Ragnarok Mafia: Game Over, Loki Wins

Doggin94it

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm catching up guys, on page 45. Hah ape was obvious scum towards the end, and kudos to ctm for keeping the lynch going.

The wonderful thing about lynching the godfather, is I feel like it's going to help clear quite a few people. No scum mate is going to push the Godfather day 1, it's a powerful role.

Ctm, , lizzie, JiF off the top of my head. I need to re read to make sure. I'm going to be putting in work from here on out.

That's true. I would like to see Ape ignoring the buffoons coming at him and focusing more on the game.

In fact you just reminded me I policy vote people who self vote and completely forgot about that because for whatever reason I got invested in Ape being town and don't want to be wrong about something like that right out the gate.

I'll give Ape a chance to respond to this before voting but the more I think about it...I'm putting him in my town category based on emotion not reason and while that's ok from time to time I think the emotion might be clouding my judgment on this one.

Nolder vote seems odd, I remember him berating people on the ape lynch, telling us to drop it, and all it takes is wombat giving him this out to bus?

Really?  There was two votes on me when you earned your fukking train.  I've called you out the entire game.  Even announced in thread I hammer if they got you to L-1 so don't act surprised when I returned to you.  My scum has sucked recently for sure.  But  I am town this game.  You using this sh*t only proves how desperate you are. 

BTW...love how you use the lawyerly words to characterize your narrative.  Overplayed is the definitive Ape scum tell.

You threw a throwaway vote cause you didn't want to join the fray...then realized Ape was sh*tting over himself and you had to balance out the competing train.

AKA = Scumates.

As of page 46, I'm liking jc, also being the competing train, is a plus.

Feel a little better about Hallia after this vote.  This put Ape at L-2.  She could have easily jumped on JC's competing train (he had 4 votes at the time).  Instead she doesn't even mention him, and only talks about who looks dirtier in the Ape-CTM feud.  This would be a really ballsy buss vote, in my view.

Feel a little better about Hallia after this vote.  This put Ape at L-2.  She could have easily jumped on JC's competing train (he had 4 votes at the time).  Instead she doesn't even mention him, and only talks about who looks dirtier in the Ape-CTM feud.  This would be a really ballsy buss vote, in my view.

This could be really important, I want to remember to look over this.

If we can put 80 and hallia as town, it will make this game even easier

I forget...can a player show up as lurking on his/her phone?  Either way Seph is my # 1 for tomorrow.  This would just be a "nail in the coffin" situation.

Just Going to lololol at my stalkers. Had the game open on my phone, but I couldn't check it, pretty much all day.

Nolder vote seems odd, I remember him berating people on the ape lynch, telling us to drop it, and all it takes is wombat giving him this out to bus?

I didn't bus.

I have a long standing policy to lynch self voters.

The fact of the matter is Ape's AtE was working on me and it took wombat reminding me that self voting is ******* nonsense to shake it off.

That's my bad and I admit it. All I can say is I did the right thing in the end and no one was pressuring me to do it either.

So yea... I just realized mafia wouldn't know that ape was a godfather, I may have to re evaluate that just a tad.

Pretty much. Anyone excessively avoiding the Ape train or jumping on and then off is a big scumtell.

Townish:

AlannaLynn - Best content of the game so far

Wombat - fast building sketchy train looks good on him

Null (most of these just haven't posted enough yet, a few just don't have a read on yet):

Lily

Pac

CTM

Nolder

Hallia

LizardKing

Integrity

JiF

SMC

Seph

Scummish:

Naeann - Very active, no content

80 / code - One of these is null, the other is scummy, can't remember which. Look too much alike

Smash - Pretty sure acting scummy and emo is just his usual play style but w/e

Bar you say alanna has the best content so far, will you please point me to a post where alanna has any content? This is post 262, and I remember one post from alanna which she gave a feeling towards somone. She has actually had the worst content up until this point, and I'm going to be looking towards you two tomorrow.

I didn't bus.

I have a long standing policy to lynch self voters.

The fact of the matter is Ape's AtE was working on me and it took wombat reminding me that self voting is ******* nonsense to shake it off.

That's my bad and I admit it. All I can say is I did the right thing in the end and no one was pressuring me to do it either.

Ok but you see my point? It's the fact that him reminding you looks like a out. I'm still in my re read, and may have to finish tomorrow as its 1 30 already

fwiw in case i just killed myself, normal ape scum meta is to over value himself far too much and not allow his scummates to bus him if there is a reasonable alternative. Yesterday he had me and then JC to fill that role. So, under this assumption, you'd look for people distracting, arguing against or voting against the ape train.

That being said, 2 games ago ape employed this tactic and it blew up in his face. He brought his entire team down with him. So the question is, did it learn? DId it realize the error of it's ways and correct? if so, his teammates were on his train.

imo, i think he may have learned a bit, but his ego wouldn't allow him to sacrifice early. If there's scum mates on his train, they are late on train. Or, he learned nothing and they are on JC's train. I'd look at late ape votes and non ape voters first and foremost, or floppers, like jif and pac

You're not pinging because you're voting me. You're pinging because you're ignoring what I said about your non-application to Lily of your logic regarding train analysis. My point exactly is that you applied it to another player and you did not apply it to her when she decided to fos me, pac and jc.

You are also pinging because while just stating above that you are not skimming you then try to spin off the fact that you're playing without having read the full game because you needed to sleep.

Lily is also one to be looked at.

considering you were the only proponent of the no lynch, does that mean doggin is bastard modding and we have 16 scum vs 1 town?

a few players considered the No Lynch . Some while in disagreement didn't go crazy over it and others went ape sh*t. The 2 biggest opponents APE and Wombat.

Wombat also made up sh*t about one of my posts which was an outright lie. I have a strong feeling Wombat was a scum mate with Monkey breath trying to distance himself by half assed making a case on him.

I like the reads, excluding myself of course.

What do you think about Barm?

Barm is also in the equation because of his avoidance of the Ape train. He wasn't as vocal in trying to deflect the Ape train as Nae and Lily.

smc thinks the scum team is ape and the apettes.. lol

I know, it would be epic, but the evidence is there.

We know how Nae and Lily avoided the Ape train and advocated against it. Both were posting as Ape got to L-2 and if they were unaffiliated the natural inclination woukd be to vote Ape, which Nolder tried to pull off.

But the kicker is the post lynch response. Nae didn't defend herself but rather deflected, claiming that I was bussing Ape. Thats a scum tell.

I know, it would be epic, but the evidence is there.

We know how Nae and Lily avoided the Ape train and advocated against it. Both were posting as Ape got to L-2 and if they were unaffiliated the natural inclination woukd be to vote Ape, which Nolder tried to pull off.

But the kicker is the post lynch response. Nae didn't defend herself but rather deflected, claiming that I was bussing Ape. Thats a scum tell.

agreed completely .. and yes it would be epic

Probably not. This is literally the second game I've played with him and I don't know him from DM. lol :rolleyes:

Ape does have that magnetic charm though.

Anyway, I was literally sitting at my desk for over an hour with that Thor hammer pick to post. No one wanted to put Ape at L-1. I had that post ready since page 42 and Doggin ' s vote count with Ape at L-2. I have to check who was posting there avoiding the Ape train.

Archived