Ragnarok Mafia: Game Over, Loki Wins

Doggin94it

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unvote

Ok explanation time.

Barm and SMC trains were going nowhere, both stalled at 3 votes each.

I thought this might possibly indicate that both were scum so I decided to do a test where I voted Seph to see if his train would gain more momentum.

Didn't happen. Loki and mafia are all playing very cautiously I guess. Townies need to come together and make a decision. 

Unvote

Ok explanation time.

Barm and SMC trains were going nowhere, both stalled at 3 votes each.

I thought this might possibly indicate that both were scum so I decided to do a test where I voted Seph to see if his train would gain more momentum.

Didn't happen. Loki and mafia are all playing very cautiously I guess. Townies need to come together and make a decision. 

nolder setting traps..most likely scum is spread out

Also, to be clear, I don't think Seph is the scummiest but I could and would actually lynch him.

Kind of bothered that Wombat parked his vote so early, never moved it, and hasn't done more to push Barm's train.

Might slip him from town read to null for it.

Also, to be clear, I don't think Seph is the scummiest but I could and would actually lynch him.

Kind of bothered that Wombat parked his vote so early, never moved it, and hasn't done more to push Barm's train.

Might slip him from town read to null for it.

You sure you want to do something that drastic?  Take a nap on it.

FYI I have seen no results on my actions, but my targets were Nae the first night because we hadn't played together in a long time, and Nolder the second night because he was a bit of an unknown to me.

Maybe you're the roleblocker.

Unvote, vote Nolder

Also unbelievable that you'd all just go after the low hanging fruit instead of doing some real scum or even better, Loki hunting. Seph is a high probability of being Loki, don't you want to know your actions?

If you'd hunt some instead you might take a little pressure from yourself.  Also, do you not find it strange that you target Nolder and we did not have a NK?

By the way Wombat and SMC are sketchy. SMC for his hammer on Ape after two days of silence and his weird "JiF is Loki but I won't vote Loki" and Wombat becuase his "Barm is null and here is my vote immediately". Eventually he justified himself but still contradictory. JC is probably town despite his horrid play in day 1. I think his interactions with Ape were too legit to be scum team.

Barm without more posts how are we supposed to figure out whether you're town or not?

Eliminating someone with low t postcount removes an unknown from the game.

It isn't our fault your postcount is low.

My post count is low but I've voted and shared my suspicions and responded to people interacting with me. I've got plenty of content out there and it isn't my fault if people aren't smart enough to glean any useful information from it.

By the way Wombat and SMC are sketchy. SMC for his hammer on Ape after two days of silence and his weird "JiF is Loki but I won't vote Loki" and Wombat becuase his "Barm is null and here is my vote immediately". Eventually he justified himself but still contradictory. JC is probably town despite his horrid play in day 1. I think his interactions with Ape were too legit to be scum team.

Wbt and SMC are sketchy, but you're voting Seph...

wow that train on barm built quick

lynch all low posters?

Get em Pac

unvote vote Barm

meh..  Barm is about the 5th person on the list of people I want to see strung up.  holding out hope someone actually reads wombats game and pretends I'm not the one that made the case.

meh.. Barm is about the 5th person on the list of people I want to see strung up. holding out hope someone actually reads wombats game and pretends I'm not the one that made the case.

I don't love the Barm train, I think he's a convenient excuse for scum to hide behind.

Ok. I don't think further discussion will go anywhere.

Any last words Barm?

Ew

Unvote

In case I hadn't made it clear (I have) I think Seph is the likely Loki candidate, which means he is the smartest person to vote for.

I'm really not arguing your point there. Makes sense to me. I am not voting you anymore. I think we just caught Nolder anyway.

I don't love the Barm train, I think he's a convenient excuse for scum to hide behind.

Ew

Unvote

???

It's traditional to ask the person being lynched if they have last words. It's just we're a bunch of assholes around here and don't care anymore.

Why not? You've discussed one thing with me total.

Well I'm not sure there's anything you could say at this point that would save you.

I like most of the people voting you for town so I'm not too worried about it being a scum train, you said you didn't get any results on your night actions and told us your targets, you told us your suspects.

Is there anything else you want to talk about that wasn't already discussed?

You guys are all idiots. You're lynching a townie on the basis of low post volume?

Yes.

Also unbelievable that you'd all just go after the low hanging fruit instead of doing some real scum or even better, Loki hunting. Seph is a high probability of being Loki, don't you want to know your actions?

This is crap.  Make some cases rather than the old "Vote the competing train cuz!" argument.  Why is Seph a "high probability" of being Loki?

Archived