Green and White practice

no psls

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not today, you moron .Saturday !! Rumor has it that there will no scrimmage . Any truth to this ?

Sorry with the late reply. You know time difference and the only day with good weather during my vacation (so far) held me off this board for the day. I hope you feel satisfied with the updated info that came out after i replied to you, changed plans. To be clear, NO scrimmage on Saturday :)

I hope you'll have a nice day!

/Moron

Not today, you moron .Saturday !! Rumor has it that there will no scrimmage . Any truth to this ?

Excuse me if I upset all the rocket scientists !

Why don't you figure it out for yourself. Never get why someone gets on a computer to ask someone else on a computer to look something up on a computer and then wait for an answer.

And then get p1ssy about it

Why don't you figure it out for yourself. Never get why someone gets on a computer to ask someone else on a computer to look something up on a computer and then wait for an answer.

And then get p1ssy about it

He rudely asks for help and then insults anyone who tries to offer the help.  Brilliant.

He rudely asks for help and then insults anyone who tries to offer the help.  Brilliant.

Amazing isn't it? I just never get posting a question the answer to which can easily be found on your own. Then sit around and wait for an answer.

I wonder which numbnut from JI this one is?

Archived