Ragnarok Mafia: Game Over, Loki Wins

Doggin94it

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lizzie is 100 % going to take full credit for the Ape lynch when he shows up tomorrow morning.

I honestly think he has the potential to be the most insufferable post lynch gloater to ever grace JN mafia.

I'm focused on # 1 ape-ettes lilly, nyn and lleelou.. but only lilly is playing

According to Pac I'm not a true apette anyways.  I'm miffed Ape didn't once call me out on anything.. he always picks on me.

colm-feore-fgk-laufey-thor-wide-560x282.

Laufey, Mafia Godfather, has been lynched

Final Vote Count

Nolder (1) -  Pac

Jetscode (4) - Nae, Barm, Integrity,  Lily

No Lynch (1) - Smash

Hallia (1) -JiF

Integrity (9) - Seph, 80, CTM, Lizzie, Wombat, Jetscode, Hallia, Nolder, SMC

HAHAHAAHAHA...

WHERE THE APETTES AT YO?!?!

Sorry about that. We have a really old dog here and he does that like every other day lol. Just gotta clean it up until he kicks the bucket.

Thanks by the way. She'll be fine, I guess. She's only 3. We had a playdate over the weekend and my wife told the father of our girl's little friend that he could give our dog whatever from the grill/table. I have no idea wtf he gave her, but my wife won't make that mistake again. Not sure what she was thinking... 

The old dogs are tough, but you're spot on, you just have to grit it out, and help them be comfortable. 

I'm sorry that you think that my thinking that CTM came off worse than Ape in the back and forth is scummy. It's what I saw, and I was wrong. 

what was that dearie, I couldn't hear you.  I was busy stfuping.

Damn, that felt good. But, man, is Ape hard to kill. I've been laying low reading along. There's nothing I could say that townies would listen to, so it was best to just wait so Ape could get in striking distance for the kill.

FOS everyone on JC train and those avoiding committing.

Do not like.

Thanks by the way. She'll be fine, I guess. She's only 3. We had a playdate over the weekend and my wife told the father of our girl's little friend that he could give our dog whatever from the grill/table. I have no idea wtf he gave her, but my wife won't make that mistake again. Not sure what she was thinking... 

The old dogs are tough, but you're spot on, you just have to grit it out, and help them be comfortable. 

Oh yeah that's not good. Some dogs can handle it and some can't. My grandma used to feed her dog bacon and chicken and ham and all sorts of sh*t off her table and the dog would always throw up like 20 mins later. My friends dog on the other hand eats a double chili cheese burger and a side of chili cheese fries and he's fine lol. He's old now so we don't give him that kind of stuff anymore but back we he was younger he ate all kinds of crap and was fine.

ROSTER:

1) Lily - Last game sensed clueless townie.  This game getting more of a nefarious vibe.  Not sure how she could read what she was reading and come to the conclusions she came to.

2) AlannaLynn - Over active early and silent ever sense.  The unvote citing being far behind while unnecessary did have a townie vibe.

4) CTM - clearly not scum as he went all in as the 2nd vote on the Ape.  Could be Loki but too little info to go there yet.

5) Wombat - Not getting a scum vibe.  He could have subtly attempted to derail the Ape train when it was still in doubt but kept applying steady pressure.

6) Nolder - Don't like.  Seemed set on not voting the APe then quickly changed his mind when he felt his question wasn't answered quickly enough. 

7) Smash -  deranged town.  period.

8) Jetscode - Don't see the bus play and don't see Loki as he played well under pressure.  No signs of melting down as he has when dirty as of late.

9) Hallia - Late vote on Ape with little substance behind it.  I think I'll never be able to figure her out.  Seems to go with the flow and never ruffles feathers.  Hard to read.

10) Barmacral - So glad we waited a week for him to play... wait.  No I'm not.  Not sure I can remember anything he said today.  I did notice he wouldn't move off JC though.

11) LizardKing - Townie vibe.  Don't see the reason he'd engage the stupid Ape so early on knowing it would be a 20 page saga where he could have slipped.

12) 80 - Meh..  I want to say he's Loki but it's ludicrous to call out Loki this early.  Something just isn't sitting right.

14) JiF - Dirty vibe.  Non-commital, setting up a free pass by mentioning multiple times he's going to have sparse participation for a week starting Friday, no drama...  Come to think of it he's playing like a Loki more than 80.

15) SMC -  Little content but conveniently around to hammer.  Hated the post mortem paragraph filling in all the blanks before anyone had a chance to question him.

16) Naeann -  Like her brother I don't have much of a read on her yet.  Thankful that she got to see the Ape for what he is before she was fully indoctrinated like the rest.

17) Seph - Would like to have seen his thoughts during the day about the Ape lynch.  Wasn't too much to go on as the only significant thing he did was put up an Ape like list with almost half the game.

So going back to my original observations on Lily following around the disgusting primate, I noticed a pattern of this echoing she's been doing all game. It's pretty obvious she was doing what she could to try and deflect. So far as to try and add momentum to the competing JC train earlier today. Seebelow

Two things...

One, we're not all biting.

