Ragnarok Mafia: Game Over, Loki Wins

Doggin94it

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, ape, I've got a light modding touch and don't mind an occasional joke from dead players or observers, but don't down the thread, k?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Oh, that was it, just pouring one out for the homies I miss playing with... you mad I didn't include you? :D

2nd list of reads from the Ape.  Points out Hallia and Barm as one of the "silent people", but doesn't mention Seph.  Interesting.

Seph was first on the Ape train, called Ape illogical...you're saying that early in the game it was manufactured distancing? esp since nobody knows roles? It was probably because Seph was obviously right and he didn't want to poke it further. He thought he could shake me off with insulting my intelligence but he probably didn't know Seph and want to take that tact

Reading over all of this back and forth, if I had to pick the scummier of Ape and CTM I would have to go with

Ape

I personally would never vote one person over the other because of what sure they came from. That seems wrong to me.

If everyone prefers to leave Smash be for now, I will, but I still feel there's scum there.

Feel a little better about Hallia after this vote.  This put Ape at L-2.  She could have easily jumped on JC's competing train (he had 4 votes at the time).  Instead she doesn't even mention him, and only talks about who looks dirtier in the Ape-CTM feud.  This would be a really ballsy buss vote, in my view.

Dislike this post. Not only is Hallia not answering any of the questions posed to her as to why she thinks Smash is still scummy, but she's bandwagoning without any reason beyond "Ape is scummier than CTM".

Meanwhile, this post above is a reaction to Hallia's vote.  Yep, Barm not looking good for town at the moment.

Nae posted this, directed to CTM, after his comment about Ape having a "harem of DM women":

Then she repped this post.

And your point would be what?  That I jokingly told CTM he is just jealous and repped a funny comment from Ape?  It's not a secret that Ape and I have been buddies since our first game together.  I even mentioned earlier that I am the original "apette".

As for the APE V CTM crap..... CTM you really didn't ever give a solid argument beyond "flailing, omgusing, so on".  You still latched on like a bulldog and held on stubbornly to your weak sauce case against Ape.

Not defending him and not Ape harem refusing to vote him.  I just don't see anything solid enough to vote him at this time.

I still like my vote where it is.  JC has been semi- active but has not posted anything that substantial... he's just kinda off to the side "cheer leading".

Yeah, I say that knowing I'm always an inactive player and don't always post much of substance myself.  I'm aware I do that.  I'm attempting not to as much this game but I've never been one to quote and respond to 50 things while reading thru.... it's my biggest down fall because I recall something someone said but hate having to dig thru dozens of pages of stuff to find it again and it's hard to make my case without doing so.  

I've also noted that more than once in your arguments with Ape you kinda swayed a little and said maybe he is town... covering your hide if he flips town?  It's what had me confused the most during you twos back and forth.  You, yourself didn't even really seem 100 percent convinced during your argument.

I am not 100% convinced he is anit town, it's day 1? lol ... I'm 60% convinced

And at some point I made it very clear that if he was town, it's on me. when he was tryingto imply that I was going to blame jif

Why go so strongly for someone you only feel 60 percent sure about?  Like I said.. your biggest argument against him was not calling you out on the nudges.

Those voting Ape.... what is your reasoning?  You want others to join and kill him off then give a solid reason beyond him going "apesh*t" (per usual), acting dominant and self important (per usual), being the most vocal (per usual), defending himself (who wouldn't?)

I'm going with JC, Hally, Lily (but I always find her scummy) and possibly Pac... I don't like the post of his I quoted and it seems hes doing ALOT of that nudging thing and not really providing much substance to case anything himself.

I feel off about Jif.... where's the emo/sporadic behavior?  I don't like logical Jif lol  same with 80... it's giving me the sad to not see him be his all over the place self that I remember.

I'm voting JC and not budging from that as of yet.  I've given several reasons why my vote is on him.  You are just doing your normal hovering around peering over people's shoulders and whisper singing "somebody's gonna diiiiiie" while gigging manically and waving around your hammer.

Agreed.  Hally's vote was way opportunistic and made it seem like we HAD to choose CTM or Ape... not the case.  One could be scum, they both could be scum, or they both could be town.  I don't know how much mafia she has played though as I've only just met her.

Nae's posts regarding Ape.  Thing that gives me pause about calling her scum is that she was the first to vote JC, and dug in on him.  Sounds more like a townie who was wrong about the Ape rather than scum trying to deflect from the Ape.  Just my 2 cents though.

I hadn't noticed that CTM nudged this many times. I'm still working on catching up, but I'm not liking CTM's defense right now. 

Ape is coming across as null to me at the moment. 

I'm not liking how CTM is looking right now. But I'm not going to vote there. All day I've been saying I like JC, Pac, and Lizzie for scum. Add CTM to that list now. The only one on my list with a train is JC, so 

Vote JC

Lily in all her wrongness.  Doesn't guarantee she's scum, but she's definitely not on the town-read list.

JC and Hally are my top two now. Feeling better about Nae now that she's giving real content.

WHY?

I've been pretty open on both if you'd read back, JC's early "trap" amongst other things, and Hallia's opportunistic bandwagon and lame "day 1" excuse.

Barm, to his credit, was the 2nd vote on JC's train.  Much like Nae he stuck to his guns there.

