Fantasy Football Part Deaux?

Pac

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been getting some resistance because of the auction format and I can't say I really blame them.  There's not a lot of time to figure out how to do it and those who have done it have an advantage.

For a migrant farm worker you seem really opposed to taking 5 minutes to figure something out.  Here I'll help you.

Step 1:  Click here:  http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/mockdraftlobby

Step 2:  Under the "Draft Type" column find an "Auction" Room.  Click on that room.

Step 3:  Profit.

For a migrant farm worker you seem really opposed to taking 5 minutes to figure something out.  Here I'll help you.

Step 1:  Click here:  http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/mockdraftlobby

Step 2:  Under the "Draft Type" column find an "Auction" Room.  Click on that room.

Step 3:  Profit.

You don't have the benefit of seeing the PMs on the topic that I have.  No matter how easy you claim it is if you haven't done it you're at a disadvantage.

You don't have the benefit of seeing the PMs on the topic that I have.  No matter how easy you claim it is if you haven't done it you're at a disadvantage.

Fair enough.  Among the 12 players in the league now, what would the vote be for auction?  I get that people were resistant to join, but it sounded like a heavy majority of the people who signed up wanted to try auction.

Fair enough.  Among the 12 players in the league now, what would the vote be for auction?  I get that people were resistant to join, but it sounded like a heavy majority of the people who signed up wanted to try auction.

I'd love to know..  no one was answering.

not playing...

but auction sounds a ton better

I'd try the auction drafts...never did it that way.

Prefer Yahoo only cause its the only site I've used before...if we go ESPN...can someone explain the advantages for that.

Auction

I don't give a flying ****. I win either way. Watch.

Absolutely.  $50 sounds great.  I was going to suggest venmo or leaguesafe, though I'm find sending it to you even.  You guys just tell me when and where.

Don't care either way with snake or auction.  I've got both for pay leagues that have been going on for years, so I'm used to both.

it look like we're headed for an auction.. I'm the lone person looking for draft.

Just want to get a solid 12 and make sure no one else drops out.  at that point we can talk draft date but I'm ok with almost any day after the 3rd preseason game at 9PM EST....

Ape was also down with either till he dropped out.  And Doggin was pounding the drum for it.  You know, the guy who along with Crusher are the 2 biggest reasons this Mafia forum exists.  I think we can trust him.

Let's face facts... Crusher asked for the mafia forum. I made it.

Sounds like everyone but Pac either wanted auction or was cool with either.  Even CTM, who's not in the league, said he'd prefer auction if he was in.  Not sure I see what the issue is.

You do understand I'm the guy that has to put in the time creating the league and trying to coordinate a draft time?  You're welcome to do it.  In fact I'm asking...  will you do it?

and if you read your quotes there was 1 guy in LK that actually said he prefers auctions.  The rest were indifferent or didn't answer.

Final Lineup

Pac - early favorite to win the championship

80 - the Raiders of Fantasy Football

Doggin - Somehow made everyone think auction draft was their idea

Lizzie - Most likely to end up .500

Jetscode - mildy racist..  didn't trust me as treasurer

TomShane - impossibly stupid

JiF - Most hated team

Arsis - Most likely to miss the draft

Hess - Will whine the most about his team

AVM - Will talk big on draft night but wind up with a horrific team

Buttman - Billy Beane.  His team will be comprised of players no one knows and he'll have money left over.

FuhQPats - 80's "vouch" immediately casts a negative light on him so have to watch him closely.

Just sounds like you're scared of auction is all, Pac.  Contrary to popular belief you're a smart guy, you'll do fine.

wrong jerk off..  I'm not "scared".  I'm not particularly interested in putting in the time to learn about it.

5 minutes and winging it might be your thing but I like to know what I'm doing.

wrong jerk off..  I'm not "scared".  I'm not particularly interested in putting in the time to learn about it.

5 minutes and winging it might be your thing but I like to know what I'm doing.

^ scared confirmed 

I did a mock auction-style draft yesterday. It was gay. Not mind-bending at all, but sort of unnecessary. It basically allows some skell to sweep in and scoop up the player you want to draft at your slot by overpaying for him. I'll play either way, but if we're voting, I'm voting SNAKE.

71.jpg

Final Lineup

Pac - early favorite to win the championship

80 - the Raiders of Fantasy Football

Doggin - Somehow made everyone think auction draft was their idea

Lizzie - Most likely to end up .500

Jetscode - mildy racist..  didn't trust me as treasurer

TomShane - impossibly stupid

JiF - Most hated team

Arsis - Most likely to miss the draft

Hess - Will whine the most about his team

AVM - Will talk big on draft night but wind up with a horrific team

Buttman - Billy Beane.  His team will be comprised of players no one knows and he'll have money left over.

FuhQPats - 80's "vouch" immediately casts a negative light on him so have to watch him closely.

I'm the embodiment of the New York Jets. Splashy headlines, first place TIL a game is played, andI'll be all you guys talk about when I'm 4-8.

You sound like JetsFan80 when your 9th grade Health class teacher tried to teach you how a condom works. 

Can confirm. 80 does not know how to use a condom. I gave him one to take a trial run with, but as far as I know he hasn't tried it yet. 

Its okay Tupac. I'm scared too. I will be here for you if you need me. 

So I havent been paying attention to this because I was kind of hoping it didnt happen so I dont have to interact with your turds more than I already do...but then I saw a PM.

What's going on here?  An Auction draft?  Never done that before. 

What's the scoring?

And did JF80 make a fake account to pretend like he has friends?  Are we really going to let him have 2 teams?

So I havent been paying attention to this because I was kind of hoping it didnt happen so I dont have to interact with your turds more than I already do...but then I saw a PM.

What's going on here?  An Auction draft?  Never done that before. 

What's the scoring?

And did JF80 make a fake account to pretend like he has friends?  Are we really going to let him have 2 teams?

Sounds like the vote is split, meaning Pac will switch to a snake draft and Doggin will quit. 

The other dude is a Rams fan. 

Archived