Fantasy Football Part Deaux?

Pac

So I havent been paying attention to this because I was kind of hoping it didnt happen so I dont have to interact with your turds more than I already do...but then I saw a PM.

What's going on here?  An Auction draft?  Never done that before.

What's the scoring?

And JF80 make a fake account to pretend like he has friends?  Are we really going to let him have 2 teams?

Scoring is a couple pages back..  yeah it appears to be an auction draft..  Doggin conned everyone into thinking it's awesome and no one voted on type of draft when I pleaded for them to.  I guess for $50 it doesn't matter that much and at least I'll have done 1 auction draft in my lifetime.

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can confirm. 80 does not know how to use a condom. I gave him one to take a trial run with, but as far as I know he hasn't tried it yet. 

Its okay Tupac. I'm scared too. I will be here for you if you need me. 

i thought he used full body condoms for his rampant pre marital hugging? 

Sounds like the vote is split, meaning Pac will switch to a snake draft and Doggin will quit. 

The other dude is a Rams fan. 

You're a secret Rams fan? 

Scoring is a couple pages back..  yeah it appears to be an auction draft..  Doggin conned everyone into thinking it's awesome and no one voted on type of draft when I pleaded for them to.  I guess for $50 it doesn't matter that much and at least I'll have done 1 auction draft in my lifetime.

Ok...whatevers.  I've never done one before so it's something new...though I dont really get how you do an auction online but I'll guess I'l find out.   

Leaguesafe is what we're using too?  Never used that either.

I think espn has some mock auction drafts I can **** around with to get some practice. 

Yeah well you're fat.  Go eat a fat faggot treat at the airport so we don't have to hear your mouth breathing.

Come on man...I left you wide open for something witty...your game is weak Homie...let me help you:

" I tried to use that condom on your mom, but the ones you use are too small....i thought a fat ass like you would be packing a little better than that."

Amature. 

And did JF80 make a fake account to pretend like he has friends?  Are we really going to let him have 2 teams?

Unfortunatly I am friends with him. It's a burden I alone must bear.

Also...that mother****er can't afford to eat. Much less pay $100 for two fantasy teams. 

surprisingly I think I have 7 replies so far and other than Lizzie no one is complaining or out.

I'll create the league later on tonight and get invites out.

and JiF you might be onto something with fuqupats being 80's pseudonym..  the email address he gave me was clearly created 5 minutes before he sent it to me.

surprisingly I think I have 7 replies so far and other than Lizzie no one is complaining or out.

I'll create the league later on tonight and get invites out.

and JiF you might be onto something with fuqupats being 80's pseudonym..  the email address he gave me was clearly created 5 minutes before he sent it to me.

Surprised you didn't request action photos from him.

is 80 as much of a spineless blob of boring irl as he is here? 

You would be surprised. Dude has had a black eye for like 3 weeks. Nobody knows where is came from. I'm betting his girlfriend did it....but he talks tons of sh*t so could have been anyone. 

Also so there is no way he could have thought of a user name as impressively awesome as mine. So there is that. 

Fun fact: Mexico has no formal government and is ruled by murderous drug czars and, as such, Mexicans have no idea how democracy works. In that vein, I'd like to help Pac by suggesting a vote on whether to use auction or not. I did not like auction style at all because I "bought" LeVeon Bell and Dez Bryant, then I had to sit on my dick for two hours because I was out of money to spend. It blew. Perhaps 80 can make the case FOR auction when he gets done self-flagellating over looking at a picture of Miley Cyrus last night. 

Despite the blatant racism I'd happily open it up to a vote on auction or draft one more time..  I tried this before an no one answered.  I don't want to do auction - not much more clear I can make it.

Auction:                                      Draft:

Doggin                                         Tom

80                                                 Pac

Fun fact: Mexico has no formal government and is ruled by murderous drug czars and, as such, Mexicans have no idea how democracy works. In that vein, I'd like to help Pac by suggesting a vote on whether to use auction or not. I did not like auction style at all because I "bought" LeVeon Bell and Dez Bryant, then I had to sit on my dick for two hours because I was out of money to spend. It blew. Perhaps 80 can make the case FOR auction when he gets done self-flagellating over looking at a picture of Miley Cyrus last night. 

How much did you spend on those guys?  Getting 2 stars should not be crippling your "salary cap" that much.

I did a mock auction-style draft yesterday. It was gay. Not mind-bending at all, but sort of unnecessary. It basically allows some skell to sweep in and scoop up the player you want to draft at your slot by overpaying for him. I'll play either way, but if we're voting, I'm voting SNAKE.

71.jpg

We all knew you'd be on your knees begging for the one-eyed snake eventually... 

I love Mexico.  Just saving up enough money to move their permanently and open up some type of surf camp. 

