• Last Reply

VOTE COUNT:

Auction:                                      Draft:

Doggin                                         Tom

80                                                 Pac

80's alt                                         JiF

Lezzie                                          Hess

not voting -  Arsis, Jetscode, AVM, Buttman

I would like to recede on my vote for "draft" back to a GFY. 

Arsis still hasn't read his PM...  There's still a strong chance this league ends before it starts.  Which is why I haven't bothered creating the league in ESPN. 

I can ask Smash to replace him but he'll only play if it's a Plissken draft.

Arsis still hasn't read his PM...  There's still a strong chance this league ends before it starts.  Which is why I haven't bothered creating the league in ESPN. 

^ worst league manager ever

You're the commissioner. Just call it one way or the other and schedule the ******* thing.

You're the commissioner. Just call it one way or the other and schedule the ******* thing.

I'm trying to be diplomatic.

If Arsis doesn't read the email by tomorrow I'll ask Smash to re-join and just call it a draft.

I'm trying to be diplomatic.

If Arsis doesn't read the email by tomorrow I'll ask Smash to re-join and just call it a draft.

how about we just take Arsis out, replace him with Smash and I vote snake?

theres 7 votes

Very not cool. And if we go snake, fuhqpats drops so that plan still has us at 11. I'd drop to make it am even ten for you guys. Unless 80 2.0 is staying for snake, the only way we have a12 teamer is auction. Your call, commish

My call is *shrug*...

I won't know anything until Arsis or Smash look at their emails.  If 80's right brain drops and you drop then it's no go..  I'm not really interested in a 10 man super stacked league. 

My call is *shrug*...

I won't know anything until Arsis or Smash look at their emails.  If 80's right brain drops and you drop then it's no go..  I'm not really interested in a 10 man super stacked league. 

Completely understand that.  I'm not interested in another non-auction league, but I'd never bail on my people. :fish:

Personally, I don't want to read the past 10 pages or since I last read this thread.  I told you in one of my last posts.  I was OK with the auction (wanted to try it) and also wanted to see the roster and scoring rules (much discussion about favoring 2QB league and I'm not interested).  I have only completed mock auction drafts as I no longer play year long fantasy football.  I prefer Fanduel but may also try Draftkings.

FTR, I stated I also would not join a league when the rules are in doubt with less than seven days prior to draft...so right now...I'm leaning towards bailing.

Convince my otherwise...but if we do not have rules in place within 24 hours or so...I'm out.  I will not join a league with a draft day of 1 Sep.  Even then I think I'm at a disadvantage and its just not worth my time or money.  Sorry.

Archived