Embrace the Beard!

#bman

Welcome to the Ryan Fitzpatrick era of the New York Jets! Or, at least the Ryan Fitzpatrick year. Geno Smith will never play another down for the Jets. As a die hard Jets Fan I have given Geno every benefit of the doubt. I was even saddened yesterday since all of the news so far this summer is that Geno looks good. It's now time to move on. Geno simply doesn't have it. He may throw a pretty spiral from time to time, but he will never be a leader. Here's why..

I still can't get past the draft day images of Geno sulking like a child when he was falling in the draft. Granted a lot of players do that, but he then fired his manager and wasn't coming back till someone finally talked some sense to him. WTF kind of Biatch is that! That, and the fact that his team bailed on him the second half of his senior year at WVU. The guy doesn't inspire anyone. He went to movie instead of a meeting for crying out loud!  His teammates don't care about him, fans boo him, it's simply time to move on. That and the fact that he was the worst QB in the NFL for 2 years in a row! This would be an easy decision for any fanbase but the Jets! We're starving for a winner that we overlook countless flaws. I'm done. I hope he never steps on the field again for the Jets.

I hope the broken leg and his age hasn't effected his mobility. I remember him playing against us while in Buffalo, and his ability to get some yards with his feet made him dangerous. If he is immobile now (Kenny OBrien style), I am concerned that he will be an eyesore, and we will be calling for Geno again.

Welcome to the Ryan Fitzpatrick era of the New York Jets! Or, at least the Ryan Fitzpatrick year. Geno Smith will never play another down for the Jets. As a die hard Jets Fan I have given Geno every benefit of the doubt. I was even saddened yesterday since all of the news so far this summer is that Geno looks good. It's now time to move on. Geno simply doesn't have it. He may throw a pretty spiral from time to time, but he will never be a leader. Here's why..

I still can't get past the draft day images of Geno sulking like a child when he was falling in the draft. Granted a lot of players do that, but he then fired his manager and wasn't coming back till someone finally talked some sense to him. WTF kind of Biatch is that! That, and the fact that his team bailed on him the second half of his senior year at WVU. The guy doesn't inspire anyone. He went to movie instead of a meeting for crying out loud!  His teammates don't care about him, fans boo him, it's simply time to move on. That and the fact that he was the worst QB in the NFL for 2 years in a row! This would be an easy decision for any fanbase but the Jets! We're starving for a winner that we overlook countless flaws. I'm done. I hope he never steps on the field again for the Jets.

Ebrace the truth. 

I hope the broken leg and his age hasn't effected his mobility. I remember him playing against us while in Buffalo, and his ability to get some yards with his feet made him dangerous. If he is immobile now (Kenny OBrien style), I am concerned that he will be an eyesore, and we will be calling for Geno again.

Yeah.  People act like he is Drew Bledsoe back there.  He can run around plenty.  He had a TD against us rushing with the Bengals the Favre year.  Gailey seems to use the mobility, so I would hope it is still there.  I'm sure they will limit it during the preseason games though.

Fitzpatrick always drove a crappy Ford----   in Buffalo, sh*tcinitti, Houston, and Tennessee.  Now Fitz gets b marsh, decker, a dominate OL, and running game. And an upper echelon Defense. 

At 32 years old he can have a great Rich Gannon type of end to his career with the jets. 

Fitz is a lot more mobile QB than people give him credit for. I wouldn't worry about a broken leg limiting his mobility. A knee or joint injury would be a lot more limiting. Bones heal.

Archived