Ragnarok Mafia: Game Over, Loki Wins

Doggin94it

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what Im saying is selecting yourself for a NA at this stage is stupid and to suggest such a move is scummy. If your a town vig you kill yourself so at this point why even suggest selecting yourself with a NA. At this point the proper moves are to select another player or select no one.

so the fact that I publicly clarified with the mod that this was indeed possible makes me scummy how?

what Im saying is selecting yourself for a NA at this stage is stupid and to suggest such a move is scummy. If your a town vig you kill yourself so at this point why even suggest selecting yourself with a NA. At this point the proper moves are to select another player or select no one.

Have you ever actually read an entire page of posts in mafia, like ever, once, in all the years we've played?

I'll give you credit, at least this game in the sign up you gave us warning you'd skim the entire game.  Just didnt think it would happen on page 5.

What does that mean?

:winking0001:

no hes trying to take out a few townies with one stupid suggestion. Its the scummiest post so far

Well hopefully you guys actually know how to think for yourselves and don't actually think it would be fun to vig yourselves

so the fact that I publicly clarified with the mod that this was indeed possible makes me scummy how?

oy.. you won't tell but on the off chance that you are the doc, you'd be protected from NK's

I don't care what you clarified with the mod. Selecting yourself at this stage is stupid and you tried to make it look like it was not such a bad idea based on the 6% chance you're actually a doc to begin with .

JIF I have read every post in this game more than once ...If you can't figure out WTF is going on in this short span of posts then I can't help you much. Putting you on ignore might be the best course of action based on what you have contributed in the last 7 or so mafia games looks like you're still on that path.

:winking0001:

Well hopefully you guys actually know how to think for yourselves and don't actually think it would be fun to vig yourselves

people should know how to think for themselves but people should also point out scummy posts like the ones CTM keeps spitting out.

I don't care what you clarified with the mod. Selecting yourself at this stage is stupid and you tried to make it look like it was not such a bad idea based on the 6% chance you're actually a doc to begin with .

JIF I have read every post in this game more than once ...If you can't figure out WTF is going on in this short span of posts then I can't help you much. Putting you on ignore might be the best course of action based on what you have contributed in the last 7 or so mafia games looks like you're still on that path.

omfg.. I asked the mod if anyone self selected and were the vig COULD they shoot themselves.. That is a signal TO NOT SELF SELECT.. 

The second post was my explaining to your dumb brains why someone may choose to target themselves..

And it's not a 6% chance you dingus, if you are one of the main characters then you have a good chance of being rolled.. Further... if you really know the source material you may be able to guess at your role..

This is simple stuff, try and keep up

Wombat just got destroyed here.  Town appears to suffer from a lack of information and needs Loki to die, Wombat starts the game all super serious and votes me for "Loki hunting". 

I'm willing to go down this path too.  Unvote vote Wombat

Nope.  I voted you for nudging me with garbage logic after Pac and Lizzie both voted me.

You sure sound eager to see what your scum power is N1.  It's page 3 varmint.

The "eager to get to night" argument coming from anyone who has played more than 2 games is extremely disingenuous.  Furthermore, putting suspicion on me for trying to get the game moving is suggestive of an anti-town agenda.  Finally, the use of the word "varmint" shows that 80 knows his argument has no substance and needs to be filled out with rhetoric.

QED

oy.. you won't tell but on the off chance that you are the doc, you'd be protected from NK's

Already knew this was a scenario ...no need for you to post it .

Either way at this stage its stupid to select yourself.

You have a few posts pointing out it its probably not bad if you select yourself when in fact at this stage it is. It also gives one less night of investigations to potential Cops Watchers Trackers

The "eager to get to night" argument coming from anyone who has played more than 2 games is extremely disingenuous.  Furthermore, putting suspicion on me for trying to get the game moving is suggestive of an anti-town agenda.  Finally, the use of the word "varmint" shows that 80 knows his argument has no substance and needs to be filled out with rhetoric.

QED

to be fair, that's to be expected with 80.. 

omfg.. I asked the mod if anyone self selected and were the vig COULD they shoot themselves.. That is a signal TO NOT SELF SELECT.. 

The second post was my explaining to your dumb brains why someone may choose to target themselves..

And it's not a 6% chance you dingus, if you are one of the main characters then you have a good chance of being rolled.. Further... if you really know the source material you may be able to guess at your role..

I don't know jack about the source material. But after reading up a little, I think I'm going to see the movies.

Already knew this was a scenario ...no need for you to post it .

Either way at this stage its stupid to select yourself.

You have a few posts pointing out it its probably not bad if you select yourself when in fact at this stage it is. It also gives one less night of investigations to potential Cops Watchers Trackers

it's been awhile since I've been sucked into your black hole of logic..  thanks!

I don't know jack about the source material. But after reading up a little, I think I'm going to see the movies.

I know enough that Thor likely isn't vanilla town, while some bit player is roled..

Hey dumbass I know exatly what you asked the Mod. You are ******* dense just like JIF.

I know full well if you just so happen to be the Doc you will protect yourself .. That does not mean its a smart move ...By you saying "oy" when I was messing with PAC you're implying that the statement was stupid and that's what I'm pointing at. You are trying to make people think its not so bad to select themselves for a NA when its ******* stupid and I think that's a scummy move OK.

One suggests you're not paying attention the other suggests the opposite?

What if I had a weak read and then stated it in an exaggerated way so as to test its validity.  What would that suggest?

My point was clear. You're derailing town from Lokihunting.

Nope.  How do you figure that?

My point was clear. You're derailing town from Lokihunting.

I'm not sure I like that you are focusing the town solely on loki hunting... not even sure how one could loki hunt, look for people posting bs just like any other game

What if I had a weak read and then stated it in an exaggerated way so as to test its validity.  What would that suggest?

Nope.  How do you figure that?

have you played with her before? This is typical wwwombat early game reaction fishing

Archived