Fantasy Football Part Deaux?

Pac

you're not getting it..  you are not the problem.  I don't care if you have my address.  Even when you pay there are still going to be 3-4 people who haven't and aren't replying to this thread or my pm's/emails.  How long am I supposed to keep waiting?  It's not fair that people can decide whether they'll pay or not when it's clear if they're going to make the playoffs.  10/30 was already a crazy long deadline.  Am I supposed to switch it to Thanksgiving?  Christmas?

I feel you man. I'm commissioner of my league and collecting money is a bitch. That's why you make the draft the deadline and if they don't pay you get someone who will. You even suck at being a fantasy commissioner. 

Oh and by the way... I'm 7-0 bitch! 

EAST
TEAM W L T PCT GB
Human Geno Project 7 0 0 1.000 --
Taco Corp EBDB 5 2 0 .714 2
Tittsburgh Feelers 4 3 0 .571 3
Jax Bubbas 2 5 0 .286 5
HBRock HBRock 2 5 0 .286 5
NB Metal Militia 2 5 0 .286 5
Bayou HellMuts 1 6 0 .143 6

WEST
TEAM W L T PCT GB
Jax Sheer Luck 6 1 0 .857 --
Atlantic Beach Waves 5 2 0 .714 1
Gamblers 5 2 0 .714 1
Catoe Cobras 3 4 0 .429 3
49ers Red and Gold 3 4 0 .429 3
Emotional Friend 143 3 4 0 .429 3
Lights Out!!! 1 6 0 .143 5

Human Geno Project (BROD)

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Matt the Rams fan (aka my "alt" as you so affectionately call him) said he paid up by now.  So that just leaves Lizzie, "Locke", and Doggin?  Doggin responded on thread just 1 page ago so I fail to see the problem right now.  Lizzie has also been posting on thread.  Once we figure out who "Locke" is we should be able to get everyone paid up.

Matt the Rams fan (aka my "alt" as you so affectionately call him) said he paid up by now.  So that just leaves Lizzie, "Locke", and Doggin?  Doggin responded on thread just 1 page ago so I fail to see the problem right now.  Lizzie has also been posting on thread.  Once we figure out who "Locke" is we should be able to get everyone paid up.

Last page was a month ago you fool.  Ive sent him PMs and re-sent the invite email multiple times.  You got it... your alt got it..   why didn't he?

He's not the only one anyway.  And I'm not implying he won't pay - I'm saying as of yet he hasn't.  What's the point of a deadline?  I didn't make it 9/15...  I made it a full 2 months into the season.  Tomorrow is the deadline.. if by the weekend there's still people who haven't paid then I'm done chasing.

so if you go to our league homepage in DK the magic # is 10 entries..  I'm not counting Hess and I said I'd pay for Leelou but not doing that until everyone else does.  Last I say we're at 7 so that leaves 3.  If you subtract JiF that leaves 2..  I think it's Doggin and Lizzie if your alt is Locke.

You are so insecure these days.  Has something badly impacted your miserable life recently making it more miserable than before?

Taco bell is going healthy on him

http://adage.com/article/cmo-strategy/taco-bell-eliminates-artificial-colors-flavors/298753/

Taco Bell to Eliminate Artificial Colors, Flavors and Added Trans Fat to 'Simplify' Food

Chain is the Latest Marketer to Respond to Consumer Desire for Perceived Healthy Items

By Published on .

Reprints Reprints

Taco_Bell_Nutrition_Calculator.jpg?14325
Taco Bell says it is revising the ingredients listings on its website to make information clearer, standardizing nutritional information in  stores and online.

Food marketers are increasingly updating their ingredient lists to appeal to changing consumer sentiment, with companies from Kraft to McDonald's eliminating ingredients perceived as questionable, and now Taco Bell is the latest company to update its menu to respond to consumer demand.

By the end of this year, the company will update its core menu to remove artificial colors and flavors, high fructose corn syrup, added trans fats and unsustainable palm oil, said Liz Matthews, Taco Bell's chief innovation officer. The move will affect 95% of the chain's menu, but will not impact beverages or co-branded items.

By the end of 2017, Taco Bell will work to remove additional artificial preservatives and additives "wherever possible," according to a statement.

The company is also revising its ingredients listings on its website to make information clearer, said Ms. Matthews, adding that the company enlisted a regulatory consultant to standardize its nutritional information both in the store and online.