@ Wombat, vote Ape and I'll hammer.

@ Seph, scummy move to read and not comment.

? I am pages behind, and this is the first chance I have had today to look at this game. You probably won't hear much from me until tonight.

I forget...can a player show up as lurking on his/her phone?  Either way Seph is my # 1 for tomorrow.  This would just be a "nail in the coffin" situation.

Feeling pretty good about my choices.  You feeling lucky?

honestly I didn't think we would get lucky like we did in the APE lynch ...Most of the time we lynch town. Taking a vig shot at this stage is not a very responsible move IMHO.

Seph was first on the Ape train, called Ape illogical...you're saying that early in the game it was manufactured distancing? esp since nobody knows roles? It was probably because Seph was obviously right and he didn't want to poke it further. He thought he could shake me off with insulting my intelligence but he probably didn't know Seph and want to take that tact

True.  Possibility by then Seph was just an afterthought, hence why he didn't show up on any of Ape's list.

I guess I'll wait and see what happens after night before formulating any real reads.

ROSTER:

1) Lily - Last game sensed clueless townie.  This game getting more of a nefarious vibe.  Not sure how she could read what she was reading and come to the conclusions she came to.

2) AlannaLynn - Over active early and silent ever sense.  The unvote citing being far behind while unnecessary did have a townie vibe.

4) CTM - clearly not scum as he went all in as the 2nd vote on the Ape.  Could be Loki but too little info to go there yet.

5) Wombat - Not getting a scum vibe.  He could have subtly attempted to derail the Ape train when it was still in doubt but kept applying steady pressure.

6) Nolder - Don't like.  Seemed set on not voting the APe then quickly changed his mind when he felt his question wasn't answered quickly enough. 

7) Smash -  deranged town.  period.

8) Jetscode - Don't see the bus play and don't see Loki as he played well under pressure.  No signs of melting down as he has when dirty as of late.

9) Hallia - Late vote on Ape with little substance behind it.  I think I'll never be able to figure her out.  Seems to go with the flow and never ruffles feathers.  Hard to read.

10) Barmacral - So glad we waited a week for him to play... wait.  No I'm not.  Not sure I can remember anything he said today.  I did notice he wouldn't move off JC though.

11) LizardKing - Townie vibe.  Don't see the reason he'd engage the stupid Ape so early on knowing it would be a 20 page saga where he could have slipped.

12) 80 - Meh..  I want to say he's Loki but it's ludicrous to call out Loki this early.  Something just isn't sitting right.

14) JiF - Dirty vibe.  Non-commital, setting up a free pass by mentioning multiple times he's going to have sparse participation for a week starting Friday, no drama...  Come to think of it he's playing like a Loki more than 80.

15) SMC -  Little content but conveniently around to hammer.  Hated the post mortem paragraph filling in all the blanks before anyone had a chance to question him.

16) Naeann -  Like her brother I don't have much of a read on her yet.  Thankful that she got to see the Ape for what he is before she was fully indoctrinated like the rest.

17) Seph - Would like to have seen his thoughts during the day about the Ape lynch.  Wasn't too much to go on as the only significant thing he did was put up an Ape like list with almost half the game.

If Pac thinks I'm scum, then clearly I am as town as it gets. 

Here is validating my GBTA observation. But this one I didn't reply to at the time because it was odd response from him- it pinged because, logically, it didn't make sense and Ape prides himself on playing with logic. It's illogical because Lily could very well just be following her teammate along - especially since it would be easy to argue that since we don't know roles, she wouldn't necessarily be trying to wifom anything. there was no good way to respond however, so I kept it in the back of my head and did not say anything. I figured it was such a ballsy move that they intended it to look irrational - build something to come back to later.

Probably distancing

attacking CTM

backtrack

more CTM assault

adds to the competing train

Soooo, like I said...it's going to have to be a really, really strong argument to get me to vote anywhere but Lily tomorrow.

Do you really think I'm so bad a player that I would be that obvious. I'm wounded. 

Says the guy who sat in silence most of the day just to come in right after a l-1 vote to hammer out of no where and then start gloating about it.  You hooted and gloated long before Kiv posted the death so yeah...  You are who I'm gonna keep a closer eye on.  He was good as dead and you come out of no where to hammer... sounds like you checked the QT and made a move to hide your ass.

LOL, NaeScum, keep a closer eye on me.  You completely dodged the Ape train and tried to give reasons why to not vote him.

I'm happy as hell that I laid in the weeds waiting for someone to put Ape at L-1 so I can finally hammer him.  I've been waiting two games for that.  It was a bonus that he was scum.  And a godfather at that?  That was the most powerful scum player on your team so OF COURSE you tried everything to deflect from him.

I wasn't sure among you, Barm and Lily, but this post of yours is just a big scum tell.  Thanks for making it easier.

Alright, there's 3 mafia remaining and NaeScum is one of them.  Who does everyone think are the other 2?

She has a point. Were you afraid to make a stand until you had to bus Ape?

Come on, Lily, don't make this too easy.

Nae and Lily do everything in their power to NOT vote Ape, argue against his lynch and while they look scummy as hell because of it, they're throwing out the "bus" argument at me?

:happy0071:  :happy0071:  :happy0071: 

Archived