Im really impressed with Todd Bowles.

Villain The Foe

Most Jet fans especially SOJF's live on misery.. Rex is a very optimistic person so what made it worse is when the Jets made the AFCCG in the first 2 years it got some of them to hope a tiny bit.. When things went south now they hated him even more for getting them to believe a tiny bit.. Rex does over praise his players that's just who he is.. That's why I have compared his style to that of a fan who always over values his teams players..

Yes,  Rex is very optimistic.  Personally,  I like to under promise and over deliver.  At the end of the season,  I can only hope this happens with the Bills' team.  That is Rex  thinks we can make playoffs,  maybe will make it to the Championship.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes,  Rex is very optimistic.  Personally,  I like to under promise and over deliver.  At the end of the season,  I can only hope this happens with the Bills' team.  That is Rex  thinks we can make playoffs,  maybe will make it to the Championship.

You must have been a great date as a teenager.. :hump:

Not sure if I'm interpreting this right due to the ? ... But felt the need to chime in

It has yet to be determined whether Geno or Fitz is better in 2015, although TC reports seem to give Geno an edge.

Geno also has more of the dreaded P word (Potential) and is younger, while Fitz is who he is at this point.

Geno is starting due to that possible upside & to let the CS get a better understanding of his game.

Agree.  But Fitz has an intact jaw, giving him an advantage. 

Well all that matters to me is that Geno is not good enough to help the Jets beat the Bills.  That's a fact.  Just to answer your question - Rex beat the Jets back in 2007. Above and beyod the X's and O's, Rex knows the strengths and weaknesses of the majority of players on your team.  Please,  give the guy credit for something.  

Rex didn't beat the Jets, the Ravens did.  You want to count assistants or coordinators?  

You're a fan of the bestest team, with the bestest FO, the bestest coordinators, the bestest roster and of course the bestest of all times HC

Archived