll self-vote now, because I like to call bluffs... 

unvote, vote ape

you fairy. this is how you go out?

If I say "no, I won't self vote" then CTM can spin it as "Ape is afraid I'll prove him wrong, he won't take the challenge". 

At this point, I'd rather die and expose him.

No one would buy it.  Why wouldn't you just refute his arguments instead of self-voting?  And why are you even arguing about this so much in the first place?

BTW this bullsh*t with Ape seems orchestrated.

Who started it? LK? I think he's town but if he's not he has a teammate who knows the JN layout very well and understands if you start something on Ape near deadline it will blow the thread up and possibly end in a no lynch.

This seems purposeful to me.

We should drop 99% of Ape discussion (wtf are you retards doing talking about old games?) and work on the people who aren't talking imo.

If you want to continue to vote Ape fine but stfu so the rest of us can think.

Unvote

Vote SMC

Nolder you are def in the non town category. i started digging into ape around page 15.

This is just from SMC day, plenty more on pac day if you'd like to see. Not sure how "aggressive" is being defined but there's different types of "aggressiveness" quoted below

And finally, right after SMC was lynched, before he was revealed as cop, here's how ape gave up his whole team. Remember this if he's scum thsi game, he won't let them bus

CTM, on 08 Jul 2015 - 5:47 PM, said:
ape, smash, jc?

Leading off with "pac and ape are girls, let's kill one of them" doesn't do much to support the "aggressive play" theme you've yet to give context.

The one with the red text was super aggressive, because: red.

You want to keep going with this bush league nonsense? I stand by what I said, you were NOT as aggressive in that game as you are here. It's like in your head you took that to mean you were accused of not trying at all. 10 posts as an example? You probably had more nudges in this game than that. JIF's observation that you haven't been this aggressive has merit. No matter how much sh*t you want to conjure up to obfuscate it.

Or, you could just admit that i was indeed aggressive as i said..

Tbh this whole point is stupid, how is it even a scum tell if I'm aggressive anyway?

You yourself admit it makes no sense as scum or loki to come after you on day 1, let alone aggressively, so what is your point exactly?

The point about aggressiveness was JIFs.

I'm simply putting you through the gauntlet because I think it's bush league to reference a past game, without context, and then weave around the aspects of it that merit argument. I'm surprised JIF took the position he did about my comment on "comfort level", but let you pass making reference to an old game like that. I wanted to see what sort of traction smooshing it in your face would get from him. Not much.

Also I said it doesnt' make sense, unless forced, which is my working theory for you.

You want to keep going with this bush league nonsense? I stand by what I said, you were NOT as aggressive in that game as you are here. It's like in your head you took that to mean you were accused of not trying at all. 10 posts as an example? You probably had more nudges in this game than that. JIF's observation that you haven't been this aggressive has merit. No matter how much sh*t you want to conjure up to obfuscate it.

Ape, there is numerous posts in which I said you were fear mongering, called out contradictions and scummy bs. used aggressive language like stupid, pathetic.. etc.. Same as here.

I only went through a handful of pages but I did the same thing the next day.

Jif is saying I hedged, well, as I said the game was in the balance, doesn't mean I didn't focus all my energy towards shining a spot light on your scummy play. My only posts about SMC were supporting his claim and/or pointing out the pragmatic fall back.

This is like deja vu, ape trying to use a Jif argument to get off

Vote Count

Pac (1) - Jetscode

Nolder (1) - SMC

Seph (1) - Alanna

Jetscode (2) - Nae, Barm

Lizzie (1) -  Lily

No Lynch (1) - Smash

Smash (1) - Hallia

Hallia (2) - Pac, Wombat

Integrity (5) - Seph, 80, CTM, Lizzie, JiF

CTM (2) - Integrity, Nolder

With 17 players alive, 9 to lynch

Deadline is Noon Eastern on Thursday

How am I lying? You referenced that game as an example of being aggressive. I guess you define aggressive as deferring to logic and whimpering while I steamrolled you and the town? If you were aggressive, I don't live. You've been far more aggressive here, without a cop guilty, than you were then when you had everything in your favor to come after me. 

