Source: IK Enemkpali was claimed by the #Bills. For real. #Rex

Gen X Jet

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bills claimed LB IK Enemkpali off waivers from the Jets.

Enemkpali is getting a second chance from former coach Rex Ryan one day after his locker-room brawl with Geno Smith. He's unlikely to face any criminal charges for the incident, but could face penalties under the NFL's personal conduct policy. The Bills have shown a willingness to take a chance on players with off-field baggage this offseason, signing Richie Incognito and Percy Harvin. Enemkpali will compete for a depth role at outside linebacker.

I'm so happy that the jets got rid of Rex. He won here with Manginis team. His bullsh*t got old, and I could t take another season of it. And of course he picked up IK , he likes that kind of low character player look at incognito. He'll drive The bills into the ground just like he did here.

I'm so happy that the jets got rid of Rex. He won here with Manginis team. His bullsh*t got old, and I could t take another season of it. And of course he picked up IK , he likes that kind of low character player look at incognito. He'll drive The bills into the ground just like he did here.

Great post and welcome!

WDR8FgR.gif

The team Mangini couldn't win with??LOL

He isn't pressing charges Geno, for the simple fact does he really want to force his teammates to testify what they witnessed. Who knows if more support Ik over Geno. He wants this to go away as fast as possible.

he is gonna come across as a rat if he presses charges. and a pussy if the locker room believed he escalated it. genos days in new York are numbered. he doesn't want to be looked at in this kinda light going to a new team

he is gonna come across as a rat if he presses charges. and a pussy if the locker room believed he escalated it. genos days in new York are numbered. he doesn't want to be looked at in this kinda light going to a new team

Right now Geno is the best QB on the Jets I doubt his days are numbered 

Right now Geno is the best QB on the Jets I doubt his days are numbered 

if fitz holds the job down and looks competent, there is no way the jets make a qb change, unless something changes(injury,fitz starts sh*tting the bed) then its year 4 and they still don't have a clue,besdies genos past play, to what geno can do. and no, geno is not the best qb on the roster. fitz is

He isn't pressing charges Geno, for the simple fact does he really want to force his teammates to testify what they witnessed. Who knows if more support Ik over Geno. He wants this to go away as fast as possible.

Makes no sense. It's already been reported that IK fired the first shot, that Geno was punched for no reason. No one needs to support anyone, if this is what happened no player is going to testify against Geno.

Rex Ryan is a SCUMBAG I hope the next person IK punches is him.

Why isn't the NFL suspending IK?

Because it happened yesterday...took them six months to consider suspending Brady. He'll get hit with a few games.

lol support? Who gives a sh*t. Its pretty obvious one guy got punched and one did not. What are they gonna say? "Well Geno DID put his finger in IK's face" And anyone saying that makes it ok is a ****in dirtbag and the reason why NFL games are no fun to go to anymore because you have to constantly look over your shoulder watching out for the next drunk a$$hole thats ready to fight over any little thing that happens. I see we have quite a few people on this board who fit this profile perfectly. 

let me get this straight. I am acting like a tough guy because I told some half a fag that with his attitude, he wouldn't survive in my world? how does this make me a tough guy? because I treat people around me with respect? and I know if I don't, there could be a problem? because some feel that there are no consequences for treating people like sh*t? or is it because I feel ik was right to straighten out genos disrespectful attitude? or is it that I am just a dick? enlighten me

Dude please I am a sissy I will give you money if you dont hurt me

Why is there so much anger in this thread?  Are you guys owed $600?

because they support people that treat other people like sh*t, as long as nobody gets punched. because its barbaric and stuff. since I have a different view, they are messing with me. used to be they made fum of my grammar. now they are on to bigger and better things

Archived