Fantasy Football Part Deaux?

Pac

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm glad we have the mafia forum so all of you high-maintenance neurotics have a place where you can drive each other nuts without infecting the general population.

yes, infecting the general population is your job

Personally, I don't want to read the past 10 pages or since I last read this thread.  I told you in one of my last posts.  I was OK with the auction (wanted to try it) and also wanted to see the roster and scoring rules (much discussion about favoring 2QB league and I'm not interested).  I have only completed mock auction drafts as I no longer play year long fantasy football.  I prefer Fanduel but may also try Draftkings.

FTR, I stated I also would not join a league when the rules are in doubt with less than seven days prior to draft...so right now...I'm leaning towards bailing.

Convince my otherwise...but if we do not have rules in place within 24 hours or so...I'm out.  I will not join a league with a draft day of 1 Sep.  Even then I think I'm at a disadvantage and its just not worth my time or money.  Sorry.

Are you trying to punk me?

The rules were clearly written many pages ago.  There is no change to them - they're locked in stone.  There is no 2QB thing happening.. that's the stupid Apes league.

I'm going to assume you're just funnin' with this post.

good for you, Pac. Don't take that sh*t. 

these ******* guys..  try to take your time to do something to help foster our community and it turns into an episode of the Real Housewives.  Buncha babies.

these ******* guys..  try to take your time to do something to help foster our community and it turns into an episode of the Real Housewives.  Buncha babies.

the community is sh*t and the popular vote doesn't work. People want to be led. Lead them, Che.

So going to be a $50 buy in for $600 pot:

4th place $75

3rd place $100

2nd place $175

1st place  $ 250

I feel if you make the playoffs and win a playoff game you deserve a little something. 

Starting Roster:

1 QB

2 WR's

2 RB's

1 TE

1 Flex WR/RB/TE

D

K

16 rounds....  roster max 2QB's,  5 WR's,  5 RB's, 3 TE's, 2 K, 2 D...   no restriction on who or what you draft provided it doesn't exceed roster max.

^ for JC the prick.

I have only completed mock auction drafts as I no longer play year long fantasy football.  I prefer Fanduel but may also try Draftkings.

FTR, I stated I also would not join a league when the rules are in doubt with less than seven days prior to draft...so right now...I'm leaning towards bailing.

Convince my otherwise...but if we do not have rules in place within 24 hours or so...I'm out. 

Fanduel/Draftkings are more massive pools than groups of folks, right?  We attempted to do a JN one last year and I seem to remember that going poorly.  That sites fault, not JN/Max...seemed like a pretty awesome deal.

That said, stick around for this one.  I don't think the rules have changed, it's just the draft type that's up in the air and I think that's decided now. Feel bad for Doggin.  Sorry dude.

Next year (if this actually gets off the ground and becomes a yearly thing, which I hope it does) I say we just stick with the same settings/draft type/etc.  Then everyone will no up front and Pac or whoever doesn't have to try and herd the masses.

Fanduel/Draftkings are more massive pools than groups of folks, right?  We attempted to do a JN one last year and I seem to remember that going poorly.  That sites fault, not JN/Max...seemed like a pretty awesome deal.

That said, stick around for this one.  I don't think the rules have changed, it's just the draft type that's up in the air and I think that's decided now. Feel bad for Doggin.  Sorry dude.

Next year (if this actually gets off the ground and becomes a yearly thing, which I hope it does) I say we just stick with the same settings/draft type/etc.  Then everyone will no up front and Pac or whoever doesn't have to try and herd the masses.

we did FanDuel every week last year. I thought it went ok. 

Archived