That said, I hate Pac, so I want to make him miserable.  I dont really care either way about what type of draft, though sitting and waiting a half hour to pick again seems stupid but again, I hate Pac.  What will make him more miserable?

And I'm surprised you even have a voice in the matter without dbutts permission. 

I just did a mock auction.  Easy thing to have going on in the background while working.  Bought Le'Veon for $55 and Dez for $40 to see if it would be like Shane's experience.  Ended up with the following (NOTE:  Likely not how I'd end up drafting, as I purposely went a little "top heavy".  Wanted to see if Tom's complaint was legit in that he had to wait forever to grab other relevant guys):

Le'Veon - $55

Dez - $40

Alshon Jeffery - $33

DeAndre Hopkins - $31

Frank Gore - $19

Davante Adams - $10

Duke Johnson - $2

David Cobb - $2

Victor Cruz - $1

Eli Manning - $1

Knile Davis - $1

Eddie Royal - $1

Daniel Herron - $1

Owen Daniels - $1

Panthers D - $1

Dan Bailey - $1

Tom's full of sh*t, as usual.

I just did a mock auction.  Easy thing to have going on in the background while working.  Bought Le'Veon for $55 and Dez for $40 to see if it would be like Shane's experience.  Ended up with the following (NOTE:  Likely not how I'd end up drafting, as I purposely went a little "top heavy".  Wanted to see if Tom's complaint was legit in that he had to wait forever to grab other relevant guys):

Le'Veon - $55

Dez - $40

Alshon Jeffery - $33

DeAndre Hopkins - $31

Frank Gore - $19

Davante Adams - $10

Duke Johnson - $2

David Cobb - $2

Victor Cruz - $1

Eli Manning - $1

Knile Davis - $1

Eddie Royal - $1

Daniel Herron - $1

Owen Daniels - $1

Panthers D - $1

Dan Bailey - $1

Tom's full of sh*t, as usual.

that team sucks and you had to clap your balls for an hour and a half between the Hopkins and Gore picks. 

I love Mexico.  Just saving up enough money to move their permanently and open up some type of surf camp. 

That said, I hate Pac, so I want to make him miserable.  I dont really care either way about what type of draft, though sitting and waiting a half hour to pick again seems stupid but again, I hate Pac.  What will make him more miserable?

And I'm surprised you even have a voice in the matter without dbutts permission. 

i was in Mexico for four hours once on a cruise. My impression was that we should return the country to the wild. 

that team sucks and you had to clap your balls for an hour and a half between the Hopkins and Gore picks. 

As I said, irrelevant.  The point was that, if you use less than half your funds on Le'Veon and Dez, you still have plenty of money to get a couple of 2nd tier guys.  Again, how much did you spend on Bell and Dez?  If it was more than I did you're a moron.

As I said, irrelevant.  The point was that, if you use less than half your funds on Le'Veon and Dez, you still have plenty of money to get a couple of 2nd tier guys.  Again, how much did you spend on Bell and Dez?  If it was more than I did you're a moron.

I'm a moron because I paid $50 imaginary dollars for Dez Bryant in a mock fantasy football draft. 

SNAAAAAAAKE

Despite the blatant racism I'd happily open it up to a vote on auction or draft one more time..  I tried this before an no one answered.  I don't want to do auction - not much more clear I can make it.

Auction:                                      Draft:

Doggin                                         Tom

80                                                 Pac

Is it really racism is your actually not Mexican?  

My vote prob shouldn't count cause I'm a figment of 80's imagination. But I do have this to say:

I have never done an auction draft in real life. Neither has 80. Sounds like neither have any of you. I have done mock drafts in the auction format. They are alright. Word on the street is if you get a group of people that care and are knowledgable about football then they can be an absolute blast. 

Since nobody has done an auction there no one has any advantage. And the growing popularity of them means there has to be something there. You all are on an online football message board. So hypothetically you have at least some opinions (some sh*ttier than others). 

I say we do this auction. We have all done snake. And you don't know if you can like something until you try it.

(P.S. I use the same argument to get girls to try weird sex stuff.)

My vote prob shouldn't count cause I'm a figment of 80's imagination. But I do have this to say:

I have never done an auction draft in real life. Neither has 80. Sounds like neither have any of you. I have done mock drafts in the auction format. They are alright. Word on the street is if you get a group of people that care and are knowledgable about football then they can be an absolute blast. 

Since nobody has done an auction there no one has any advantage. And the growing popularity of them means there has to be something there. You all are on an online football message board. So hypothetically you have at least some opinions (some sh*ttier than others). 

I say we do this auction. We have all done snake. And you don't know if you can like something until you try it.

(P.S. I use the same argument to get girls to try weird sex stuff.)

Next time just say auction.  The rest was superfluous. 

Archived