Fantasy Football Part Deaux?

Pac

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was thinking we could set up a conference call that everyone can dial into and really make things interesting...

"hi guys, it's steve --- everyone mind checking in to let us know whose here?"

"hola it's Pete"

"Hey it's andrew"

"it's tom Shane"

"what's up guys it's JF80"

i I would do it. 

We could give Tom and Dbutt their own line so it doesnt get too uncomfortable for the rest of us normal people. 

Just tell them they can hit 1 to rep each other off on the call, this way it will just be a series of beeps rather then the verbal fellation you'd expect

I wasn't being serious.  It would be a total cluster **** of people trying to talk over each other and nobody understanding sh*t or getting a word in.  

Its a terrible idea.  What's wrong with you people? 

^ scared of being made fun of...

ok I'm about to start my "prep". 

I wasn't being serious.  It would be a total cluster **** of people trying to talk over each other and nobody understanding sh*t or getting a word in.  

There's not enough time for that

lol

bump, set, spike.... to yourself.

I've also been drinking a twelve pack of Sam Adams Octoberfest.

Finishing another bourbon at a philly bar watching the mets who u gave up on and tried to recruit me.  Feeling quite nice.  I've done zero research.  Going to hit some super OG kush when I get home in 5 minutes and proceed to dominate. 

Finishing another bourbon at a philly bar watching the mets who u gave up on and tried to recruit me.  Feeling quite nice.  I've done zero research.  Going to hit some super OG kush when I get home in 5 minutes and proceed to dominate. 

You're in philly?

JiF's team is weird.  Awesome WR's and TE's.  Terrible decisions at RB and QB.

I dont know how you could call them terrible decisions.  I didnt have much of a choice.  The RB group was obviously going to suffer a bit after going WR, WR.  But I still think Forsett will still be strong RB1/2 without Kubiak. Trestman loves to target the RB out of the backfield so I think he's fine in a ppr (Forte had 130 targets last season).  Randle I dont love but that OL is nasty and he should find plenty of lanes in a strong vertical passing game (I have no faith in the suddenly trending DMC).  Crowell is a good player on a bad team but fine for a back up. Matthews is my favorite handcuff because I have zero faith in Murrary even though Matthew is a little injury prone himself.  Besides, he might still be start worthy when Murray is healthy.  They're not good but it was the sacrifice I was willing to make going WR, WR to start the draft.  And also the reason I emphasized TE early.

I got screwed on QB.  I thought I had time.  And then a run went before my pick and teams were taking backups before I had a starter.  

Ultimately, my team sucks.  I got too drunk and high.  I expected 0-2 wins. 

You're welcome. 

Archived