Doggin94it

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ROSTER:
1) Lily - ******* dead
2) AlannaLynn - Seems like she refuses to take a stance, not good
3) Pac - Wombat obsessed but slowly making more sense
4) CTM - Actually still think he might be townie but holy crap is it frustrating
5) Wombat - Slipping to null from town
6) Nolder - GFY
7) Smash - Dead as ****
8) Jetscode - I don't ******* know anymore. Probably town but acting scummy imo.
9) Hallia - **** dead **** dead dead **** **** **** a duck
10) Barmacral - Scum
11) LizardKing - Same as JC
12) 80 - Really good play but something about it still feels off to me idk probably town
13) Integrity - Goodnight sweet prince
14) JiF - Loki
15) SMC - Scum
16) Naeann - Town
17) Seph - The other Loki

Why such a strong town read on me?

I agree. I'm roled you idiots but **** it. ******* lynch me so I can cheer for scum with Ape.

Unvote Vote Nolder

If you are rolled why the **** are you pulling a stupid ass move that you your self advocate killing someone for in any game it's mentioned?  Stupid as ****.

You people frustrate me to hell and back seriously what the **** is your problems?

I know some of you are town like what the hell are you thinking? You just need claims for everything so what the **** is the point of mafia?

CTM you want to know why I fought to stay alive well there you go it's because I'm a PR, good job singling me out dude.

Subtly and finesse is dead on JN. You literally can't be a cop or doc or whatever without claiming it by page 5.

******* glad this season is over. **** all of you someone hammer me please I'm done either way. 

Wont be helping you ****s figure this sh*t out even if you leave me alive so do it.

I ******* deserve it anyway.

I let Ape go for self voting and now I'm doing it myself.

I'm scummy as **** and you can't trust anything I'm saying so just remove the WIFOM and lynch me or you'll be second guessing it for the rest of the game anyway and I am in no mood to put up with that sh*t when I already had to put up with it BEFORE claiming.

You people frustrate me to hell and back seriously what the **** is your problems?

I know some of you are town like what the hell are you thinking? You just need claims for everything so what the **** is the point of mafia?

CTM you want to know why I fought to stay alive well there you go it's because I'm a PR, good job singling me out dude.

Subtly and finesse is dead on JN. You literally can't be a cop or doc or whatever without claiming it by page 5.

******* glad this season is over. **** all of you someone hammer me please I'm done either way. 

Wont be helping you ****s figure this sh*t out even if you leave me alive so do it.

Dude, I thought you had a juicy role as in scum, wasn't trying to out a power role. Getting power roles and scum confused is easy as both approach the game differently then VT

Stop being an ass

I have no sympathy Wombat.

Lizzie was giving me sh*t for offering Barm last words and you and Nae were giving me sh*t for offering to hammer because she supposedly wanted to vote Barm but not hammer so I really don't care. You guys chose the stupidest things imaginable to get upset about not to mention I have people like Pac voting me and saying nothing but Yuk read my case from 50 pages ago and JC just repeating the same sh*t endlessly.

Don't care.

Lizzie was giving me sh*t for offering Barm last words and you and Nae were giving me sh*t for offering to hammer because she supposedly wanted to vote Barm but not hammer so I really don't care. You guys chose the stupidest things imaginable to get upset about not to mention I have people like Pac voting me and saying nothing but Yuk read my case from 50 pages ago and JC just repeating the same sh*t endlessly.

Don't care.

I was giving you sh*t about the hammer thing because imo Nae was clearly implying that she was scared of being wrong, not of hitting a bomb.  Whether or not that is legit from her, your offer came off like crap.

Don't care.

I never said I was gonna vote him just didn't wanna hammer.. I said my gut is saying him.  I don't vote on just gut instincts if I can avoid it.. hence my hesitation to vote one way or the other on you or Barm.  Unfortunatly my sister is dragging me away from my computer to go somewhere to eat.

******* Loki hedging mother****er.

You know how I'll flip and don't wanna do it. Just do it. They don't want to lynch you anyway so who cares?

Are you f****** retarded? I understand I have loki equity. But how can I be loki and know your role? I am town here, I know my play hasn't been the most active, but it's not terrible

If you know for sure you are rolled did you get a read on them or what?  I'm lost.

Doesn't matter. I know I am rolled and have no further information to give. Take it or leave it. Actually just leave it and lynch me please I really don't want to spend the rest of the game with people taking snipes at whether everything I say is true or not.

how do you know your a power role, based on character?

No idea who my character is. Probably shouldn't talk about it anyway.

this is the worst meltdown i've seen in awhile

My only regret is that I'm not a double voter. I am very done with the BS in this game.

Doesn't matter. I know I am rolled and have no further information to give. Take it or leave it. Actually just leave it and lynch me please I really don't want to spend the rest of the game with people taking snipes at whether everything I say is true or not.

No idea who my character is. Probably shouldn't talk about it anyway.

My only regret is that I'm not a double voter. I am very done with the BS in this game.

That's called mafia, dude.  You think I want Pac chasing me on a John Deere all game?  If you're legit town here, suck it up and play to win.

Archived