Fantasy Football Part Deaux?

Pac

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

we'll find someone don't worry about it..  maybe Klecko sells an extra anchor or 2 today and can spring for the measly $50 bucks.

I didn't include labor day weekend in potential draft dates (see above).

in so far:

Pac

Ape

Doggin

Lizzie

Jetscode

TomShane

JiF

Arsis

Hess

AVM

I didn't include labor day weekend in potential draft dates (see above).

I know, but I'll be taking an extended vacation.  Leaving the 2nd and not returning until the 10th.  Drafting remotely may be possible but not guaranteed.  I don't ever usually take vacations lasting a week or more but an opportunity to take a roadtrip to Nashville with friends presented itself and I couldn't turn it down.

If Ape comes to his senses that's 12... 

Pac

Ape - deliberating

Doggin

Lizzie

Jetscode

TomShane

JiF

Arsis

Hess

AVM

Buttman

Ape lost his job and he's sucking cock now to make the rent. We regret his decision to quit but we wish him well in his new career 

Ape lost his job and he's sucking cock now to make the rent. We regret his decision to quit but we wish him well in his new career 

A species appropriate euphemism such as eating a ton of bananas would've been more appropriate here

Don't think the Ape is coming back...

anyone feel free to ask whoever they think would be interested.  I don't post enough to know many people on the main forum.

I'd think we only have a few days or before it all implodes.

The 2 founding fathers of the Ilk in our league..  I will have no mercy.

Yah, thanks for that btw esse. We've been missing a JN mainstay without those two nancy's repterbating each other all over this forum

I think we're running out of time on this..   getting a 12th is like pulling teeth.

I've been getting some resistance because of the auction format and I can't say I really blame them.  There's not a lot of time to figure out how to do it and those who have done it have an advantage.

I guess if no one else is in by Thursday we can assume it's not happening.

I think we're running out of time on this..   getting a 12th is like pulling teeth.

I've been getting some resistance because of the auction format and I can't say I really blame them.  There's not a lot of time to figure out how to do it and those who have done it have an advantage.

I guess if no one else is in by Thursday we can assume it's not happening.

I'm sure if that's the one issue, no one would care switching to snake.

Archived