***** Official NY Jets vs Detroit Lions Game Thread *****

JoeC36

No you dont my friend had a Toyota Tacoma 4 wheel drive pickup original owner took it in for an oil change and they told him we cant you let you drive this truck again the frame is rotted beyond repair

Knew I disliked 'em for a reason. Thanks. Now this season as I'm subjected to 100s of their commercials I can remember your friend's story.

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just landed and couldn't watch. I take it by the box score and this thread, things looked pretty Jets?

There really isn't anything that the Jets were going to do tonight that would not have resulted in a thread full of the same people that annually expect post-season caliber football in week 1 of the preseason.

There really isn't anything that the Jets were going to do tonight that would not have resulted in a thread full of the same people that annually expect post-season caliber football in week 1 of the preseason.

12 year old jet fans need something to do.

then why are you here and why are you watching? Why dont you just disappear until Week 1? 

Dakota Dozier is garbage. 

The confluence of events between Rex, Tanny and Idzik might have produced the worst talent core in the league. Idzik along, between trading Revis and the way he used draft picks, may have had the worst efficiency rate of talent acquired per transaction. I'm sorry I ever suggested giving the guy a chance. I guess irrational contempt and impatience is sometimes the rightest of rights.

Archived