***** Official NY Jets vs Detroit Lions Game Thread *****

JoeC36

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Defense looks like warm doo-doo, especially Jamari Lattimore #54. Should have four tackles, instead has four missed tackles. Waiver wire tomorrow also #45 Rontez Miles sucks a$$ as well. Petty not yet accustomed to pace, but was hurt by a drop by #47. Yeah, I'm namin names.

Defense looks like warm doo-doo, especially Jamari Lattimore #54. Should have four tackles, instead has four missed tackles. Waiver wire tomorrow also #45 Rontez Miles sucks a$$ as well. Petty not yet accustomed to pace, but was hurt by a drop by #47. Yeah, I'm namin names.

Wait, some mom named her son #47?  :winking0001:

You're right. I didnt like what I seen from Petty in college. Dude is an inaccurate passer from what I seen. He'll need a couple years work imo.

Also looks like theres too much going on for him to process right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also looks like theres too much going on for him to process right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And his feet was a bit choppy at times. He's looking to get the ball out as fast as possible because he's not used to reading through progressions. A couple of those passing plays I thought he was going to piss himself. 

Be comforted. Every team is awful tonight

Did you see that Aaron Rodgers threw the ball 19 times tonight? WTF are they doing in GB... they're supposed to be letting their backups become the guys that would save our season if we'd only trade Sheldon and two 1st rounders for them.

Well 1st half blew. Good reminder of why the NFL is so profitable though. Don't think I've watched a single commercial since the SB. Everything else is DVRed and skip commercials.

I now want a Toyota (seen what, 26 of their ads in the 1st half?). And I hate Toyotas.

Archived