Did this happen to end the JI argument?

Jetster

Pretty funny how everyone here had chosen sides (The Geno sucks side or we just don't know yet side) but what we will find out very quickly is both those answers.

This thing is pretty clear, if Fitz plays error free we'll win games & Genos days of coming in as the "starting QB" are over.

If Fitz sucks our seasons over anyway & Geno will play the last 8 games to see if has improved.

The Geno haters got what they wanted & we'll get to see the result pretty quickly in a few weeks.

If this goes badly don't all u Geno haters go into hiding,lol.

I wanted to give him a chance but this just proves he's a complete putz. Should have just paid the dude!

I hate guys that don't pay their debts.

The Geno haters got what they wanted & we'll get to see the result pretty quickly in a few weeks.

If this goes badly don't all u Geno haters go into hiding,lol.

No one "wanted" Geno Smith to get punched and break his glass-jaw.

Geno doubters "wanted" a fair and honest competition, and for someone other than Geno to win it.

Or, for Geno to step up and crush all comers.

I'm fine with Fitz playing. But I think all those "I'm glad Geno got hurt so Fitz could play" are a very foolish. Now, if Fitz gets hurt or sux who do we turn to? Petty? I think not Thigpen? If Fitz gets hurt, seasons over.

??? geno isnt out for the season

No one "wanted" Geno Smith to get punched and break his glass-jaw.Geno doubters "wanted" a fair and honest competition, and for someone other than Geno to win it.Or, for Geno to step up and crush all comers.

Not true, all reports were and still say Geno was crushing it. Hasn't changed a thing.

Archived