Oh NO....We Suck Again!!!!

neckdemon

It was one drive with the starters, the defense was playing zone. If we're in a zone most of the time this season I'll buy the pitch forks. We also didn't likely game plan at all given our starting quarterback suffered from a Karma attack Tuesday and it's preseason

I'm actually really happy with the D on that opening drive. Nothing better could have happened to make any player who was believing the media hype on this D wakeup and realize they'd better put in work if they want to be as good as everyone thinks they are

I'd rather they looked decent at least

I'm actually really happy with the D on that opening drive.  Nothing better could have happened to make any player who was believing the media hype on this D wakeup and realize they'd better put in work if they want to be as good as everyone thinks they are

Mo and Sheldon aren't playing..

I hate to say it but it's gonna be a long year. I went from a 10-6 prediction to 6-10 in one drive.

Me too. 6-10 might be high water for these bums. I haven't seen one team have as many missed tackles. If I'm Bowles these guys are practicing IN PADS tomorrow, and running gassers til they drop. I would not let them embarrass me like that again if I was him.

I guess Bryce Petty isn't our starting QB this year? Because I thought Sar1 said he should be.

Petty is a 4th round project who will be lucky if he even turns into a decent backup. People need to stop the nonsense that this guy has franchise qb potential. We need to get a qb in round 1 next year and pray he tuns out.

Archived