The Jets have reached out to Rex Grossman

T0mShane

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the Jets had just found a way to trade up for Mariota... Carries himself like a true leader of men with the talent for success.

They keep screwing around with schwag QBs. Geno the punk and Harvard the retread. Gimme a break. Mark was a fail but at least they took a shot.

If the Jets had just found a way to trade up for Mariota... Carries himself like a true leader of men with the talent for success.

They keep screwing around with schwag QBs. Geno the punk and Harvard the retread. Gimme a break. Mark was a fail but at least they took a shot.

Wonder if you'll be singing the same tune when Fitz has about twice the td passes that Mariota has.

Wonder if you'll be singing the same tune when Fitz has about twice the td passes that Mariota has.

I wonder if you'll be singing the same tune when Winston's true colors shine through when he gets kicked in the teeth on a bad Bucs team.

For the record, I dont expect Mariota to set the world on fire as a rookie on a bad team. I do, however, expect him to act like a leader when things go bad and work hard to improve. Winston will fall apart.

Archived