Fantasy Football Part Deaux?

Pac

We tried to have a league a few years back but less than half the players that played sent money in and our treasurer disappeared for 2 years.

In short.. kind of a disaster.

I'd like to give it another shot with 10-12 players and $50 a piece entry fee?  I'd be the treasurer this time and hound everyone to pay until they did and send out winnings instantly at the end of the season.

Just trying to see if there's enough interest from our group..  we could always recruit a couple from main board if we need to.

I would destroy the lot of you.

80 you have a job now so you could play.

In or Probable:

Pac

Ape

Doggin

Lizzie

Jetscode

TomShane

JiF

Arsis

Hess

AVM

Auction vs Draft vote:

Auction:                                               Draft:

Doggin                                                    Pac

JC                                                           Ape

Lizzie

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We tried to have a league a few years back but less than half the players that played sent money in and our treasurer disappeared for 2 years.

In short.. kind of a disaster.

I'd like to give it another shot with 10-12 players and $50 a piece entry fee?  I'd be the treasurer this time and hound everyone to pay until they did and send out winnings instantly at the end of the season.

Just trying to see if there's enough interest from our group..  we could always recruit a couple from main board if we need to.

I would destroy the lot of you.

80 you have a job now so you could play.

i could just see championship day, Pac's team in last place, holding $600 dollars of prize money in his grimey hands and thinking "jefe, this money would buy a plethora of burritos"

i could just see championship day, Pac's team in last place, holding $600 dollars of prize money in his grimey hands and thinking "jefe, this money would buy a plethora of burritos"

your money would be better off with me than shoved down the G-string of some skank at one of those smut joints you frequent.

what could go wrong?

jokes aside nothing..  Im around all the time.  I'd make sure to get all the buy ins and pay out the day they're due. it went to hell last time because people got lazy and there was no one to hound them for the league fees.

What site would you use?  All of my leagues are on ESPN, which makes thing easy to keep track of.

I don't really care that much tbh..  whatever.  I go through CBS for my big money league but we don't need to spend $175 dollars on a site for ours.  ESPN was awful about 7 years ago but maybe it's better now..  Yahoo's waiver wire order sucked something awful.  I had to manually adjust every week.

Maybe I'll just set it up so everyone has 200 FA dollars to use for the year and you can bid on a player..  You have to be smart about where you want to bid..  but 0 dollar bids would be allowed so you're never fully shut out if you've spent your money early on.

I don't really care that much tbh..  whatever.  I go through CBS for my big money league but we don't need to spend $175 dollars for ours.  ESPN was awful about 7 years ago but maybe it's better now..  Yahoo's waiver wire order sucked something awful.  I had to manually adjust every week.

Maybe I'll just set it up so everyone has 200 FA dollars to use for the year and you can bid on a player..  You have to be smart about where you want to bid..  but 0 dollar bids would be allowed so you're never fully shut out if you've spent your money early on.

ESPN does offer an Auction format much like you're speaking of.  I'd be down with that.  And I'm always good about paying my debts quickly.  I prefer ESPN because it's not cluttered like Yahoo's.  And Yahoo's default rankings are always whack.  Never done a fantasy football league anywhere but those 2 sites in recent years so I can't speak on CBS or NFL.com.

I don't really care that much tbh..  whatever.  I go through CBS for my big money league but we don't need to spend $175 dollars for ours.  ESPN was awful about 7 years ago but maybe it's better now..  Yahoo's waiver wire order sucked something awful.  I had to manually adjust every week.

FAAB is definitely the better way to go.  Also, auction draft kicks the living crap out of snake

Slightly interested though I'd rather play Fanduel.

If we do a year long season suggest LeagueSafe

Nothing slight about it..  you're in.

leaguesafe is for the money I take it?  I'm cool with that.

Yeah, nothing personal...just easier.

No I don't care haha..  the only reason I said I would be treasurer is because I won't be shy about asking people for $.   Just did a cursory look at that site and looks ideal.  I don't want to ask people for league fees, I just would if I had to.

No I don't care haha..  the only reason I said I would be treasurer is because I won't be shy about asking people for $.   Just did a cursory look at that site and looks ideal.  I don't want to ask people for league fees, I just would if I had to.

Yeah, makes it easier on everyone...just forces everyone to put up cash in advance.

Nothing slight about it..  you're in.

leaguesafe is for the money I take it?  I'm cool with that.

Yeah, nothing personal...just easier.

I am not pulling any punches, Pac hasn't been shy about the repairs he needs to make on his home and how it's already underwater... I was already searching for escrow websites

Archived