Fantasy Football Part Deaux?

Pac

Pac will be happy, the suspension was dropped. So much cheering in my office. :) The first thing the president of my federation did as soon as he heard was call Bob Kraft.

It's a joke..  the suspension may have been dropped but everyone knows that Brady and the Patriots are cheaters.  The damage has already been done.

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a joke..  the suspension may have been dropped but everyone knows that Brady and the Patriots are cheaters.  The damage has already been done.

Not to mention the NFL will appeal the sh*t out of this.  Imagine if Brady ends up missing a playoff game due to a later suspension?

I can only remember a couple teams above (mostly because they've commented on their players in this thread) and I think other than my super squad Team 9 looks pretty solid.

Even JiF's team isn't that bad..  Can make up for lack of RB prowess with that WR combo.  But if one of them goes down or has a bad game.. yikes

So wait is this league for money or not

Looks that way..  there was some doubt but Hess (as he said on the league message board) would be still willing to pay with a caveat.

I'll get out the details via all your glorious email addresses I've saved and cherish (per Lizzie).

What a sh*tshow this has turned into

More or less the Dogginz fault.

From JC's all time puss out to Hess starring in Enemy of the State part 2 there is something very strange going on here.  That said, I'd rather have memorable chaos than easy but boring.

oh and gfy.

Assuming we still go buy-in...

I say we treat Hess as an amateur golfer.  His place doesn't effect payout, though if he wins he'll be recognized as champion.  So...$50x11 players = $550.  I say just top 3 under the circumstances get paid.  $325/$125/$75 with $25 to first place regular season.  Or $300/$125/$75 with $50 to reg season champ.

Alternatively, you could split the $50 to regular season champ into two pools - $25 to the regular season champ and $25 to regular season most points.  I'd say 6x buy in is fair...puts the main focus on winning.  Second gets a decent turn around, third place makes a little money and 1 or two "side prizes"

That said, I won't complain with anything.  I would probably cut it to 3 at this point, put a lot of pressure on winning once in the playoffs.  Even if it's the #1 seed getting upset, if we do the $50 side prizes option then they make their money back.

As I thought would be the case, none of your posts here or on the ESPN MB have helped me in the least. 

Then why did you ask?  Just do winner takes all and be done with it.

What was second place going to be anyway?  $200?  And, what?  Money back for the 3rd?  blah.

Winner takes all. 

As I thought would be the case, none of your posts here or on the ESPN MB have helped me in the least. 

I gave you an exact option. Just say the exact thing you want to do and get it over with.

Oh, sorry...I meant "thanks Pete, really appreciate the extra mile"

Why not?  Scared you wont win.

This is stupid.  You asked for everyone's opinion and then ignored everyone's opinion.  Just do what you want to do, CzarPachole.

That's not what I asked for peoples opinions on..  at all..  and I asked to comment on the thread I had on ESPN.. not here.

So I repeat..  other than Buttman and AVM no one gave any meaningful input. 

Yours was the worst.  You didn't even come close to talking about what I asked.

I'll 2nd Doggin's idea:

"if he's in the top 4, just divide his payout among the other 3."

Easy fix.  Don't understand why this is so hard.

It's not hard you stupid pig.  It's easy..  I'm the one who suggested that idea to begin with.

I should have known better than to ask for opinions.

Archived