Ms. Matthews said the move was in part inspired by the chain's app, which was rolled out in 2014 and offers mobile ordering and payment and the option to customize the food. The app, she said, made customers realize the food was customizable, and even had options like black beans, an ingredient many customers did not know the chain offered.

"We're having more conversations around the fact that we have so many different options. We actually have pretty incredible food, regardless of lifestyle, " said Ms. Matthews, referring to customizations that let people order vegetarian meals, as well as high protein meals from its "Cantina Power" menu, a menu that merged its gourmet-positioned Cantina menu with its Power Protein menu.

Taco Bell will be marketing the changes, though Ms. Matthews declined to provide details on timing or on what the marketing will entail.

Brian Niccol, CEO of Taco Bell, said the company has spent much of its energy promoting attention-grabbing new product innovations, like the Doritos Locos Tacos, the Quesarito and its relatively new breakfast menu, but that there is a "quieter story" happening behind the scenes.

"We're on a similar mission to others that you're seeing in the industry to evolve the everyday food experience," Mr. Niccol said. "One difference, though, is we're going to do it in a way that keeps things affordable," he added, noting that many of Taco Bell's customers expect lower prices.

Earlier, Taco Bell implemented a 15% reduction in sodium across the menu and elimited kids' meals from the U.S., though the latter was a very small percentage of the company's sales anyway. The company in the past also removed MSG and Azodicarbonamide, ingredients that many consumers perceived as unhealthy after some food bloggers and consumer advocates questioned them.

Taco Bell rolled out its app with mobile ordering and payment before many other fast food chains did. The company is also getting ahead of some of its competition by rolling out a loyalty program -- something most traditional chains haven't offered -- within the app later this year.

Cool..  The mystery of locke is solved.

So it's Lizzie and JiF.  See that JiF..  everyone seemed to be able to figure it out except you.  weird huh?

Go to the league homepage and try copying that long link and pasting it.. it's still working for me.  It's the big post that says "PAYOUT LINK".

Cool..  The mystery of locke is solved.

So it's Lizzie and JiF.  See that JiF..  everyone seemed to be able to figure it out except you.  weird huh?

Go to the league homepage and try copying that long link and pasting it.. it's still working for me.  It's the big post that says "PAYOUT LINK".

Don't even need to copy it.  Just highlight, right click, and open the link in a new window.  That worked for me as well. 

Hmm.  Looks like Pac already cancelled and refunded the league.  Wtf man.

?  Ive done no such thing.

Did DK do it automatically???? oh F..  now I gotta get with them.  Did they refund money? 

I can't access it from work, I'll look when I get home.

?  Ive done no such thing.

Did DK do it automatically???? oh F..  now I gotta get with them.  Did they refund money? 

I can't access it from work, I'll look when I get home.

^^^ Worst commissioner ever.  At least the refund didn't come in the form of "DraftKings bucks" or something.  You're allowed to send the full amount to your paypal account. 

^^^ Worst commissioner ever.  At least the refund didn't come in the form of "DraftKings bucks" or something.  You're allowed to send the full amount to your paypal account. 

yup.  totally my fault I set the deadline 2 months after the draft and sent countless emails and reminders to pay.  Worst ever.+

I'll tell you this much.. if someone had sent me a link for payment I would have sent it as quickly as Shane did.  This isn't my doing chief.

to confirm. The money was returned? I was just about to pay when I got back to my desk. 

I don't know - I can't access it from work.

I havent seen any emails about it..  I was under the impression "full commissioner control" -  which is the option I selected - would mean that I'd be able to control when/where the money went.

When I selected the deadline of 10/30 there was nothing at all that said anything about it being a hard deadline and/or that monies would automatically be refunded.  Besides if the deadline is today wouldn't that mean we'd have until Midnight?

I think 80 might be reading something wrong.  I'll need someone smart (or at least thinks they're smart) to confirm..  where are the pseudo intellectuals of the league?

I'll do the paypal thing because there is no 3rd party...  Same deal though.. if someone doesn't pay everyone just gets their money back.  No deadlines but that means if you miss the playoffs and don't pay the winners in the playoffs aren't getting paid.  Let me know if anyone wants to do that and if so I'll put my paypal email on the league board.

Archived