If you want to devolve things further and bump posts, go for it. If we're going to do this, then I want you to define a specific context for aggressiveness, then show examples from both this game and that game, that reinforce the definition. This way, there's no spin, no revisionist history. Do it like a pragmatist. Define it, then provide tangible examples. 

For me, I define aggressive with the amount of effort and leadership exhibited, in contrast to the amount of substance, and the outcome.

SMC's game: moderate effort and more cooperation than leadership, decent substance trumped by cop guilty, you didn't get me lynched 

This game: high effort and clear leadership, no substance at all, you've got a good swarm surrounding me and I'm the only person to get 5 votes other than wombat on all of D1

To me, this game shows far more aggressiveness. Like your game depends on it.

You seem desperate.

I'll self-vote now, because I like to call bluffs... 

unvote, vote ape

Screw it.  Ape just doesn't look town to me right now.

unvote

Vote: Ape

Unvote vote Ape

Need one more.  

Pac?

Anyone?

Ape, there is numerous posts in which I said you were fear mongering, called out contradictions and scummy bs. used aggressive language like stupid, pathetic.. etc.. Same as here.

I only went through a handful of pages but I did the same thing the next day.

Jif is saying I hedged, well, as I said the game was in the balance, doesn't mean I didn't focus all my energy towards shining a spot light on your scummy play. My only posts about SMC were supporting his claim and/or pointing out the pragmatic fall back.

This is like deja vu, ape trying to use a Jif argument to get off

That's not what I said I was doing just now, you idiot. I was actually trying to elicit a reaction from JIF to get a better read on him. Right now, he's approaching this about as crystal clean as can be. Normally, JIF ends up looking terrible as an indecisive townie trying to figure it out. His responses have been perfect relative to the situation. 

Let me put it like this, I like my theory on you, but I'm never stop considering the possible scenarios/agendas at play. So, while I argue my points with you, I still want to elicit reads from others. Just like I did while I was arguing with Lizzie.

I'm tempted to flop a vote on JIF, 80 or Jetscode right now. I feel like their working from the fringe, influencing, but keeping their hands clean. 

Thought you wanted to prove CTM wrong.  

lol

scum busted on D1.

Irony.

I have all game for that, I might be wrong about him, but proving me right is more important right now... so finding scum or loki trumps self-aggrandizing theatrics. Sorry.

CTM is town now?

Could be. Why are people acting surprised that I have running if/then scenarios that dictate the formation of my lists. 

Arguing with CTM helps me feel him out. Part of me feels his case is empty, and that could be shady, but it could be that he's playing a gut feeling and it's manifesting poorly as a case.

So, if he's town, and I look at town on town, I look at the periphery and I see that list I just gave you.

Could be. Why are people acting surprised that I have running if/then scenarios that dictate the formation of my lists. 

Arguing with CTM helps me feel him out. Part of me feels his case is empty, and that could be shady, but it could be that he's playing a gut feeling and it's manifesting poorly as a case.

So, if he's town, and I look at town on town, I look at the periphery and I see that list I just gave you.

hollllllly cow

BTW this bullsh*t with Ape seems orchestrated.

Who started it? LK? I think he's town but if he's not he has a teammate who knows the JN layout very well and understands if you start something on Ape near deadline it will blow the thread up and possibly end in a no lynch.

This seems purposeful to me.

We should drop 99% of Ape discussion (wtf are you retards doing talking about old games?) and work on the people who aren't talking imo.

If you want to continue to vote Ape fine but stfu so the rest of us can think.

Unvote

Vote SMC

Any way the wind blows mafia for you this game, eh? 

Vote Count

Nolder (1) - SMC

Seph (1) - Alanna

Jetscode (3) - Nae, Barm, Integrity

Lizzie (1) -  Lily

No Lynch (1) - Smash

Smash (1) - Hallia

Hallia (2) - Pac

Integrity (7) - Seph, 80, CTM, Lizzie, JiF, Wombat, Jetscode

SMC (1) - Nolder

With 17 players alive, 9 to lynch

Deadline is Noon Eastern on Thursday