The courtroom sketch of Tom Brady is hilarious.

Bob

2010-2014 pats RB/WR fumble stats

NE - 36 fumbles
Opp - 72 fumbles

Is my belief that more scrutiny on the ball in 2015 will magically cause the NE fumble rate to come down to meet the rest of the NFL a mistake?

(bro is the following seriously your reply?)

A well coach team is a well coached team. Steven Ridley being fumble prone doesn't add up to the pats alleged cheating.

hahahahahhahahahahahhahahahaahahhahahahahah

Bill Belichick is such a great coach he can get his team to commit only half as many fumbles as everyone else ?!?!?

dude ... and then you try to justify it by inferring Ridley is the issue ?????

if Ridley were not on your team then you would have had 9 less fumbles ... so remove him and the results go to

NE     27 fumbles

Opp    72 fumbles

you are bringing data in that argues completely against your inane point ... and places it further into captain crazy land where it belongs!

2010-2014 pats RB/WR fumble stats

NE - 36 fumbles

Opp - 72 fumbles

Is my belief that more scrutiny on the ball in 2015 will magically cause the NE fumble rate to come down to meet the rest of the NFL a mistake?

(bro is the following seriously your reply?)

hahahahahhahahahahahhahahahaahahhahahahahah

Bill Belichick is such a great coach he can get his team to commit only half as many fumbles as everyone else ?!?!?

dude ... and then you try to justify it by inferring Ridley is the issue ?????

if Ridley were not on your team then you would have had 9 less fumbles ... so remove him and the results go to

NE     27 fumbles

Opp    72 fumbles

you are bringing data in that argues completely against your inane point ... and places it further into captain crazy land where it belongs!

ha ha you are still on this..

First of all, you took this long to reply to this? You been in here a few times now. You are trying really hard with this . Look, I do not care, i don't care about your point you are trying so hard to make, I dont care what you think about the team. If this b.s. data you have here means so much to you, go to court next week with Brady and Goodell and present it to the judge, cause surely i don't give one entire f**k about your data or opinion on the matter.

and to further answer your question, no pat fan should ever be shamed to walk around these parts. You root for the jets, even if Brady is suspended for four games...you still root for the jets, the "yolk" on the pats faces so to speak could never be as worse as the "yolk" that continues to plague your franchise....case in point earlier this week.

So whether their fumble rating goes up, stays the same, or goes down. Nothing changes with me. Now go run along and play some where, i'm busy. take your data with you too cause nobody cares about it.

ha ha you are still on this..

First of all, you took this long to reply to this? You been in here a few times now. You are trying really hard with this . Look, I do not care, i don't care about your point you are trying so hard to make, I dont care what you think about the team. If this b.s. data you have here means so much to you, go to court next week with Brady and Goodell and present it to the judge, cause surely i don't give one entire f**k about your data or opinion on the matter.

and to further answer your question, no pat fan should ever be shamed to walk around these parts. You root for the jets, even if Brady is suspended for four games...you still root for the jets, the "yolk" on the pats faces so to speak could never be as worse as the "yolk" that continues to plague your franchise....case in point earlier this week.

So whether their fumble rating goes up, stays the same, or goes down. Nothing changes with me. Now go run along and play some where, i'm busy. take your data with you too cause nobody cares about it.

... it's ok to be wrong

The Judge is trying to scare the parties into settling.  Judges hate issuing rulings they want everyone to settle.

Of course he is. If he felt the NFL was as wrong here as Ghostly thinks, why would he tell them to settle it. Where you would assume each gave a little. If he thought Brady was screwed he would reverse the suspension not let Brady agree to a 2 game suspension

I sat right behind sketch artists during a court hearing of Eric Frein in early january and those guys were really impressive. I found myself watching them more than I paid attention to the court proceedings.

I live in Allenown and actually worked in Dickson City/Scranton at the time. You live in PA?

The judge is quite apparently a total bone head.  Like all the other bone heads that muse about whether there was an advantage or not over the deflation and the constant musing about the pats crushing the Colts in the 2nd half.  All of which has nothing at all to do with the actual breaking of a rule.  Why is this Nash and the NFL not telling the judge.  'Your Honor, we feel we can show conclusive proof if we are allowed to get testimony under oath from the New England Ball guys and Tom Brady.

Pats fans show their true class (Zero) yet again

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/tom-brady-sketch-artist-claims-cyber-bullied-article-1.2324502

Tom Brady sketch artist claims she’s the victim of ‘cyber-bullying’ from Patriots fans  
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Thursday, August 13, 2015, 12:39 PM
  • A
  •  
  • A
  •  
  • A

SHARE THIS URL
deflategate.jpgJEFFERSON SIEGEL/NEW YORK DAILY NEWS Courtroom sketch artist Jane Rosenberg says on ‘The Dan Patrick Show’ Thursday that she’s been cyber-bullied by Patriots fans for her sketch of Tom Brady.

What started as innocent fun regarding the infamous Tom Brady courtroom sketch has apparently turned ugly.

Jane Rosenberg, a courtroom artist of 35 years whose less-than-flattering depiction of Brady drew criticism and memes Wednesday on social media, appeared on “The Dan Patrick Show” Thursday morning and claimed to have received "a zillion nasty emails from fans," which she characterized as "hateful" and "cyber-bullying," according to tweets from Paul Pabst, one of the show's executive producers.

RELATED: JUDGE MEETS WITH LAWYERS FOR BRADY, GOODELL

FOLLOW THE DAILY NEWS SPORTS ON FACEBOOK. "LIKE" US HERE.

Rosenberg told the Daily News on Wednesday that the sketch was intended to be a "wide shot" of the federal courtroom where Brady and the NFL were facing off in a DeflateGate hearing. Commissioner Roger Goodell was also included in the sketch.

By Wednesday afternoon, though, Rosenberg was apologizing for her drawing.

"Tell Tom Brady I'm sorry," Rosenberg said. "He's a very good-looking man. I apologize. If I had more time, I would have made him more handsome."

Archived