Fantasy Football Part Deaux?

Pac

Yep.  There's also roster maximums, so you can't carry more than 5 RB's or 5 WR's on your team at any given time.  There's an IR spot too, though I'm not sure how that works.

QB TD passes also count for 6 pts as well.

IR spot can be used for a player who is officially listed as OUT..  Player has to be OUT though.. not doubtful or questionable.

Basically a way to avoid having to drop a good player from your team who might be out a couple games but still be able to pick up another player without exceeding roster max.

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd complain about the roster maxes and scoring system, but since he went my way on the auction I've got no problem with it.

If I cared, I'd probably have an opinion on the league set up.  But, I dont care, so I dont haven an opinion.  Make the rules, give me a link and send me the money when its all said and done.

thanks, 

You are now and will always be sweet boopsie, Pac will always  be a dick and CTM will eventually still ruined everything. 

I know your name too..  Now I have them all in a shoe box and some day I plan on visiting you all to dole out a lot of black eyes.

You'll never guess what Tom Shanes real name is.

I know your name too..  Now I have them all in a shoe box and some day I plan on visiting you all to dole out a lot of black eyes.

you plannin on bringin a stepstool vato?

really don't know if this guy is kidding or what?

zero mocks to support a draft?  I honestly don't know what in the f--k that even means? 

I bought a magazine, which I haven't even read yet, and will draft using what I already know plus some light reading tomorrow.  It's what gets me in the playoffs every year and won me multiple championships.

Be out then JC..  Lord knows I don't want to burden you with the stress of having to try draft an imaginary football team without first having given you the chance to have make make believe drafts, for the make believe draft that was supposed to happen tomorrow night.

Auction isn't happening..   this weekend isn't happening..  you're free my friend.  Fly away..  fly oh so high...

I apologize if my attempt to organize a fun, communal activity for the cost of a dinner for 2 at Applebees has caused anyone angst.

I'll again look for a last minute replacement.

lol this thread. <3

Do you want to take JC's spot?  I assure you it's actually fun and $50 isn't that much money. 

Verb can help you draft and in fact I'll pay your entry fee under 1 condition.

All you have to do is quote this post and say "sure Pete, sounds like fun".

An ancillary benefit is you get to see JiF's last name.  It's super ghey.

I knew giving this guy my real name was a huge, huge mistake. Reminds me of Billy Madison, and Pac is the janitor.

any chance we can push this draft off till the weekend?

:face:

Look...I know Pac is already annoyed...but I've had zero mocks and cannot support a draft tomorrow.  I can run an auction...cause I did like a bunch of these...if its a snake...I need the weekend or later to draft...so if tomorrow....I'm out.

omg, :face::face::face:

really don't know if this guy is kidding or what?

zero mocks to support a draft?  I honestly don't know what in the f--k that even means? 

I bought a magazine, which I haven't even read yet, and will draft using what I already know plus some light reading tomorrow.  It's what gets me in the playoffs every year and won me multiple championships.

Be out then JC..  Lord knows I don't want to burden you with the stress of having to try draft an imaginary football team without first having given you the chance to have make make believe drafts, for the make believe draft that was supposed to happen tomorrow night.

Auction isn't happening..   this weekend isn't happening..  you're free my friend.  Fly away..  fly oh so high...

I apologize if my attempt to organize a fun, communal activity for the cost of a dinner for 2 at Applebees has caused anyone angst.

I'll again look for a last minute replacement.

This is so my approach. If I even make the playoffs it will be a miracle.

Do you want to take JC's spot?  I assure you it's actually fun and $50 isn't that much money. 

Verb can help you draft and in fact I'll pay your entry fee under 1 condition.

All you have to do is quote this post and say "sure Pete, sounds like fun".

Conflict of interest - not supportive of you paying even if in fun

BTW ..."pete s" has all our emails, we have no idea what his is because he had an anonymous draft website send the order out. Love it

first of all what exactly do you expect me to do with an email address?  I'm not looking for pen pals.

secondly my name is fairly unique.  you can find me on facebook in about 11 seconds with very little effort.  I knew that when I typed it in.  It doesn't bother me as I thought, maybe incorrectly, that I was dealing with a rational bunch of guys.

Wait..  At one point you had my cell # lol...  What are you even talking about?

first of all what exactly do you expect me to do with an email address?  I'm not looking for pen pals.

secondly my name is fairly unique.  you can find me on facebook in about 11 seconds with very little effort.  I knew that when I typed it in.  It doesn't bother me as I thought, maybe incorrectly, that I was dealing with a rational bunch of guys.

Wait..  At one point you had my cell # lol...  What are you even talking about?

At one point? The interweb is forever my friend.

I'm fairly technologically inept btw. I just typed that name into FB for kicks and found nobody from the NY region. Just like, if my efforts to privatize my page via my brother were of any use, you probably can't find me either on there, but who knows for sure these days.

well now that I have your email addrezz I can send you a link to my page and hound you until you friend me!!  My master plan is complete!  muahahahaahahahaha!!!

well now that I have your email addrezz I can email you a link to my page and hound you until you friend me!!  My master plan is complete!  muahahahaahahahaha!!!

haha yeah that came out wrong, i hid my sh*t months ago b/c of the whole thing with the Chinese. not cause I gave some guy on a Jets board my real name.

Archived