Two, bad ideas get suggested by townies all the time. I'm null on 80, and as someone who is particularly hard on him when he doesn't try, I'm not in support of lynching him for trying. We can see where his idea goes. Regardless of his alignment, I like it when he applies himself.

Feel like you're going after an easy target here. 

unvote, vote lizzie

Seems to me that's what he's done all game - go after the easy targets.

Echo

Wanted to catch up before I changed my vote. 

Unvote

Vote LIzzie

He voted Wombat, who had a pretty decent size train at that point, and then me because he disagreed with my take on Wombat's train.

GBTA - too early to really use as a case, but I noted in thread at the time anyway

And we all know I'm an easy lynch.

AtE

This is solid, but how do you come up with this, then follow it by FOS'ing me? If Lily is scum and needed me for cover, that theory suggests I'm town. Then you FOS me... which suggests you think both Lily and I are scum and the plan was for her to piggy-back my vote like that?

Explain.

Here is validating my GBTA observation. But this one I didn't reply to at the time because it was odd response from him- it pinged because, logically, it didn't make sense and Ape prides himself on playing with logic. It's illogical because Lily could very well just be following her teammate along - especially since it would be easy to argue that since we don't know roles, she wouldn't necessarily be trying to wifom anything. there was no good way to respond however, so I kept it in the back of my head and did not say anything. I figured it was such a ballsy move that they intended it to look irrational - build something to come back to later.

**** my earlier list of reads.

Updated list: Jetscode, JIF, 80, Lily, Pac and probably one of the silent people, like Hallia or Barm.

Probably distancing

nudge

attacking CTM

Oh, there is a vote not much later.

backtrack

I hadn't noticed that CTM nudged this many times. I'm still working on catching up, but I'm not liking CTM's defense right now.

Ape is coming across as null to me at the moment.

more CTM assault

Nolder (1) - SMC

Seph (1) - Alanna

Jetscode (5) - Nae, Barm, Integrity, JiF, Nolder

Lizzie (1) - Lily

No Lynch (1) - Smash

Hallia (1) - Pac

Integrity (7) - Seph, 80, CTM, Lizzie, Wombat, Jetscode, Hallia

With 17 players alive, 9 to lynch

Deadline is Noon Eastern on Thursday

Deadline is Noon Eastern on Thursday

I'm not liking how CTM is looking right now. But I'm not going to vote there. All day I've been saying I like JC, Pac, and Lizzie for scum. Add CTM to that list now. The only one on my list with a train is JC, so

Vote JC

adds to the competing train

Soooo, like I said...it's going to have to be a really, really strong argument to get me to vote anywhere but Lily tomorrow.

16) Naeann -  Like her brother I don't have much of a read on her yet.  Thankful that she got to see the Ape for what he is before she was fully indoctrinated like the rest.

Who is my brother? o.0

My reads:

Scum:

CTM and/or Pac

I feel like CTM has been massaging everything, almost riding the middle, and then coming down on one side of it once he's influenced it, and only if it "feels" safe. Like once 5-6 people are swarming around me, then it's suddenly safe to pursue my lynch, but yesterday when it was just Lizzie, Pac and CTM it was "not worth the effort". That sentiment alone reveals a layer of logic in CTM that frame my lynch as him not caring if I'm town or scum, he's only looking at how "worth it" the effort is. If anyone is playing like a 3rd party, I'd say it is him so far. Worst case imo, is CTM is scum. Best case Loki, I don't think I'll be moving my vote. If CTM is Loki, I could see Pac being scum - this is a scenario where both would come out nudging as non-town. If CTM is scum, then I'd guess Pac isn't, or vice versa. Don't see them doing this as a team.

Lily

Get behind the Ape, early and often.

SMC

He's hiding. Heck, I didn't realize he was playing until I re-checked the game roster.

Jetscode

Feels off. Almost like he's impersonating his bad scum play the last two games, but then when you suggest something like that he goes off the grid. I'm not as sure with him as I have been in past games.

Analynn

I have to find them, but there were some questions she asked that pinged me earlier in the game. Before I got all myopic on Lizzie stuff. 

Wary:

Barm, hiding

Hallia, hiding

Lizzie, current hypothesis about CTM requires Lizzie to be town

Town leans:

Wombat

JIF

Smash

The rest I'm kind of null on. Admittedly, I've fallen into very old habit in this game and let myself get sucked into every argument that presents itself, which has allowed scum to openly manipulate without drawing scrutiny. It's probably why I'll get lynched, but whatever...

Here's Ape's first major FOS list.  It was late enough in the game where he had to take some stances, but before he was at L-2 or L-3.

Decent chance his at least 2 of his teammates are in the "null" (includes Seph, Nolder, Nae, Me),  or "wary" (Barm, Hallia, LK) piles.  Seph, Nae, Hallia.....there's scum in there.

**** my earlier list of reads.

Updated list: Jetscode, JIF, 80, Lily, Pac and probably one of the silent people, like Hallia or Barm.

2nd list of reads from the Ape.  Points out Hallia and Barm as one of the "silent people", but doesn't mention Seph.  Interesting.

Archived