***** Official NY Jets vs Detroit Lions Game Thread *****

JoeC36

Not at all. You wanted to see something from the 2nd team offense since they played most of the game and they just came up short. Petty is in over his head at the moment. Pray Fitzpatrick doesnt go down before Geno gets back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

then pray Geno doesn't see the field 

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not at all. You wanted to see something from the 2nd team offense since they played most of the game and they just came up short. Petty is in over his head at the moment. Pray Fitzpatrick doesnt go down before Geno gets back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fitzpatrick is like Fiedler,Mirer,Brunell a backup Jets QB that sucks I dont feel confident in  him at all. 

Total garbage I witnessed tonight. Stayed up past 4am my time just to witness this abortion of a football game. 

Enjoy the rest of the game, I got to be up in 3 hours. 

Would love it if when I wake up Glennon has been traded for. 

to the bills. I think you would have a conniption

Early thoughts...

Ivory, Powell and Ridley (if healthy) might be enough to keep our QB at 30 pass attempts per game.

Not worried about the defense.

Am worried about the injuries stacking up.

Want to see more of Fitz, but also a capable veteran.

Petty isn't being asked to make low-percentage throws, he looks alright, good for him (as well as other rookies) to get the 1st pro-game nerves out.

Very concerned with pass protection.

Very content that preseason football isn't being approached as "must-win" games.

Pass protection is the only thing that bothered me tonight. Tackling was bad but the new CBA pretty much prevents it looking good this early and the catching but I'm assuming most of the people dropping sh*t I won't be seeing in 4 weeks.

Pass protection is the only thing that bothered me tonight. Tackling was bad but the new CBA pretty much prevents it looking good this early and the catching but I'm assuming most of the people dropping sh*t I won't be seeing in 4 weeks.

So blocking, tackling and catching. Besides that, we're great at football.

Why did Detroit tackle well then?  Pryor and Cromartie do not belong in the NFL.

Garrapolo took someting like 7 sacks tonight. 1 INT. 

Justice would be Brady having to admit he's guilty, in order to deal down to a 1 game suspension, then him tearing his vagina on his first snap and being out for the season.

Yea, the bold is something I said earlier in fact. Totally agree.

Never expect much and you're never disappointed

detroit is the better team, playing at home and playing in the same system for the 2nd year.  

the jets are under a rookie HC, rookie DC, down the 2 best players on defense and fitzmagic had no first team reps all summer and was only cleared to practice 2 weeks ago and petty is just learning how to take snaps from under center and throwing to idziks idiots

how could you expect anything else ?

detroit is the better team, playing at home and playing in the same system for the 2nd year.  

the jets are under a rookie HC, rookie DC, down the 2 best players on defense and fitzmagic had no first team reps all summer and was only cleared to practice 2 weeks ago and petty is just learning how to take snaps from under center and throwing to idziks idiots

how could you expect anything else ?

I expected more than 3 points and I expected our defense regardless of what string to tackle better.  

If tonight is a preview of whats to come we are in trouble. 

Archived