Fantasy Football Part Deaux?

Pac

I'm up in RTP now so a week night game is just about impossible, and next week in particular is shaping up to be rather crazy.  That said, here's hoping we play more like we did against Cal and less like we did against Arkansas - LR, lol.

We're undefeated at home, not that we've played anyone decent.

Ark-LR might be legit.  They beat SDSU and Tulsa.  Not bad. 

Your game @ Charleston will be interesting tonight.  The Cougars are playing good ball (beat LSU, nearly knocked off Davidson, 5-2 overall).  They also have Rick Barry's kid, Canyon, who shoots free throws underhanded like his old man.

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just won my matchup in all 3 of my leagues and clinched playoff spots in all 3.  This weekend was pretty great.

Nice. I'm also in 3 leagues; I have 2 byes and a playoff game this week.

What the hell did we decide about the money in this league, btw? I'm so confused.

Finishing another bourbon at a philly bar watching the mets who u gave up on and tried to recruit me.  Feeling quite nice.  I've done zero research.  Going to hit some super OG kush when I get home in 5 minutes and proceed to dominate. 

JiF's team is weird.  Awesome WR's and TE's.  Terrible decisions at RB and QB.

DRUNK AND STONED AND MY WEIRD TEAM IS IN THE SUPER BOWL BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In my big money league, the difference between me making the finals was my decision to bench McFadden.  Figured our Run D would bottle him up.  Lost by 3 points.  Jets ruined me!

NOBODY CARES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  MY WEIRD TEAM SAYS SUCK IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you win. 

Thanks buddy. It's vs. that dbag Dbates.  So I too hope I win.  It will make him and Tom cry and that's pretty sweet.

My only fear is if Rivera decides to rest Cam in the 2nd half or something like that.  Well, that and I literally dont have a RB that can get me 5 point.

I'm probably going to lose.  

Thanks buddy. It's vs. that dbag Dbates.  So I too hope I win.  It will make him and Tom cry and that's pretty sweet.

My only fear is if Rivera decides to rest Cam in the 2nd half or something like that.  Well, that and I literally dont have a RB that can get me 5 point.

I'm probably going to lose.  

Weird team.

It's a new day in fantasy football when you get beat by a tomshane loving pseudo-intellectual who was carried by Kirk ******* Cousins.

Just FYI, I used KUBIAK, which is Football Outsiders' fantasy guide, to build my team. So not only did all of you chuckle****s lose to me, you lost to math. Happy new year, sh*tbirds.

Just FYI, I used KUBIAK, which is Football Outsiders' fantasy guide, to build my team. So not only did all of you chuckle****s lose to me, you lost to math. Happy new year, sh*tbirds.

But don't you have to pay for that?  Meaning you paid for a fantasy guide to win a non-money league?  How's that math work out?  :)

On the other hand I guess fantasy bragging rights on JN are priceless.  Congrats on the win, well deserved. 

But don't you have to pay for that?  Meaning you paid for a fantasy guide to win a non-money league?  How's that math work out?  :)

On the other hand I guess fantasy bragging rights on JN are priceless.  Congrats on the win, well deserved. 

I'm in two other leagues where money is actually at stake, so it makes sense. And like you said, it's truly priceless seeing JiF sh*t himself with rage that his extensive personal knowledge of the NFL wasn't enough to win him anything of consequence.

I'm in two other leagues where money is actually at stake, so it makes sense. And like you said, it's truly priceless seeing JiF sh*t himself with rage that his extensive personal knowledge of the NFL wasn't enough to win him anything of consequence.

I don't think he's that mad, but agreed.  How much is KUBIAK?  My money leagues have gone up in league fees so it might be time to step up my game.

enjoy it, penis breath.  I'd be pretty obnoxious right now so have at it but just remember, GFY and your funny math sh*t, nerd.

Congratulations dbatesman!  It was a hard fought win and very entertaining.  This has been one of my favorite threads all year.  If only manhood had triumphed over the evils of math.  I will now have to sit and contemplate the meaning of life as I know it.

Part of me wants to never participate in another Pac league again.  A louder part of me wants to do this sh*t-show all over again next year.

If I do this again it will there will be a hard deadline by start of the season and all payments via paypal.  I'm not chasing again.  Kind of stopped caring once Van Homo and that stupid Lizard decided not to pay.

oh and I lost my big money league final last night because Oswhatever couldn't get D. Thomas the ball...  still pocketed $340 tho. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived